Tokusatsu (sentai, kamen Rider, etc)

Guest cassiopeia

Guest cassiopeia
hopefuly in the right thread
Since noone started it, and hopefuly the admin OKed this thread, I wanna start the share...... :D I know the Sentai like ..... 20 years ago. And actually, it's started since 1970 something. But then, it seems like it's marked "FOR KIDS ONLY" though, the new series made too complicated, even the grown-ups couldn't decipher. gogglev026wu.th.jpg ---> my very first, goggle V toei_gavan.jpg -----> and Gavan. poster.jpg ---> the newest of the year, Magiranger!!!!! (Ps. the sensei, who'll appear in the 20 something episode, is cute!!!!)

Guest cassiopeia

Hehehehe......... not all Toku has got girls........ and guys.

This one's has, though, Gransazer 16.jpg

some of the male, for the last scene shoot

tn_sazer035.jpg

the girls

credits to thai-toku and toho-a-park

• 5 years later...

I was going to check for a Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal thread, but I accidentally pressed "Last" and I found this! Are there more fans among us? I only know of RiderKamen here.

I know most people who like some Japanese entertainment think anime > tokusatsu, but tokusatsu > anime. The bad thing is that we don't get much tokusatsu here that isn't dubbed. I wish there was something we could do about this.

Guest missorrowrei

Besides me I only know one other person who likes Kamen Rider so far! My favorite is Kamen Rider W! It might be because I have a intense bias for the two main leads too. But Kamen Rider is definitely a fun mindless series to watch. I was going to watch Kamen Rider Zero. I heard that's good too. 

• 3 years later...

Archived