ABG

MBC New Heart (ep. 1): 16.3%

SBS Lobbyist (ep. 21): 11.4%

KBS Insoon is Pretty (ep. 11): 8.7%

TNS

MBC New Heart (ep. 1): 17.1%

SBS Lobbyist (ep. 21): 12.1%

KBS Insoon is Pretty (ep. 11): 7.2%

man those r realli good ratings!! i seriously can't wait to watch this with chinese sub!! def love ji sung and medical dramas!

^^ im happy that New Heart had good ratings for the first ep but i

wish Insoon is Pretty would increase too.

it would be interesting if they had bizarre medical cases to solve :)

Jo Jae Hyun does make a good "Dr house ".~keke if ever there going to be a korean version.

Dr Cho in here is somewhat discouraged by the fact of low respond to the Department of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery . it really seem like a very unpopular department ..even Lee Eun Seong ( Ji sung ) was secretly so happy that he didnt see any application at first till he saw Dr Nam ( Kim Mun Jeong ) put in her application . so the esp end with both of them (probably the ONlY two new Applicants ) infront of the newly recuirted head of department Dr CHo . He used to be in a smaller hospital .and was invited to be the HOD in this bigger hospital

Newheart.jpg

there were a few medicial cases not major ones .but something to bring out the contrast in the personality of the respective doctors. including one where Dr Cho got into a fight while fishing ! .and end up at the hospital which Dr Lee reside . and sew up by him . that was also the incident when income a patient and Dr Cho display such skills that make Dr Lee dumbstrucked how did his patient end up being the doctor .

Guest plumangel3

^^ Ji Sung looks really good in that pic.

:lol: DrLee must have pretty surprised to see DrCho. lol

im not sure if that'll leave such a good first impression =P

they'll both have to work hard to get his approval ^^;

House had some interesting cases altho the way they

solved them were pretty much solved in the same way.

i wonder if there'll be a couple of epsiodes where they

get a really tragic and chaotic case like the ones you

see in Grey's Anatomy.

Thanks for the download links. The quality isn't so good so I had a hard time watching it. Anyone has the .avi version?

Why is the doctor so bloody?

Guest cutiepie

cutiepie - saw the video but how come I didn't see Ji Sung there? He didn't attend the presscon? :D

yeah, Ji Sung wasn't able to attend the press conference, maybe he had other commitments to attend to

the ratings are really good, must be partly because of the popularity of Legend, what a surprise Dr. Cho got seeing Dr. Lee and Dr. Nam, lol...it's so nice seeing Ji Sung again, his character is a bit dorky, hehe

Guest wakeywakey

ahhhhhhhhhhhh New drama with Ji Sung!!!!!!! he looks so good from the last time i saw him..which was probably in Save the Last Dance for Me. Kim Min Jung looks good too..

is someone subbing this drama?

Guest Gummi Bear

CB is taking forever as usual <_<

But from what I understand Ji Sung doesn't like the female lead in the beginning right?

thanks yeohweping for the screencaps

hmmmm 3 more hrs until my dl is complete

Guest huangsy

CB is taking forever as usual <_<

But from what I understand Ji Sung doesn't like the female lead in the beginning right?

thanks yeohweping for the screencaps

hmmmm 3 more hrs until my dl is complete

CB has subbed version ?

If raw version, have u tried d/l from my Yousendit links ?

Omg! Ji Hoon-nah is gonna show up in the second episode. Yay! :D . He looks kinda dorky though. Hehe.

And Ji Sung, why is he always getting slammed around like that? I feel so bad for him. They are so mean.

Guest Gummi Bear

CB has subbed version ?

If raw version, have u tried d/l from my Yousendit links ?

No, I am dl the raw from a CB.

I saw your YSI links but was reluctant to dl it because of the format IVR.

I have never heard of it so...

Hi annchong saw your name reading this thread.

Are you gonna give this drama a try? :lol:

Archived