[drama 2007-2008] New Heart 뉴하트

koalabear

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest plumangel3

Second trailer out!

Can't wait now. Its like one more day before its out and a couple more before chinese subs are out, YAY.

Yah its only one more day :w00t: can't wait!

Hehe! Only a couple of hours left before it air. Can't wait. I hope they introduce all the characters in eps. 1 or at least Ji Sung, Kim Min Jung, Jo Jae Hyun and Lee Ji Hoon. So excited!

Guest jises49

...gosh :w00t: !!!...can't wait to see Ji Sung again....hahaha...and i'm so happy cause he will worked with one of my favorite actor Lee Ji Hoon... both of them are hot guys :blush: ..and paired up to Eugene (my favorite actress...so beautiful!!!.. :D )...i hope Ji Sung will work with Eugene...cause i miss their love team....huhuhuh....i really loved both of them in Save The Last Dance!!!...^^v :blush:

Guest plumangel3

...gosh :w00t: !!!...can't wait to see Ji Sung again....hahaha...and i'm so happy cause he will worked with one of my favorite actor Lee Ji Hoon... both of them are hot guys :blush: ..and paired up to Eugene (my favorite actress...so beautiful!!!.. :D )...i hope Ji Sung will work with Eugene...cause i miss their love team....huhuhuh....i really loved both of them in Save The Last Dance!!!...^^v :blush:

i miss seeing them together too ^^

it should be airing soon XD i wonder how the first ep will be.

Guest huangsy

While waiting for the subbed version, here's the raw version. Hope it works cos is my 1st time doing this. File format is IVR.

After d/l save into folder called My Video->Realplayer Downloads. Then open RP and play My Library.

New Heart Ep 1A (raw)

http://www.yousendit.com/download/YVJiK0d1UzdCTW5IRGc9PQ

New Heart Ep 1B(raw)

http://download.yousendit.com/7A7307423B0D4A7C

Both links shld be valid for 100 d/l or 7 days fr today.

Hehe! Only a couple of hours left before it air. Can't wait. I hope they introduce all the characters in eps. 1 or at least Ji Sung, Kim Min Jung, Jo Jae Hyun and Lee Ji Hoon. So excited

they did for Ji sung Kim min jung and jo jae hyun . so the ending was how they all will be probably working in the same hospital but then what happen before didnt really leave JJHs's a good impression ..and here they are before him going for an interview for his department. tsk ..this ji sung was being too..eager as new inspiring young doctor .sometimes that is too dangerous

i cant say was it good or not ..since i think i wasnt paying full attention . there were some medicial cases that sort of build up the tension in the drama .and introduction of the respective roles . so .it was an okay start i suppose .but there was something new ..that might not have been in other korean medicial drama .they have this Xray vision ~ lol aka they show you what happening in the body like as if you have Xray eyes . --;; lol i dun know how to describe it .

jo jae hyun still good as he always is . and he look even younger somehow ! .but ya he a very skillful doctor in here . while ji sung is this young doctor who seem so in awe when he first witnessed JJH in action .and er tried to follow his example in another case but ..i think something went wrong or whatever --;..

Guest huangsy

I feel that Ep 1 was unlike the typical Korean drama, which is usually very fast paced and many things develop just in the very 1st episode.

In almost every medical drama, they like to show how an unorthodox doctor saves lives by inserting a sharp tube near the heart to release the internal haemorrage and that was also shown here.

Ji Sung's character behaves like an eager beaver but in Ep 1, already shows that he has the right doctor's attitude.

There was a scene where a woman patient vomitted on the lady doctor, who was disgusted and walked away. But Ji Sung actually went to help that patient and JJH scolded the lady doctor for her bad attitude.

I feel that Ep 1 was unlike the typical Korean drama, which is usually very fast paced and many things develop just in the very 1st episode.

In almost every medical drama, they like to show how an unorthodox doctor saves lives by inserting a sharp tube near the heart to release the internal haemorrage and that was also shown here.

er i dun think that was unorthodox. it is medicially correct just when to use it and how to apply it that needs and depend on the skills of the doctor .which later they show ..how not every doctor should applied such methods .without much judgement

another thing . the supporting cast of doctors in here is strong .they are quite veteran actors.

Guest plumangel3

^^ that's used in like every medical drama i've seen :)

its true that not every doctor can do that tho. i remember watching surgeon BDH and i think

BDH couldnt do it at first? im not sure but doctor Ahn had to do it instead or something.

i havent seen the first ep yet. i hope that Ji Sung doesnt become reckless or anything.

like shirley said, it could be dangerous for him if he gets in over his head.

but at least he's enthusiastic and observent ^^

ive only seen the first like 15 minutes so far lol but jisungs character is so cute when hes sticthing the dude back up. :D

i hope this drama has more variety than straight lines and CPR for the medical emergancies like in BDH.

edit: am i the only one who thinks theyre modeling kimminjungs character after chrstina?

Guest plumangel3

^^ ohh really? you mean christina from Grey's Anatomy right? :)

i like how christina is a tough and strong character. that does seem like

how they want KMJ's character to be. i think =P

Guest dramaok

December 12, 2007 nationwide ratings:

ABG

MBC New Heart (ep. 1): 16.3%

SBS Lobbyist (ep. 21): 11.4%

KBS Insoon is Pretty (ep. 11): 8.7%

TNS

MBC New Heart (ep. 1): 17.1%

SBS Lobbyist (ep. 21): 12.1%

KBS Insoon is Pretty (ep. 11): 7.2%

Guest plumangel3

^^ im happy that New Heart had good ratings for the first ep but i

wish Insoon is Pretty would increase too.

it would be interesting if they had bizarre medical cases to solve :)

Archived