[MANGA/ANIME] DEATH NOTE

Guest kookis2

man this thread is so full of spoilers!... -_- too late.. oh well. I'm on ep. 7... this is one of the most morbid anime I've seen (I don't know if it beats noir.. but Noir's more bloody than morbid)... I can't believe it's so popular.. but I like it.

i was currently watching Ouran High School Host club and i realized that the character Tamaki (main guy w. blonde hair is also tall) is the same voice as Light/Kira which i thought was awesome because he (the voice actor) can change his voice! which is awesome!

really?.. whoa.. haha i didn't even notice!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Cua Lee

OMG YOU GUYS I REALLY REALLY REALLY WANNNA READ THIS MANGA, BUT ALL THE LINKS AIN'T WORKING.

can anyone gives me new link where u go D/L the manga?? PLEASE I'M DYING TO READ THIS can someone please help me.

Guest Take Five

(I don't know if it beats noir.. but Noir's more bloody than morbid)...

i haven't seen a drop of blood in all 8 episodes i've seen of noir LOL

OMG YOU GUYS I REALLY REALLY REALLY WANNNA READ THIS MANGA, BUT ALL THE LINKS AIN'T WORKING.

can anyone gives me new link where u go D/L the manga?? PLEASE I'M DYING TO READ THIS can someone please help me.

ALL of them doesn't work? Cuz most of the links on stoptazmo works just fine for me.

well if they don't work, then you can read it online at mangarun.com

Guest --after forever

LOOOL

i got the actual death note for my two sistersss

i wrote their name in it xD hehehe.

but yeahh, i watched the movie and it wasnt that interesting.. compared to the manga + anime

they changed too many things >______<

but yeah, the manga is the BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEST thing EVERRRRRRRRR

Guest ShadyblueSK

LOOOL

i got the actual death note for my two sistersss

i wrote their name in it xD hehehe.

but yeahh, i watched the movie and it wasnt that interesting.. compared to the manga + anime

they changed too many things >______<

but yeah, the manga is the BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEST thing EVERRRRRRRRR

Ye! I Agree... They Altered So Many Things In The Movie... That's Why I'm Not Interested To Watch It...

Ye... Mangas Are Always The Best!

Guest bloation

Ye! I Agree... They Altered So Many Things In The Movie... That's Why I'm Not Interested To Watch It...

Ye... Mangas Are Always The Best!

You can say that.

i think its better to watch a real human in the movie. its more realistic even though the contents are altered, you read the manga and watch the anime, ROUGHLY you will know the events and happenings going to happen or happen in between with no screening in the movie.

you get what i mean. you can say that movie is not nice?

Guest ShadyblueSK

I've Already Finished The Manga... And I Can Say The Movie's Completely Different... They Altered So Many Things... Like Naomi Being An Antaganist Or Whatsoever... You Can't Even See Near (L's Successor...) Anywhere... And Mello Too...

Which I Didn't Like...

I've Been An Anime/Manga Fan More Than Half Of My Life...

Guest mkaymrxo

The movie made Light seem like an evil jerk.

I liked L a lot in the movie though.

small SPOILER:

He sacrificed his own girlfriend just to kill Naomi because she suspected that he was KIRA.

I'm still gonna watch the second movie though.

Guest d.j smile

I love death note!! I've seen all of the death note eps that r out and i d/l them as soon as i can get hold of them! i've seen the movie but not the second one. I'm DYING (o.k, maybe not a wise word to use in this thread!) to see the second movie!!!!

Archived