Charice Pempengco

Guest slowballad

Guest aiyashisuey

very talented.... but i dont think she should debut at korea yet. i think she should start somewhere else and thenbranch off and start sending her music all over her place. but either way she is still a very very VERY talented girl

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest simply_ayu

yep yep very talented! I enjoyed her starking performance, w/ the mic and the jokes, dancing.. and i think she was singing suju's U song at one point.. hehe and of course the A whole new world performance was just beautiful.. hmm maybe i should add her on myspace >_<

Guest babymarzy07

i watched her on "little big star" before

and wow i was shocked she was picked to be on star king

that was cool

she deserves it, her voice is just awesome.. :)

i love how kyu hyun sang a whole new world with her.. (i had no idea kyuhyun was good in singing in english!)

wahhh im jealous she met them hahhaha

it was just beautiful

im proud that Charice is a fellow Filipino..

support!! ^^

i hope she can make it big in int'l scene!

She gave me a reason to be proud of my blood again. Hahahaha! I guess she's used to singing high notes. I remembered her coz she used to be a contestant of a singing contest before, before Little Big Star and she really had a big, powerful voice back then. I think she's only 9 at that time. She sang Celine Dion's "To Love You More" but she didn't win. <.< So I'm glad that things are working really fast for her career.

Guest s e n t i m e n t a l e *

oh my gosh.

her performance made me speechless

she truly has TALENT

i think she should debut in the U.S. someday

maybe build her career in Asia (since young U.S. celebrities all seem to be going in the wrong direction these days)

where she can be near her family while earning status and prestige then transfer over to the U.S., then eventually move to the global scene

she's such a talented PERFORMER

it's not only her voice, it's the way she moves and performs

SHE REALLY HAS THE ABILITY TO CAPTURE THE AUDIENCE

and for a little kid her movements are not awkward, just look at her dance moves!! she can do anything those suju guys throw at her.

I LOVE THIS KID

It's hard to find true talent these days, especially with all the young mainstream female stars going for the sex appeal, but this girl has got it going on!!!

GO CHARICE!!!

hahaha

Guest yourz_16

To all soompier:

Dont be overwhelm and so shock about this girl. She is just ONE of the filipinos who has that kind of talent and in fact there are some who have better talents than hers, which arent discover yet by you guys..so sad they arent given priority here...perhaps theyre just too little for this kind of business...there are some contest like Little big star which some of them are really young but they can reach high notes.

O.O

OH MY-

she's 14? she looks like shes 10! wow she really gave me the shivers!

shes like, better than jojo!

im really blown away

yeah, i thought she was like 9-10 too. and then she was like "hi i´m charice and i´m 15."... and i was like woah, she looks so young =)

anyways. that didn´t change the fact that she´s amazing! this was surely not the last time we´ve seen her on tv XD. well good luck to her and the other contestants =)

Archived