[drama 2005] Peculiar Woman, Peculiar Man. 별난여자, 별난&#45224

Guest jinhee

Guest pumpkin06

The previews show SH on his knees pleading with his mom. I hope he doesn't lose his job after Nara finds out he and JN married :o Oh and the dreaded hospital scene is coming up folks! Poor SH collapses on the street so brace yourselves for some tear jerking scenes!! :tears::(

I haven't seen the preview yet (it's not downloading :angry: ), but according to the KBS forum, SH resigns his post (don't know if he resigned on his own or Nara made him do it). Also they think the scene where SH falls down is before he is on his knee pleading to Nara. Like the scene in which SH felt so tired in his office before, they belive its another sign but not immediate hospitalization (at least that's what the viewers are hoping since they want to see SH's and JN's happy time as newlyweds.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bellegray

I havent been here in a while~

I come here once in a while to check up on how things are going in the drama...

right now, I'm at episode 85 (around there)

so yeah Im not THAT far behind :]

AND THANKS TO EVERYONE POSTING THE SCREEN CAPS...

they really help me know what is going on~~

ANd HaeIn and KiWoongee look soo happy...~ ^_^

And haein looks prettier with her hair down ^^ :lol:

Sukhyun and Jongnam---I feel so bad for them

But now they are finally married!!! :w00t: (even though they didnt get (evil) nara's blessing.... :tongue2:

Sukhyun...I hope he doesnt die.. :tears:

if he dies...OMGOSHHH i dont know what i would do >< :vicx::tears:

Guest myapril

Screen CAPS from Episode 145: These are from LQ version that's why the CAPS are small sized:

JM reveales to MS about KW's transfer:

105.jpg

Surprised Co-workers:

106.jpg

JN asks SH about being kicked out:

107.jpg

After learning SH is staying at hotel JN prepares a huge lunch:

108.jpg

111.jpg

112.jpg

113.jpg

114.jpg

115.jpg

116.jpg

:lol:The infamous perv scene:

109.jpg

110.jpg

At home MS asks about transfer:

117.jpg

JO tells SH aboout getting a place and live with JN:

118.jpg

119.jpg

SH tells JN and happy and emotional JN:

120.jpg

121.jpg

122.jpg

123.jpg

124.jpg

126.jpg

MS goes over to Nara:no clue what Nara said to MS-Ms says What?

127.jpg

128.jpg

So I guess we are up to date now with the CAPS? :)

Guest snam124

^thanks myapril for the fast screen caps!! yes, we're all caught up now! :)

the last scene between Nara and MinSook:

Nara: What brings you here?

MinSook: You know very well why.

Nara: You must be really busy concerning yourself with KiWoong and SukHyun.

MinSook: (in a very bold tone) What??

Oooh I hope MinSook puts up a good fight with Nara. I loved her challenging tone of voice and hope she doesn't back down. I'm tired of everyone letting NN walk all over them!!! I don't think I've hated a character as much as Nara. You'd think she lighten up a bit after 145 episodes?? :angry: :fury:

And poor Go Joo Won!! I can't believe he collapsed from gastritis? I hope he gets better soon!! The guy is overworking himself with 2 dramas!! (on a side note, I really enjoy his other drama Seven Princesses. His character is a nice guy but I absolutely hate the girl he's cast with!! I guess I'm biased and can't see him with anyone else but Jong Nam!! :rolleyes: )

And thanks for the medical explanation gerryg! :)

^thanks myapril for the fast screen caps!! yes, we're all caught up now! :)

the last scene between Nara and MinSook:

Nara: What brings you here?

MinSook: You know very well why.

Nara: You must be really busy concerning yourself with KiWoong and SukHyun.

MinSook: (in a very bold tone) What??

Oooh I hope MinSook puts up a good fight with Nara. I loved her challenging tone of voice and hope she doesn't back down. I'm tired of everyone letting NN walk all over them!!! I don't think I've hated a character as much as Nara. You'd think she lighten up a bit after 145 episodes?? :angry: :fury:

And poor Go Joo Won!! I can't believe he collapsed from gastritis? I hope he gets better soon!! The guy is overworking himself with 2 dramas!! (on a side note, I really enjoy his other drama Seven Princesses. His character is a nice guy but I absolutely hate the girl he's cast with!! I guess I'm biased and can't see him with anyone else but Jong Nam!! :rolleyes: )

And thanks for the medical explanation gerryg! :)

WOW, how lucky you are snam1234 you get to watch SH in another drama, here where I am I do not get week end ones, I get one at a time at mid nite , in the morning ones so far play that have played before, like One Million Roses is half way thu now....I like that one second time around better then the first time it was on, I think Yellow Hankie had me spoiled then I had a bad taste in my soul for Korean drama after MSMD.....what a awful ending that was, so all that said....I like this drama almost as much as Yellow Hankie..... :phew: thats still my fav. :) but wish I could watch Seven Princesses.

okie

Guest snam124

okie- you can watch it through clubbox. that's how i watch it :) i download the episodes from creidesca's clubbox. it's very easy working clubbox, you can find directions in the clubbox thread.

you can also watch it through the kbs website (the vod's with a user id and password)

lastly, if you go to the Seven Princesses thread there might be people uploading to ysi, or megaupload too. http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=37262&st=0

i hope you can watch it one of these ways!! :)

I haven't seen the preview yet (it's not downloading :angry: ), but according to the KBS forum, SH resigns his post (don't know if he resigned on his own or Nara made him do it). Also they think the scene where SH falls down is before he is on his knee pleading to Nara. Like the scene in which SH felt so tired in his office before, they belive its another sign but not immediate hospitalization (at least that's what the viewers are hoping since they want to see SH's and JN's happy time as newlyweds.

i bet NN made SK give up his position, poor Sukhyun i hope, like someone said earlier, he would team up with KW and they could kick NN's behind :P ...

Guest professor97

AAgh. I wanted to bash Nara when she was meeting with Minsook--she is such a witch. The scene with Jongnam and Jaoek after she has given her permission made me cry. But why is Sukhyun on his knees bowing to Nara? What is he begging her to do? Surely he isn't begging for his job because he has an MBA and could work lots of places.Does anone know why he's on his knees to queen witch?

Hope Minsook really lets Nara have it--soon she'll have just what she wants--money and no love.

Guest n5y17cgirl

AAgh. I wanted to bash Nara when she was meeting with Minsook--she is such a witch. The scene with Jongnam and Jaoek after she has given her permission made me cry. But why is Sukhyun on his knees bowing to Nara? What is he begging her to do? Surely he isn't begging for his job because he has an MBA and could work lots of places.Does anone know why he's on his knees to queen witch?

Hope Minsook really lets Nara have it--soon she'll have just what she wants--money and no love.

haha. she plays the witch well, doesn't she? :P

not sure exactly why SH is on his knees in front of Nara in the previews... all we hear is this:

Nara: Don't ever appear before my eyes again!

SH: Mom... I really really love [her?].

this part is a little misleading (you know how previews can be); they don't clarify who SH says he loves. it sounds to me like they cut scenes there, so it's possible he could have been saying "Mom I really really love you" or "Mom, I really really love (her)" meaning JN... I vote for the latter. :)

myapril! can I just say: you're awesome. thnx so much for taking the time out to do all those screen caps! B)

and snam124 - I agree with you; I love the "I'm-NOT-gonna-let-you-walk-all-over-me-this-time" tone in Minsook's voice. You go, girl! :w00t: puhahaha

Guest Mme. De Giry

I can't watch the preview anymore (after I've already done so a hundred times) cos it's so heartbreaking to watch SH beg... :tears: So it's not clear who he said he loves? Oh dear... I'm getting a really bad feeling now. I do hope Nara's not hiding JN in her closet or anything. If that scene where SH is begging comes after the infamous fainting scene (and was he supposedly on his way to meet Nara and JN?) then my theory of SH not dying is slowly dying. I was hoping SH would get sick (cos it seems like the producers just have to make him sick) around episodes 150-155 so we'll get a resolution around 156-160, then it's only happy times as newlyweds around 161-170! But :tears::tears::tears: ... Aaahhh!!! Just for once, give us a happy ending!

OMG I LOVE IB! :) hehe he's soo cute! he has such an amazing smile! :) what's his real name!? ima stalk him now :) hehe

Check out the first page of this thread cos there's a link there concerning him. :)

Guest professor97

Thank you , as usual, n5y17cgirl, for answering my questions. You rock because I know you are busy at work. Thanks to snam 124 and pumplin and Apri for the screen caps.

I guess the writer is going to give us a few days of happiness with Jongnam and Sukhyun before they start the torture again.

It's interesting that there is less interest in what will happen to Ki-woong. I guess we all know his nature is to survive and he'll be okay or we're just too drained with the other stories.

I wonder what will happen when Kiwoong learns that Sukhyun is his real brother? That's going to be a big shock.

I just hope they don't kill of Sukhyun--they can kill off Nara though. I prefer her to have a disease like an unknown fungus that grows hairy moles only on her face so she has to wear a scarf when she goes out--and no one can help her no matter how much money she has. She slowly dies of the the fungus when her head becomes one fuzzy hairy thing. No one knows she's dead because everyone went down to the ocean to celebrate the birth of Sukhyun's baby! I wonder if the writers would be receptive to my idea? :D

Thank you , as usual, n5y17cgirl, for answering my questions. You rock because I know you are busy at work. Thanks to snam 124 and pumplin and Apri for the screen caps.

I guess the writer is going to give us a few days of happiness with Jongnam and Sukhyun before they start the torture again.

It's interesting that there is less interest in what will happen to Ki-woong. I guess we all know his nature is to survive and he'll be okay or we're just too drained with the other stories.

I wonder what will happen when Kiwoong learns that Sukhyun is his real brother? That's going to be a big shock.

I just hope they don't kill of Sukhyun--they can kill off Nara though. I prefer her to have a disease like an unknown fungus that grows hairy moles only on her face so she has to wear a scarf when she goes out--and no one can help her no matter how much money she has. She slowly dies of the the fungus when her head becomes one fuzzy hairy thing. No one knows she's dead because everyone went down to the ocean to celebrate the birth of Sukhyun's baby! I wonder if the writers would be receptive to my idea? :D

Whoah Professor!!!!! I would hate to get on your bad side!!!!!! :D

Guest professor97

I guess my children are right (although my students laugh a lot), I'm just not that funny. Gerryg, I'm really not mean just imaginative and trying to be funny.

The thought of Nara exhibiting on the outside the ugliness she has on the inside seemed like poetic justice to me. She would finally look as she acts. Just a thought on how to wrap up the series because you know she is never going to come around. That is unless, Sukhyun dies and she tries to get Jongnam's baby to raise. She's bought one before...

Guest bellegray

okie- you can watch it through clubbox. that's how i watch it :) i download the episodes from creidesca's clubbox. it's very easy working clubbox, you can find directions in the clubbox thread.

you can also watch it through the kbs website (the vod's with a user id and password)

lastly, if you go to the Seven Princesses thread there might be people uploading to ysi, or megaupload too. http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=37262&st=0

i hope you can watch it one of these ways!! :)

Yeah i saw the thread on this yesterday~ And its seems to be a promising new drama

and of course..Go JuWon is in it :lol:

haha.

But I hope Go JuWon's health isn't turning for the worse..since he's working on 2 dramas...

and then there was that time where he fainted... :unsure:

Guest donilpark

In episodes 142 and 142, at the hospital, how I wish Suckhyeon that he say to his mother something like

"If you had known that I would turn out to be such a bad and useless son, it would have been better for you to have aborted me when I was in your womb like you're trying to abort my child."

I would've loved to see Nara's expression hearing that.

Talk about irony.

To think that Suckhyeon already knows that he is not her real son, and that she knows that he knows that.

Edit: I looked at the caps posted in previous pages... And the initials got me.

Damn Korean romanization. So awkward and pathetic. :(

Guest Mme. De Giry

:o

Professor, how could you be so mean? Why kill Nara?

Death will only be a reprieve. Let her suffer from the fungus looooonger!!! :ph34r:

I don't know about the producers---but I sure am liking LOVING your idea! :lol:

Guest professor97

Yes, that's my writer's imagination. I've always thought life would be so much easier if people looked on the outside like they are on the inside. Nara would be right up there with the ugliest of all people. Unfortunately, often the ugliest people inside come wrapped in attractive packages like Nara, making it harder for us to avoid contact with them. There's that irreconcible conflict between what our eyes see (beauty, pose, grace) and our heart feels (cruelty, heartlessness, and vengefulness). They disarm us with their attractiveness and then pull the trigger and shoot us in the heart. :(

Can I ask my Korean friends on this site if you think Korean audiences in Korea find Sukhyun's love statements to Jongnam cheesy. I know American men probably would be less likely to be that romantic--are Korean men more likely to be that verbal in expressing their emotions?

Guest donilpark

:o

Professor, how could you be so mean? Why kill Nara?

Death will only be a reprieve. Let her suffer from the fungus looooonger!!! :ph34r:

I don't know about the producers---but I sure am liking LOVING your idea! :lol:

One development I was thinking of was a one where the grandmother dies from the shock (I mean, if anyone should die, she's the one. That's only right.) and Suckhyeon just wakes up from the dream and let go of Jongnam.

All along, I've really wished Suckhyeon and Haein woud do well with each other, but now that it's gone, I at least hope Jongnam and Suckhyeon will not be happy together.

That is, I'd rather see them being miserable together or each being by her/himself happy.

Not to say that I want to condone Nara's behaviour, but that's what I really feel.

Archived