Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

So quiet in here, i was just backreading when i noticed that no one greeted jjh here on her actual bday.. including me, guess you're on hiatus also together with our goddess hahaha... i just missed her so much, sorry for the untimely post, thank you @demarchelier for the updates, really appreciate it.... :), pls dont get tired on updating this thread... 

Edited by bathilda

MBC SECTION TV VIEWERS' CHOICE OF THE 8 MOST POPULAR STARS

On the November 8th broadcast of MBC's Section TV 800th episode, 800 viewers were asked to pick 8 of the most popular stars.

Ha Jung Woo, JEON JI HYUN, Kim Woo Bin, Hwang Jung Eum, Kim Soo Hyun, Ji Sung, Kim Tae Hee, Yoo Jae Suk

VIDEO CLIPhttp://dai.ly/x3czfyf

JJHSectionTV800_zpsurbxjxql.jpg

201511081633771639_563efafad292e_99_2015

cr: DC/OSEN

Edited by demarchelier
  • Like 2

36TH BLUE DRAGON FILM AWARDS ~ 26 NOVEMBER 2015

HALL OF PEACE, KYUNG HEE UNIVERSITY, SEOUL

CONGRATULATIONS, GODDESS, ON YOUR BEST ACTRESS NOMINATION!

14074_19476_1043.jpg

2015111001001100500070062_99_20151110112

cr: Korea News Times/Sports Chosun

BEST ACTRESS NOMINEES:

Kim Hye Soo - Coin Locker Girl

Lee Jung Hyun - Alice in Earnestland

Jeon Do Yeon - The Shameless

JEON JI HYUN - ASSASSINATION

Han Hyo Joo - The Beauty Inside

Edited by demarchelier
  • Like 2

36TH BLUE DRAGON FILM AWARDS ~ 26 NOVEMBER 2015

CONGRATULATIONS, ASSASSINATION! THE FILM WITH THE MOST NOMINATIONS, 11!

BEST PICTURE, BEST DIRECTOR (Choi Dong Hoon), BEST ACTOR (Lee Jung Jae), BEST ACTRESS (JEON JI HYUN), BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR (Jo Jin Woong), BEST SCREENPLAY, BEST CINEMATOGRAPHY, BEST ART DIRECTION, BEST EDITING, BEST MUSIC, TECHNICAL AWARD

2015111011344201393_1_99_20151110115611.

cr: Star News

Edited by demarchelier
  • Like 2

Im feeling the probability of JJH winning the award is less likely, especially with the "no-show, no-award" policy. But still, a nomination is a nomination, and just happy that her hardwork is being recognized. Congrats Goddess and the whole Assassination team! :D

(I'd be lying, though, if I say I'm not hoping for an appearance..^_^)

• Like 2

Im feeling the probability of JJH winning the award is less likely, especially with the "no-show, no-award" policy. But still, a nomination is a nomination, and just happy that her hardwork is being recognized. Congrats Goddess and the whole Assassination team! :D

(I'd be lying, though, if I say I'm not hoping for an appearance..^_^)

The "no-show, no-award" policy was for the Daejong (Grand Bell) Awards. The awards official who made the statement about the no-show policy got so much flak for the policy and for the pay-per-vote system of the popularity award. He said that his statement was misunderstood. He said of course those with "unavoidable circumstances" like pregnancy or accidents were entitled to the award. The latest update is the Daejong awards committee is discussing reversing the policy. Basically, Daejong really screwed up this year.The Daejong is on November 20th, and they haven't even announced the nominees yet. 

Yes, a nomination is still a nomination especially when it's coming from the holy trinity (Daejong, Blue Dragon, and Baeksang). Goddess has some fierce competition though. Kim Hye Soo, Lee Jung Hyun, Jeon Do Yeon and Han Hyo Joo are all lovely and deserving. I'm also hoping for an appearance but baby's health comes first. Don't want her going into preterm labor.:D

Edited by demarchelier
  • Like 3

The "no-show, no-award" policy was for the Daejong (Grand Bell) Awards. The awards official who made the statement about the no-show policy got so much flak for the policy and for the pay-per-vote system of the popularity award. He said that his statement was misunderstood. He said of course those with "unavoidable circumstances" like pregnancy or accidents were entitled to the award. The latest update is the Daejong awards committee is discussing reversing the policy. Basically, Daejong really screwed up this year.The Daejong is on November 20th, and they haven't even announced the nominees yet. 

Yes, a nomination is still a nomination especially when it's coming from the holy trinity (Daejong, Blue Dragon, and Baeksang). Goddess has some fierce competition though. Kim Hye Soo, Lee Jung Hyun, Jeon Do Yeon and Han Hyo Joo are all lovely and deserving. I'm also hoping for an appearance but baby's health comes first. Don't want her going into preterm labor.:D

ah, thank goodness Blue Dragon doesn't have the same ridiculous policy. I was also wondering where Daejong's list of nominees since it's only less than two weeks from now. :huh: So I guess, even being in the company of such great actresses, this gives me a glimmer of hope that Goddess still has a chance of winning (?) Daejong. 

• Like 1

52nd DAEJONG (GRAND BELL ) AWARDS ~ 20 NOVEMBER 2015

KBS HALL - YEOUIDO, SEOUL

CONGRATULATIONS, GODDESS, ON YOUR BEST ACTRESS NOMINATION!

12113295_534465140036538_717770603019514

htm_20151114191931597635_99_201511142015

BEST ACTRESS NOMINEES:

Kim Yun Jin - Ode To My Father

Kim Hye Soo - Coin Locker Girl

Uhm Jung Hwa - Wonderful Nightmare

JEON JI HYUN - ASSASSINATION

Han Hyo Joo - The Beauty Inside

source: Daejong Film Awards FB/Daily Sports

CONGRATULATIONS ASSASSINATION WITH 14 NOMINATIONS INCLUDING BEST PICTURE, BEST DIRECTOR (CHOI DONG HOON), BEST ACTOR (HA JUNG WOO) AND BEST ACTRESS (JEON JI HYUN)!

source: X Sports News

Edited by demarchelier
  • Like 2

November 15, 2015

Kim Yun-jin, Jun Ji-hyun nominated for Daejong Film Awards

Kim Yun-jin (left) and Jun Ji-hyun (OSEN)

Two high-profile actresses, Kim Yun-jin and Jun Ji-hyun have been nominated for the best actress award at the 52th Daejong Film Awards, according to an awards press release, Sunday. 

Kim Yun-jin played the lead role in “Ode to My Father,” in which she portrayed a wife and mother living in 1950 as the Korean War broke out. 

Kim’s role as a nurse who was dispatched to Germany in the 1960s and 1970s was vividly described with her veteran acting skill. Even the later years of Kim’s character were well portrayed with makeup to describe the look of an elderly person. 

The movie became a huge success scoring up to about 14 million viewership.

Actress Jun Ji-hyun also starred in hit movie, “Assassination,” pairing up with Ha Jung-woo and Lee Jung-jae.

Jun played a double role as an independence army’s sniper and her twin sister, Mitsuko, displaying two completely different characters.

“Assassination” also gathered up about 12 million viewership.

Other actress on the list include Um Jung-hwa from “Wonderful Nightmare,” Kim Hye-soo from “Coin Locker Girl” and Han Hyo-joo from “Beauty Inside.” 

Nothing has been confirmed about who is going to take the trophy.

The event will be held on Friday at Yeouido KBS Hall. 

By Lee Hye-won (hyewonlee@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 3