Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

23 hours ago, heart_jjh said:

Thanks everyone! Keep voting for Jun Ji Hyun!!! Dont we all want to see her onstage? So fighting!!! Somehow I'm not able to download the app with my Iphone! Keep searching for the app but my Iphone is not able to find it! Hope someone can help or its not able to vote from switzerland? 

23 hours ago, heart_jjh said:

Thanks everyone! Keep voting for Jun Ji Hyun!!! Dont we all want to see her onstage? So fighting!!! Somehow I'm not able to download the app with my Iphone! Keep searching for the app but my Iphone is not able to find it! Hope someone can help or its not able to vote from switzerland? 

@ heart_jjh I think it will only work with Android phone.

On 5 May 2016 at 1:01 AM, heart_jjh said:

@heart_jjh, same thinking with Jassy I think it will only work with Android app..Sorry, I don't have any idea if voting is available in Switzerland.

I'm sooo happy, JJH  is currently on  top 1, with 75%...Hope & pray until the end of  voting...JJH fighting!

On 8 May 2016 at 6:17 PM, bathilda said:

Happy mother's day to her...do they celebrate mother's day in SK????

Belated happy Mother's Day to our goddess JJH...

8 hours ago, Chrissy83 said:

I'm sooo happy, JJH  is currently on  top 1, with 75%...Hope & pray until the end of  voting...JJH fighting!

Belated happy Mother's Day to our goddess JJH...

Where is she leading?? What poll? Cause last time I checked shes still second on the baeksang poll

KOREA INSTITUTE OF CORPORATE REPUTATION'S SURVEY OF AN ACTOR'S BRAND REPUTATION FOR MAY

http://www.newstown.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=249983

From April 12, 2016 to May 13, 2016, the Korea Corporate Reputation Institute analyzed 38,784,786 data points to measure the reputation of an actor's brand. The participation index (consumer brand engagement i.e. consumer awareness, interest and behavior toward a brand [actor] ), media index (news articles, etc), communication index (social media), and community (social) values index were used to calculate an actor's brand reputation index.

LEFT-TO-RIGHT: Actor - Participation Index - Media Index - Communication Index - Community Values Index - Brand Reputation Index (red)

249983_122245_225.jpg

cr: Korea Institute of Corporate Reputation

BRAND POWER RANKINGS AMONGST ACTORS FOR MAY:

1. Song Joong Ki

2. Song Hye Kyo

3. Kim Soo Hyun

4. JEON JI HYUN :wub:

5. Yoo Ah In

6. Lee Kwang Soo

7. Lee Min Ho

8. Hwang Jung Min

9. Ha Jung Woo

10. Lee Byung Hun

11. Kang Dong Won

12. Lee Jung Jae

13. Cha Seung Won

14. Song Kang Ho

15. Oh Dal Su

16. Choi Min Sik

17. Yoo Hae Jin

• Like 5

17 hours ago, blubluchino said:

http://www.iqiyi.com/yule/100sang52.html

Vote for JJH here, can vote up to 10times a day. Just click on the icon below her. Fighting!

Thanks @blubluchino for giving us the link for voting for the the 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards iQiyi Star Award! I always wondered how they collected votes for that award. 

• Like 2

On 6.5.2016 at 6:10 PM, jazzy2016 said:

@ heart_jjh I think it will only work with Android phone.

On 7.5.2016 at 7:25 PM, Chrissy83 said:

@heart_jjh, same thinking with Jassy I think it will only work with Android app..Sorry, I don't have any idea if voting is available in Switzerland.

thank you guys for reply me! I just tried one more time today and... it works now! I'm able to vote for our goddess...so happy!!! So everyone from far away with Iphone should try to download the app again.

I'm so excited for her comeback. She looks amazing on all the shinsegae pics... hope she will appear on the grand opening day :) I've read on instagram...JJH, G-Dragon and iKON are the models for shinsegae. Dont know if its right or not?!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, heart_jjh said:

thank you guys for reply me! I just tried one more time today and... it works now! I'm able to vote for our goddess...so happy!!! So everyone from far away with Iphone should try to download the app again.

I'm so excited for her comeback. She looks amazing on all the shinsegae pics... hope she will appear on the grand opening day :) I've read on instagram...JJH, G-Dragon and iKON are the models for shinsegae. Dont know if its right or not?!

Yeah! The Baeksang Arts Awards popular vote app works for iPhone in the US. Now I can vote! :w00t:

• Like 2

Hey, Shinsegae Duty Free, I don't count showing JJH as a billboard in the CF as G-Dragon and JJH being in a CF together. You better have another CF in the works which shows both of them in the CF. I better not see a separate CF with just JJH in it with a G-Dragon billboard. I'm warning you, SSGDFS! :angry:

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, demarchelier said:

Yeah! The Baeksang Arts Awards popular vote app works for iPhone in the US. Now I can vote! :w00t:

YAY! Now lets vote for our girl! But I noticed, I've got some problems on earning points. I downloaded some apps on the list and also play the games but i didnt get the points where they promise :crazy:

14 minutes ago, demarchelier said:

Hey, Shinsegae Duty Free, I don't count showing JJH as a billboard in the CF as G-Dragon and JJH being in a CF together. You better have another CF in the works which shows both of them in the CF. I better not see a separate CF with just JJH in it with a G-Dragon billboard. I'm warning you, SSGDFS! :angry:

They shouldnt dare to do so ....hey I mean, when you got JJH and G-dragon on your site then you better make it damn hoot with both of them in ONE cf and not seperated. I have high anticipation on their cf together...shinsegae duty free, please be amazing!

• Like 2