Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

Guest queenjihyun

ASSASSINATION VIP PREMIERE 

0068A96Djw1eu9g4eps28j31c80tq120.jpg

0068A96Djw1eu9g4dpjvkj31hi0votlg.jpg

Stage greeting but goddess is not coming according to the poser...why oh why..lol

cto

Edited by queenjihyun

Guest queenjihyun

GODDESS leading men at the vip premiere..:wub:

JWS look so hot...omg..hahahah

2015072001001675200122021.jpg

Jang hyuk....:D

2440547.jpg

Do min joon...heheh..

1463604_article_99_20150720203708.jpg?ty

cto

Edited by queenjihyun

The story really has nothing to do with Jeon Ji Hyun. The Samsung refrigerator that JJH models, the T9000 I think or whatever. Her name is attached to the story because they call it the 'JJH refrigerator'. Some Samsung employees were arrested for supposedly selling the technology of the 'JJH refrigerator' to the Chinese. It's corporate espionage. 

Edited by demarchelier
  • Like 1

Guest queenjihyun

@demarchelier do you know what brand is she wearing? I thought she will wear a suit again..hahahah

I just read on her dc fansite they said that jjh is sick..hope its not true..maybe that is why she's not on the stage greeting and go home early..:( 

Edited by queenjihyun

@demarchelier do you know what brand is she wearing? I thought she will wear a suit again..hahahah

I just read on her dc fansite they said that jjh is sick..hope its not true..maybe that is why she's not on the stage greeting and go home early..:( 

Her shoes are Jimmy Choo Vargo 100. They cost US$925.

Oh no! She has been looking rather worn out lately.

Guest lareveuse_stv

I hope she is OK 

her dress (Gucci ?) give a  feeling  of pregnancy  and she looks like she gained weight may be she is expecting^_^ and that's why she is not feeling good .

Guest queenjihyun

I hope she is OK 

her dress (Gucci ?) give a  feeling  of pregnancy  and she looks like she gained weight may be she is expecting^_^ and that's why she is not feeling good .

hahahaa i love your comment..can't wait to hear that kind of news. But i think she is just tired just by looking at her eyes. If its true that she's sick hope she get well soon. Take care of your health goddess.

Edited by queenjihyun

Guest aranggr

Screenshot_2015-07-20-23-19-41_zpslqvwgd

i am sawrry but i seriously don't know how to put this undert spoiler tag. MY SHIP!!!!

Edited by aranggr
the spoiler tag is the eye button next to the quotation marks.

Guest jisan08

Mod edit: please do not quote images!

i am sawrry but i seriously don't know how to put this undert spoiler tag. MY SHIP!!!!

omo!!!  you made my day!!!