제작상태 : 후반작업
크랭크인 : 2014-08-27
크랭크업 : 2015-01-31
촬영회차 : 103회

제작사 : (주)케이퍼필름
배급사 : 쇼박스㈜미디어플렉스
제공사 : 쇼박스㈜미디어플렉스

암살 시놉시스
1933년 상해와 경성을 배경으로 암살작전을 위해 모인 독립군들과 임시정부대원, 그리고 청부살인업자까지. 조국도 이름도 용서도 없는 이들의 서로 다른 선택과 운명을 그린 작 

2015/06/09 cr: http://parksungwoong.tistory.com/1378

Guest queenjihyun

Jeon Ji Hyun, Lee Jung Jae, and Ha Jung Woo Hit the Red Carpet for Action Flick The Assassination

eol.jpg

Just because Jeon Ji Hyun did one mega hit K-drama without any indication she’s planning anymore small screen forays doesn’t mean she’s not acting. She’s just back to her day job is all, being one of the biggest K-actress movie stars of her generation. Her next movie costars two of the biggest K-actor movie stars to boot in Ha Jung Woo and Lee Jung Jae, and actually reminds me of another hit K-movie that bundled up three A-listers in an action flick to great success.

The K-movie The Assassination is opening soon at the box office and involves a period action political intrigue plot set in politically unstable 1933 Korea. The movie trailer (below) reminds me of a less goofy version ofThe Good, The Bad, The Weird starring Jung Woo SungLee Byung Hun, and Song Kang Ho, the idea of putting three big movie stars on a road movie with the same goal to achieve. It’s cool that Jeon Ji Hyun is so big she can same billing as those top male actors, but really she’s earned all the accolades with a combination of great acting and goddess star appeal.

Assassination also costars many more K-ent veteran movie stars including Kim Hae Sook,Oh Dal SooJo Jin WoongLee Kyung Yung, and Choi Deok Moon. Everyone turned out looking splashing for the red carpet media event this week in Seoul to promote the movie, which is directed by the box office hit director who did The Thieves and Jeon Woo Chi.

cr: http://koalasplayground.com/2015/07/09/68492/

8 Korean celebrities whose jewelry game is on point

by Blog Author on Wed, Jul 08, 2015

Of all the Korean celebrities, few have achieved the fame of being both stars and style icons.  The stars below have created a name for themselves with perfect styling, stunning fashion, and most importantly, trendsetting jewelry. Check out the fabulous jewelry worn by some of your fave stars below, and grab your K-drama-inspired baubles by signing up for DramaFever Premium, where new and existing premium members get 25% off their purchase at BaubleBar before July 12th.

1) Jeon Ji Hyun

5e286d58-f10d-439a-8ec0-a15af24f5d5e.jpg

Jeon Ji Hyun has been a style icon for as long as she's been a star, and this was only more prominent after her role in the hit drama My Love From Another Star. The classic bow pendant that Cheon Song Yi wears in the drama is just one of the few trends that Jeon Ji Hyun has been credited with starting! 

http://www.dramafever.com/news/8-times-jun-ji-hyun--park-shin-hye-killed-their-photoshoots/

• Like 3

Guest queenjihyun

anokyun copying what hawai pistol doing on his coffee..:D

d68bb607gw1etyv0vep43g20ci0a8npf.gif

005wdQZbgw1etyuv022ppg309m05gb29.gif

d68bb607gw1etyv0zk6wlg20ci08uhdt.gif

cto

Edited by queenjihyun

The Most Beautiful South Korean actresses

5/7/2015

Jun Ji-Hyun:Also known as Gianna Jun, the 33-year-old rose to fame when she played “The Girl” is the celebrated romantic comedy My Sassy Girl.

un Ji-Hyun:Also known as Gianna Jun, the 33-year-old rose to fame when she played “The Girl” is the celebrated romantic comedy My Sassy Girl. South Korea is not only famous for their scrumptious cuisine, it is also known for its beautiful women. With a flourishing entertainment industry, it is no wonder that some of the most stunning actresses in the world are South Korean.

http://www.msn.com/en-ph/entertainment/entertainment-asianbuzz/the-most-beautiful-south-korean-actresses/ss-BBjjztw?ocid=UP97DHP#image=1

Edited by RachelleN

Guest byakushi242

hi everyone! as a new jeon ji hyun fan can anyone tell me which are one of her biggest fansites that i should check out? preferably an english one that might have subs to interviews and behind the scenes stuff?

@demarchelier is there any event for JJH today?????

I didn't read anything about any event today. I was surprised to see the fan's post on weibo about encountering JJH and her entourage today.

so maybe a private event or tapping for a show to promote her movie???? hehehehe...............guessing as she is so mysterious without even posting her sched..............