Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

Guest queenjihyun

Perfect....:wub: can't wait to see her in a suit again...coz i know we can see "the goddess collection of suit " for this assassination promotion..hehe

20150707203109329.jpeg

Edited by queenjihyun

@demarchelier you forget this on her outfit tonight....:lol:

Hidden Content

cr: weibo

Hahaha:lol: No, I didn't forget. I'm pretty sure it wasn't Uniqlo. If I wore US$7000+ on me like her, I would wear some expensive lingerie to go with the rest of the outfit. Kudos to goddess for opting to wear black lingerie underneath a white blouse. Very sexy. Rawr! Like I said most likely her lingerie is something pretty and expensive to surprise the husband when she gets home.;) 

Edited by demarchelier
  • Like 3

Guest queenjihyun

@demarchelier you forget this on her outfit tonight....:lol:

Hidden Content

cr: weibo

Hahaha:lol: No, I didn't forget. I'm pretty sure it wasn't Uniqlo. If I wore US$7000+ on me like her, I would wear some expensive lingerie to go with the rest of the outfit. Kudos to goddess for opting to wear black lingerie underneath a white blouse. Very sexy. Rawr! Like I said most likely her lingerie is something pretty and expensive to surprise the husband when she gets home.;)

hahahahaha...can't stop laughing when i saw that on weibo..so hard to recognised what brand is that..and you are right for sure its an expensive one..i want to comment what you said about surprising her hubby when she gets home but its an R18 comment..hahahaha

Hahahaha thats so funny! I also think her lingerie is sure not from uniqlo...but really curious which brands of lingerie jeon jihyun always choose to surprise her husband :lol: About her outfit today, I think its chic and sexy. But thanks to the black lingerie its gettin sexy...if its a white one it would be a little boring!!! So bravo to goddess! Very cool choise!!! 

Is there any shipper thread for jjh and hwj?! I really love this two!!! 

Edited by heart_jjh
  • Like 2

Jun Ji Hyun's 'Assassination' Will Premiere For International Audiences At The Fantastia Film Festival

Jun Ji Hyun's 'Assassination' will have its international premiere at Fantasia 2015.

On July 7, the organizers of Montreal's Fantasia International Film Festival (Fantasia 2015) announced the international premiere of the highly anticipated film, "Assassination." "Assassination" stars Jun Ji Hyun in her first onscreen role since leading the pan-Asian hit, "My Love from the Star."

he film marks the reunion of Jun with her "Il Mare" and "The Thieves" co-star, Lee Jung Jae, who received widespread praise for his 2013 role in "The Face Reader." They are joined by actor and director Ha Jung Woo whose breakout role in the 2008 serial-killer film, "The Chaser," helped to revolutionize Korean cinema. 

Directed by Choi Dong Hoon (The Thieves), "Assassination" is an espionage film which focuses on the Japanese occupation of 1930's Korea. During this period, resistance fighters sought refuge in China, where they conducted covert operations targeting Japanese authorities. 

Jun Ji Hyun portrays Ah Ok Yun, a top sniper who is freed from a Shanghai prison, where she was awaiting a death sentence. Lee Jung Jae is Yeom Seok Jin, an interim government agent who is responsible for freeing Ok Yun. Once she is freed, Ok Yun joins forces with other dissidents including hired gun Hawaii Pistol (Ha Jung Woo). 

"Assassination" is scheduled to premiere for Korean audiences on July 22. The Fantasia International Film Festival, which will be held from July 14 through August 4, will host its international premiere. 

Other noteworthy Korean films included in the dynamic lineup include Lee Min Ho's breakout film, "Gangnam Blues," "Haemoo" starring JYJ's Yoochun and "A Hard Day." Fantasia 2015 will also provide the opportunity for Canadian audiences to screen "The Royal Tailor" starring Park Shin Hye and Yoo Yeon Seok, as well as Big Bang's T.O.P in the hit film, "Tazza: The Hidden Card." 

Ticketing information and the complete schedule can be found on the website for the Fantasia International Film Festival. 

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/89232/20150707/jun-ji-hyun-assassination-fantasia-international-film-festival.htm

• Like 2

“Assassination” Star Lee Jung Jae Promises Free Hug Event If Film Is a Box Office Hit

“Assassination” Star Lee Jung Jae Promises Free Hug Event If Film Is a Box Office Hit

When asked what they will do if their upcoming blockbuster “Assassination” is a box office success, stars Jun Ji Hyun and Lee Jung Jae made some promises that fit the setting of their movie.

“Assassination” takes place during the colonial period in Korea, when the peninsula was being ruled by the Japanese government and some Koreans were fighting for the nation’s independence. The film, which is directed by Choi Dong Hoon, tells the story of a trio that’s composed of a sniper, a nationalist government agent, and an assassin, who come together to carry out an important hit. The film also starts actor Ha Jung Woo.

At the showcase for “Assassination” on July 7, the leads were asked what they would do if their film sold over 5 million tickets at the box office.

“We’re not Yoon Bong Gil, but if we reach 5 million tickets, we’ll donate an explosion of lunch boxes to a charity,” says Jun Ji Hyun. Yoon Bong Gil was a Korean independence fighter who set off a bomb that killed several Japanese dignitaries in 1932 during the Korean colonial period. He then tried to kill himself by setting off another bomb that was hidden in a lunch box.

When they’re then asked to make a pledge for what they’ll do if they reach over 8 million viewers, Lee Jung Jae says, “I’ve never gone through with a box office promise before. However, although 8 million is a big number, I’d like to make it a bit more meaningful by making a promise for if we reach 8.15 million, because August 15 is the anniversary of when Korea was liberated from Japan. If we reach 8.15 million tickets, we’ll all hold a free hug event.”

Although it seems like a huge number, it’s not impossible for them to reach, as Choi Dong Hoon’s last film “The Thieves,” which also starred Lee Jung Jae and Jun Ji Hyun, sold over 13 million tickets. Let’s just hope he follows through with his promise this time around!

“Assassination” is set to be released on July 22.

assassination

cr: soompi

• Like 3

Guest queenjihyun

Hahahaha thats so funny! I also think her lingerie is sure not from uniqlo...but really curious which brands of lingerie jeon jihyun always choose to surprise her husband :lol: About her outfit today, I think its chic and sexy. But thanks to the black lingerie its gettin sexy...if its a white one it would be a little boring!!! So bravo to goddess! Very cool choise!!! 

Is there any shipper thread for jjh and hwj?! I really love this two!!! 

There is none..hahah..i love them both also..looks like hjw is a good oppa to goddess..hehe

2015070851093794.jpg

69046c1egw1etuhzz2qwaj20eg0agtac.jpg

005wdQZbjw1etuhn0ryhoj31bi0yg49y.jpg

Guest queenjihyun

Hahahahahahah goddess what are you doing??? :lol::lol:

622f8cb8gw1etvl2mrzgbg208c07t7wt.gif

Good luck charm for the movie.....:lol:

7c8db65bgw1etvan9lw66j20vk0l4wg0.jpg

cto

Edited by queenjihyun

Guest queenjihyun

The super hyper Cheon Song Yi....:D

005XYqOGgw1etvmx7yzexg307y0b4u0x.gif

005XYqOGgw1etvmxegm8gg306d0b47wk.gif

005XYqOGgw1etvmxaj8rxg305s0b47wi.gif

005XYqOGgw1etvmx28mvwg305a0b4b2a.gif

Signature pose...hehehe

005XYqOGgw1etukor8k6ig30690b4qve.gif

005XYqOGgw1etukocc3veg30690b4npl.gif

005XYqOGgw1etukp0ttcjg30690b47wq.gif

005XYqOGgw1etumjtdfrog30690b4npl.gif

:wub:

005XYqOGgw1etumf957hkg30b4069e84.gif

005XYqOGgw1etumfjeecqg30b40694qr.gif

005XYqOGgw1etumfg9reog30b40691l0.gif

cto

Edited by queenjihyun

Photos from movie ‘Assassination’ hint dramatic action

(Showbox)

The producers of the new movie “Assassination” on Thursday revealed scenes from the set showing the cast shooting action scenes.

The movie, scheduled for release on July 22, tells the story of Korean independence fighters who plan to assassinate a high-level official of the Japanese colonial government in the 1930s.

The cast includes actress Jun Ji-hyun and actors Lee Jung-jae and Ha Jung-woo.

The photos released on Thursday show the cast engaged in action scenes such as reaching for a firearm amid an explosion, and the lead actress jumping to safety.

(Showbox)

By Choi Hee-suk (cheesuk@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 3

Guest queenjihyun

Jeon Ji-hyeon's attempt in 3 key words

ctedts.jpg

Jeon Ji-hyeon and the movie "The Assassination" are special in many ways. This is not only because an actress is in the lead of a 18 billion won blockbuster. The sniper role played by Jeon is a kind of character unfamiliar to us. She could be under the pressure of the 2012 record breaking movie "The Thieves" but she decided to be bold about it. Her popularity in China is about to rise after the release of"The Assassination" as well.

- New character, a sniper

Jeon Ji-hyeon is the actual leader of the team of assassins, including Lee Jeong-jaeand Ha Jeong-woo. Her power comes from the fact that she is a sniper. This is the first time in 16 years for an actress in Korea to lead star in an action movie.

Jeon Ji-hyeon has had experience with wires and action. She performed stunts in the 2009 Hong Kong and French movie "Blood - Movie" and "The Thieves".

Her perfectionist character is also perfect for the role of a sniper. Lee Jeong-jae says, "I was shocked at the way Jeon Ji-hyeon runs up and down the hills with a gun that weighs about 5 kilograms".

Jeon Ji-hyeon says, "I was trained ahead of time to seem natural and even took the prop gun home to practice with it. I began to get used to the gun in my hands and my body felt the gun too".

- 12.9 million people record

Jeon Ji-hyeon has proved her power with"The Thieves""The Berlin File" and SBS drama "My Love from the Star" for the last 4 years. The point where she was noticed again was "The Thieves". She reunited withChoi Dong-hoon for this and again for "The Assassination".

When she first heard about "The Assassination", she was very anxious and greedy about it. "I told the director my opinion first. He was very positive about it". The scenario was taken to Jeon when it first came out and she didn"t hesitate to climb on board.

- The success to go over to China

"The Assassination" has been sold to 15 countries even before its release. The first few countries to seem interested were Hong Kong and China. They point at Jeon Ji-hyeonas the cause of this interest. She became the center of Hallyu thanks to "My Love from the Star".

"The Assassination" distributor is Bona Film, one of the biggest distributors in Korea. It bought the movie without even watching the finished version of it and said Jeon Ji-hyeonwas the reason why. Bona Films has branches in Beijing and Shanghai too. Jeon Ji-hyeon has a very favorable condition for her movie to be released in.

cr:http://www.hancinema.net/jeon-ji-hyeon-s-attempt-in-3-key-words-84090.html