Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

Guest jisan08

hongchae1 said:

jisan08

said: Hi chingus!

I am curious to know how come Gianna signs her autograph two ways?

One is like a squiggly line and one has more loops.

(Am I making sense? LOL)

newbie poster, but have been a Ji Hyun fan since My Sassy Girl. I've just started reading this thread from the beginning and I have a lot of catching up to do, so please bear with me if my posts are throwback references of previous posts/articles from years back. Hope I am welcome to join :)

I just want to say that I become a fan not just because of an artist's work or talent, but also the artist as a person. And, I think in my opinion, Jun Ji hyun is one of those artists who has depth in her work, who rarely conforms to the norm (being out and about with different controversies and all) of being in the entertainment industry, who follows her heart and uses her mind. Just by reading articles and interviews of her from past projects, this girl clearly has brains. She talks with sense. In reference to this, and I quote " I want to shoot movies that I would be proud to show my children", was her answer with regards to not making too much daring scenes. It's not being prude or anything, but like shes saying that she will stick to what she believes in or her values are, not minding if she has to turn down offers or will not have any offers at all, as long as she followed her heart and what she thinks is right. And I absolutely admire and salute her for that. I see her growth through the diversity of her projects, box-office hit or not. I am very happy that she was given the recognition she rightfully deserves on her last project, You Who Came From The Stars. People think that a romcom is the easiest to do. But actually, it's one of the hardest because all emotions are included in a romcom. And the fact that it's hard to make people laugh, cry, angry, and in love all at same time. Jun Ji Hyun showed all that in YWCFTS. She brought me through all of those emotions. She was flawless. Here's hoping for more award recognitions to come from this drama, and for more success in her future endeavors.  
=D>

HK media reported JJH's CF shooting in Shanghai....at FRONGPAGE of entertainment news LOL
[Translated news headline] Earned ten millions RMB (approx. US$1.6 millions) in 3 days in Shanghai,Jun Ji Hyun is SUPER NICE, making fans' hearts melted

66443ab9jw1eh5yyna7nwj20x818gh5t.jpg
66443ab9jw1eh55aqk91rj20hs0vkafq.jpg

751e1571gw1eh6ynn9at8g205z08c1kx.gif    751e1571gw1eh6ynt0dpcg205k08catu.gif

MORE:
insider of the brand talked about the idea of the CF:- JJH in goddess look goes to an ice cave and sees somebody who looks identical to her......... :x- Chinese fans have congratulated JJH for her Daesang when JJH signed for them- A fan recalled she kept crying and said "You are so beautiful" to JJH when JJH was signing for them...LOL
(source: Weibo)

BTW I super look forward to the CF........!!

The restaurant where "the Stars" wrap up party took place. (anyone knows where is it?? I wanna go there when I go to Seoul later....)
d68bb607gw1eh6oy4ty60j20i20rymzd.jpgd68bb607gw1eh6oy7dsc9j20kk0dn75c.jpg

JJH's palm print at Times' Square in Shanghai, China( @jisan08 @HongChae1 seems she does have different style of autographs, like this photo shows that back to 2004, her autograph is a complex one..)85529f0bjw1eh6mmwjrbyj20xc18g0yn.jpg

Rouge & Lounge in China(When fans visited the store on 3 June, sales person told her that all promotional leaflets have been given away already as many fans have been there and requested one...and that sales person asked her to go again on Jun 6 LOL)751e1571jw1eh13iy4vvkj218g0xcali.jpg

Daphne in Taiwan005z3zKkjw1eh6o0kgthkj319c0y010x.jpg

Daphne in China
66a3b153jw1eh711rpnvkj20tz0r6tf0.jpg
66a3b153jw1eh711xw5frj20tz0qe10p.jpg

Orion potato chips in China66a3b153jw1eh70ybszopj20fc0kktay.jpg
66a3b153jw1eh70ycplr5j20fc0kk40h.jpg
66a3b153jw1eh70ydiolxj20fd0kiwfy.jpg

Paris Baguette in Chinadc4ca28fgw1eh16cpcpglj21hs200b29.jpg

(source: Weibo)

[Translated News]
The irreplaceable Jun Ji Hyun
htm_20140606165407272.jpg
Actress Jun Ji Hyun topped the chart of more favorable CF model for three consecutive months from February to April this year.  Advertising industry related person said "Among all of those who have topped the chart, Jun Ji Hyun is the one having the highest scores and She's also stable at her top spot.  It is expected that she would continue to top the chart for May."(http://isplus.joins.com/article/837/14892837.html?cloc=)

Lotte "Kloud" breaks sales record and Lotte Chilsung seen a rise in share price

Lotte Chilsung Beverage Co., Ltd has chosen actress Jun Ji Hyun as model for its newly introduced beer "Kloud" before the eve of World Cup and stared promotional activities.  Although the marketing activity has not been fully launched, the market's response is very good.  As at the end of last month, Kloud's sales in Korea exceeds 10% of market share, even in convenient store also exceed 5.5%, breaking the highest record in history.  Lotte Chilsung also seen a rise in its share price.(http://news.mtn.co.kr/newscenter/news_viewer.mtn?gidx=2014060517080360052)
Extract:"After Lotte Liquor released its Jun Ji-hyun advertisement, OB and Hite-Jinro became more aggressive in their marketing activities." =))(http://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/news/article/article.aspx?aid=2990260&cloc=joongangdaily%7Chome%7Cnewslist1)
Own effort, acting skills and natural face - Jun Ji hyun's second heyday
Korean press criticized that there are too many actress who have done plastic surgery, leading to a decrease in quality of TV drama.  It makes people miss those who interpret the role by their own effort, acting skills and natural face.  The press also praise four actresses namly, Shim Eun Ha, Kim Hae Ae, Jun Ji Hyun (who is now in her heyday) and Lee Bo Young.
Women are imitating "Jun Ji Hyun's hairstyle"During the airing period of "the Stars", many women came to salon to requested a "Jun Ji Hyun's hairstyle".(http://fashion.mk.co.kr/view.php?no=862595&year=2014)
(source: weibo)

A pub in Myeongdone, Seoul that JJH has been to
6776cf38jw1eh6y22r2c4j20dc0hsgnt.jpg
6776cf38jw1eh6y268p9rj20hs0hswgq.jpg
6776cf38jw1eh6y28euhbj20hs0hswha.jpg

Highlights: 
1. LOL You know what has JJH written with her autograph given to the restaurant? LOL It's "Stay healthy, Be hardworking in learning" LOLYES.  THIS IS A PUB.  GODDESS WRITE IT FOR THE PUB.  WAE!!??!??!?
2. Chinese fans have discovered JJH has given a "one star" score to a restaurant in something like restaurant review.  So now they say she's really a true Scorpio who is clear about love and hate LOL When she thinks a restaurant is good, she will sign there and let the shop post it; and when it is bad, she will really give negative score to that restaurant in those restaurant review LOL
(source: Weibo @HappyinKorea)

Jun Ji Hyun, Kim Soo Hyun, Lee Min Ho are Top 3 Hallyu Stars in Taiwan

On the second was actor lee min ho of the sbs drama "the heirs," third was actor kim woo bin of the same drama, and the fourth were the boy group super junior and.

Jun Ji Hyun, Kim Soo Hyun, Lee Min Ho are Top 3 Hallyu Stars in TaiwanJun Ji Hyun, Kim Soo Hyun, Lee Min Ho are Top 3 Hallyu Stars in Taiwan

The SBS drama “You Who Came From The Stars” syndrome is hot in Taiwan. According to the survey conducted by the Korean tourist committee in Taiwan, out of the 496 people surveyed, actor Kim Soo Hyun and actress Jun Ji Hyun ranked as the top actor and actress in Taiwan. On the second was actor Lee Min Ho of the SBS drama “The Heirs,” third was actor Kim Woo Bin of the same drama, and the fourth were the boy group Super Junior and actor So Ji Sub. Among the actresses and female Hallyu stars, the main actress of the SBS drama “You Who Came From The Stars” Jun Ji Hyun ranked top, pushing away the girls” group “Girls Generation” who ranked top in the same survey in 2012. The second was actress Son Hye Kyo, third was “Girls Genreation,” fourth was actress Ha Ji Won, and fifth was actresses Lee Young Ae and Song Ji Hyo. 

Source: www.kdramastars.com

R03InTF.jpg
6Zw20RU.jpg
SBS "You Who Came From The Stars" Special Exhibition

+ Venue: Allimteo (알림터) #1 Hall at Dongdaemun Design Plaza. 281 Eulji-ro, Jung-gu, Seoul
+ Period: June 10 – August 15, 2014 (10:00 - 22:00, open all year round)
+ Admission: Adults 15,000 won / Students 10,000 won
(20% discount for adults if they present a picture or printed copy of the discount coupon found at the bottom of the SBS website: http://lovefromstar.sbs.co.kr/)
+ More info:
_ Sponsored by the Korea Tourism Organization, the display rooms will be entitled “Start,” “Fate,” “Shaking” and “Longing” in line with the plot of the drama.
_ Visitors will be able to enjoy the drama in 3-D and also learn about “time slice photography,” a technique for creating the illusion of time frozen in motion video. The special visual effects were used to produce scenes involving Do, who has the supernatural ability to teleport and freeze time.
_ SBS Power FM (107.7MHz) will air a live broadcast of the opening.

Source: Visit Korea & Korea Herald
--------------------------------------------------------------
I wonder if the casts will attend the opening of this special exhibition? ^^

:-h
looking at those china offcam pics and video, I remember this quote from the 2007 Daisy presscon, "Among all the actresses, Jun Ji Hyun is the only one who does not look at the mirror and worry about how she looks." So true! I've seen some shots of her, out and about, without make-up, not all made-up, "stepford wifey" and she still manages to stand-out! I guess it's her way of saying that she dresses to express, not to impress. She doesnt seem to be vain and It's-all-about-me kind of girl, who feeds on the limelight and attention. So "un-showbiz" like. She's secure about her appearance, and at the same time, knows when to step-up when the occasion asks for it. Oh, and by the way, 30's is so the new 20's. Ji Hyun looks like she's only in her 20's! Like a good wine, she just gets better with age! Au Naturale! :\">

[Translated news]
"The Stars" Exhibition organizer planned to invite JJH and KSH
image_readtop_2014_871739_14023078301374

On 9 June, a press conference for "You Who Came from the Stars" filming sites exhibition has been held at Dongdaemun, Seoul.  The organizer of the exhibition planned to invite the leads of "the Stars", Jun Ji Hyun and Kim Soo Hyun, but they are too busy and their rates are too high.  So the plan seems not possible.  They have also paid Jun Ji Hyun and Kim Soo Hyun for the rights to use their images in the exhibition.
(source: Weibo, and http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2014060914592895900&type=1&outlink=1)
@suney

[Translated news]Hanssam garnered attention due to JJH
2014060901000814900043661.jpg

The marking of Hanssam's household utensil online shopping is strengthened.  Especially after actress Jun Ji Hyun became their model, they garnered more attention.  Jun Ji Hyun's TV shopping program will be aired in the Lotte Shopping Program.  The Program will start from 8.40 pm and it will last for 125 mins.
(source: weibo; http://www.asiatoday.co.kr/view.php?key=20140609010004366)

Another funny note of our goddess...
[Translation of the words on the script of "the Stars" final episode]
a14badd5jw1eh7tb5o10hj20h10cqwg0.jpg

"Soo Young ah !! Thank you !! Because it's too cold so I couldn't  sleep.  But I had food well... Thanks for helping me do pretty make up for my face and lips~ 2012.2 Jun Ji Hyun"

(source: weibo)----
Goddess...what is the relevancy with your make up and the food and your sleep?????? LOL well may be she's in response to ...a conversation that she and her make up artist had earlier on... or goddess juz wrote what she was in mind at the time she signed the script LOL

Guest queeniet

@jisan08 OMG THANK YOU SO MUCHHH~i been searching for a translation *hug* T_Ttumblr_mqw15vqj4f1s3ynzyo1_250.gif

buh?waking up at 6 a.m to exercise...goddess why cant i be like you :))