girls that play video games

Guest pdizzle

Guest Fascination Street

i wish i were a pro gamer.....man thatd be sweet, but im content to sit on my bed and play and imagine that im a really awesome gamer :sweatingbullets:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kchan21

I am so not a pro-gamer. The only game that I am really obsessed with is Harvest Moon. I think I've only finished five games completely in my lifetime and they were all rpgs.

Guest x. S o R a

lmao! addicted to tekken now~

whoot! i own! >D

puahahahaha. not pro but still good xD

yay for me <3

i love rpg games (:

spyro, legend of mana, anyone played those two before? o:

and i love scary games too ^-^

Does the ds count? I'm always playing tetris or mario brothers on it. I loved playing street fighter and house of dead(or something like that) against my brothers.

Guest Nubcakes

It depends on what type of game it is.... im not interested in blood and gore games. Maybe some adventure games but ii prefer multiplayer games like Brawl =DD

My sister is soo good at games like CS, TF2 and stuff O.O It's sorta scary, girl can friggin' snipe like crazy. I'm not good at those kinds of games ... I tried CS once ... it was a disaster. I'm better at the other types of games like the console games and MMORPG.

I tend to play "girly games"

I'm addicted "virtual life" games (started with the Sims)

begged my sister to buy a GC when it came out (so i can play animal crossing) XD (well now she has her very own DS which I do borrow).

I played a few RPGs, but never finished any of them. (my favs are "Tales of Symphonia" (GC), The world ends with you (DS))

I'm not a "serious" gamer... it's something to do to pass time. I don't think I've even touched a PS or Xbox, but am probably going to get a Wii since Nintendo games tend to appeal to me more.

I love to game~ but I'm totally not pro, lol ><

I usually stick to MMORPGs =/ Like, Maplestory, Trickster, Perfect World... stuff like that <3 I also love playing SSBB :D

Guest hyperballad

videogames and online gaming make up like.. 60% of my life HAHA

i've been playing cs 1.6 for 5 years, played in CAL

diablo 2

just got into starcraft again in time for SC 2 =]

and tekken woot woot!

I'm a girl gamer, been once since a very early age, lol.

Total JRPGer. (: FF, Lost Odyssey, Last Remnant... asjghkahg love RPGs!

Started to play WoW. Boyfriend reeled me into it. =X

I play on XBL. Mostly Halo 3 and Gears. :3

edited^

• 3 weeks later...

ooh i play games...

but coz i only have ps2 and my parents won't let me get another.... so not many games to play...

well i like to play japanese RPG...

the story's just soo addicting...

i spent like 16 hours gaming and 8 hours sleep :D

but not anymore...

really have no time...

but i'll continue playing in DS and PSP (good thing i have a brother that likes gaming :D)

hmm I'm kinda a game freak for a girl (well that what my bf says LOL)

i'm alright with it i suppose since i kick my bf richard simmons in tekken 5, street fighter and etc LOL

and let see

i played ps2 games like final fantasy,rpg games and etc since i have liek a bunch collection of ps2 games LOL

tried fatal frame II crimson butterfly got so scared LOL so not really fan of horror games

i played korean online game ragnarok most pplz here might know it ^ ^

and some japanese computer games

hmm and just recently got a ds LOL

my bf plays with me as well so it cool and fun

people say i play too much game for a girl but then i dont know ><

Guest danizz

I like video games and I'm a girl. My brothers play video games all the time and I sometimes play although I'm not that good. Sometimes I think they can be annoying though.

Guest x3mamegoma

i play tons of games like, cod4 on ps3 megaman9, gta series, final fantasy series, mamegoma, bubble bobble and tons of other games

• 3 weeks later...
Guest CeeTeeYaoowww

LOLZ... yea o.0

Some reason...mostly only gamer guys.... like girls who play games [video games]

Like..... other guys are like 'LOL good job' and then the gamer ones are liek "OMG SERIOUS!? LETS VERSE... THATs -so- hot... you play video games" kinda thing xD

I only play some games xD.. thats cuz my bro makes me play with him... BUT.... its fun... somtimes. xD nothing wrong with playing games.... its a new skill?

:ph34r: -throws down ninja smoke bomb :ph34r: *poof* -dissappears-

Archived