Nintendo Wii: The Next Generation Nintendo Console

Guest 1SwtDeception

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Wii's going to get some pretty good rpgs it looks like.

If you're looking for amazing graphics though, probably not the best system.

You could always get a wii now and wait like 2 years for a ps3 since the games will take forever to make.

Guest BR1TT4NYy

i think you can find them pretty easily at blockbuster cus i saw a few and i didnt even know they sold them

and i would recommend the wifi adapter! its easy to set up

Guest Take Five

i can't catch a damn fish in zelda for some idiotic reason. it takes long enough for a fish to hook on, but when i pull the remote back, it just disappears. sigh...

^ yeah i had trouble with that part too. it took me forever...i still don't know how to do it properly. =(

i use the Wii to go on youtube <3 but it really sucks because i have a small tv and the vid is only 3/4 of the screen. but its better than nothinG :D

Guest dudeman

^ It really is better than nothing. I'm actually able to watch stuff like Naruto and Bleach on the TV (the subbed versions).

Anybody got the new sonic game? Whoever has it, how is it? (Without spoilers, por favor).

Guest Malice_Kaiser

i can't catch a damn fish in zelda for some idiotic reason. it takes long enough for a fish to hook on, but when i pull the remote back, it just disappears. sigh...

Fishing when you're not at the actual fishing pond is a b**ch. Just make sure the bobber is completely under water before you pull out. You'll get used to it eventually (took my forever too)

Guest Take Five

^yeah, i was finally able to do it. apparently i was just sitting there waiting for the screen to say "fish on!" even though i'm supposed to pull the rod up for that to happen. and i only had to hold the remote in the back position when i got a fish, but i was pulling it back over and over like a real fishing rod and it didn't work -__-

Guest dudeman

^ Yeah, it does kinda look fun...and engaging.

Although we Americans won't be seeing it for the longest time...

And there's no use importing it either, since all Wiis are region-locked.

And I already have a Wii I can understand...I'm not about to buy a Japanese Wii just for a game...

Oh, woe be the circumstances...

Guest Velocitii

if anybody still needs help finding the wii, these two links will help

http://www.xpbargains.com/wii_locator.php

http://www.itrackr.com/home.aspx

the first link helps find online retailers, so have a credit card ready or whatever

the second link requires you to register but it helps you find wii at your local store (call the stores before going)

i just got mine today, i called the store, they said they had it, i went there 10 minutes too late and it was sold out, so i tried the other store that i called that said they had it, so i got it :rolleyes:

Guest aznfishyfart

And there's no use importing it either, since all Wiis are region-locked.

really? i thought it was only US and european? wiis that were region locked like the original NES

so the japanese ones were like the only ones that were not region locked

Guest dudeman

My mistake. I know for certain that US Wiis are region-locked, but everywhere else I forget.

Ultimately, we'll still be unable to import games...sigh.

BTW, Sonic and the Secret Rings is awesome...and hard :P.

Guest milk tea!

hey guys, have ya'll heard anything about the sims wii? I saw it was on the cover of Nintendo Power Magazine via e-mail but I haven't received my second free issue of the magazine.

Guest dudeman

I heard the sims look more cutsy for the Wii as opposed to looking realistic...which I don't mind since they never really looked realistic to me in the first place.

Guest aznfishyfart

well i think y bring a pc game to a consoles? it just makes it harder lol

starcraft 64 anyone?

i guess for the wii it might be easier since u can just use it as a mouse.....but if u want sims on ur tv just hook up ur computer to the tv =D

Guest simpleandpink

LOL, People say graphics don't make the game, but I might get sucked in by the cuteness o_0

They're like those lego bricks...

But hrm, Animal Crossing Wii or Sims Wii? I think I'd have to go with AC for this one...

Guest milk tea!

Oh, lol I knew it was all cutesy that's why I'm interested XD I didn't expect anything like Sims PC ^^ When I saw it in japanese on youtube I couldn't believe it was from the actual sims franchise,...cause it looks so different O_o

Guest Malice_Kaiser

The Sims for Wii looks sooo cute... and I bet it'll have some pretty sweet features (what those features will be, who knows, but they'll be there XD) But I dunno. I'm not too excited. I like the Sims 2 so much; so many different options for people and everything, I love it. Some things should just be left unchibified.

And I bet it's a really fun game, but I'm also willing to bet I'll always end up mosying back on over to Sims 2 for PC.

Archived