[drama 2005] Let's Go To The Beach 해변으로가요

Guest chibikko

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I MET DOK GO YOUNG JAE and got his siggie

the actor who plays junjin and lee wans dad

he knows charlie park well

neway, he's really handsome and kind in real life.

Guest jayelae

Is this drama really good? Is it a romantic comedy or more of a mellow drama?

This is a ROMANTIC COMEDY that is funny and light with just the perfect dramatic twists. The leads are so well suited to their roles and I particularly liked Lee Wan. The ending is very happy and satisfying!

This is a ROMANTIC COMEDY that is funny and light with just the perfect dramatic twists. The leads are so well suited to their roles and I particularly liked Lee Wan. The ending is very happy and satisfying!

I think I'm going to watch this one. :lol:

I went to the store today and found the drama is on the shelves!!! It comes with both Chinese and English subs!!!

Really there is a DVD with english subs?? :huh::)

O.o it seems to be nice & interesting drama show...Lee Wan is Hot, but i havenot watch snow white or is it called sweet love & singapore has not release this show yet, singapore is super slow, but will buy this show as soon as it is out.. ^^ i think i gotta save quite a sum of money... hahaha

Archived