Kim Jong Wook (김종욱) <3 Offical Thread

Guest mims

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK today i went to KJW cyworld. and he had thes pics posted up with a small message on each picture. Since the people on his cyworld are congratulating him..im guessing he got an award too?

0123.jpg

소녀시대와 함께 신인상 수상

(ok..my korean sucks so i might no tbe trranslating it directly that well) with SNSD (im guessing they together got an award?) receiving new artist award

01234.jpg

수상 소감...

(im guessing this means ..)introducing the award

IMG_0184_03215.jpg

남자 부문 신인상 수상..

(-___________-..so im not sure if im translating it correctly.haha but then again there isnt that much to translate so yeah./...) only guy award for new artist

Guest juma48

Wow congratulation to him if he has win an award for the new artiste. Now waiting for him to appear on music core, mnet or any tv appearance hehe.....

ok..so yeah i think its true.. he won the new (male) artist award with snsd winning the new (female) artist award ^__________________^

not much news on him cuz someone *cough* his company** cough **cough** are not doing anything to promote him..so anywhoo i found three pics!! from the award that i had to find on the korean internet sites~

he looks quite nervouse and shy ^_________________^ :D

***********hahah i realized like im the only one ever posting news on KIm Jong Wook -__________________________________-....

on this forum topic....

but w/e....

anywhoo here are the pics

of him!

kjw3.jpg

kjw2.jpg

kjw1.jpg

Guest .alyak_

Saw his music video on youtube. Not bad singing. I'll watch out for more videos and suchers.

Also, he's the first celebrity who I know has the same birthday as me! Must get to know him and his music!

Wait, he's under the same company as my Park Hyo Shin? Must listen to more of him!!!

edit,

Skimmed the last two pages of his pictures. I find him attractive. ^_^. I'm relistening/rewatching his music video.

He has a great voice that I can easily listen to while falling asleep. xD

Guest neferteenie

congrats to him!

he's won an award already, and hasn't even performed on shows yet.

i want him to perform already! i hope it's soon~

he looks good in that suit. :D

hehe did anyone else miss read the title of this thread and thought it said " Kim Jong Kook"?

anyway..... ahhh hes so cute! and the his song is so niceeeeeeee, i could listen to it all day

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

so what's going on with him lately??

i still havent seen any videos of him on youtube..???

=[

he's won new male artisit.. [yay!]

but i dont see him anywhere?? =[

hope he gets out more...

• 2 months later...
Guest Katie3856

I just found out about this guy right now and WOW! His music is sooo fantastically great!!! HE's the hottest thing on my list now! :blush:

Guest Mardi09

me too..just found him out a few days ago...he is gorgeous!! dude.he rocks! i have yet to listen to his music...:D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest redevilica

available in CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew

Thanks a bunch, Joyce! :D

Do NOT take this HQ cut out of this clubbox. Thanks! :D

Kim Jong Wook - Bad Man on Music Core (2008-03-15) [cashewmania].avi [32.2MB]

NEW files uploaded to this CB from Mar. 9-18;

after it passes inspection, those files will be moved to cashewmania CB ^_^

Archived