Jessica Goes Shopping For Groceries With Cash!

Guest Vino de Jerez

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Alba looks great with the added weight of her pregnancy. (:

I read on another site that she was frustrated with her weight gain and acne breakout due to the pregnancy. Strikes me as someone who doesn't have the best esteem.

i'll have to agree with you on both claims. she looks much MUCH better with the weight gain. this is when she's the most gorgeous in my opinion. i was pretty shocked/disappointed when i saw her in 'good luck chuck' she looked like skin + bones O_O. also, another thing i noticed is that many of the most gorgeous people i've seen and known tend to have low self-esteem, which baffles me (although not true in every case, but i noticed a general trend). i guess it's because ppl expect so much from them all the time. ppl expect almost unrealistic perfection from them. I love jessica alba. she's gorgeous inside AND out. :)

Guest Vino de Jerez

I read on another site that she was frustrated with her weight gain and acne breakout due to the pregnancy. Strikes me as someone who doesn't have the best esteem.

that i will totally believe you. she is starting to seem like that. judging from her pictures in Elle mag and the rest. She is getting to bone skinnyy... which looks gross.. she looks better before. & it seems like she is really gaining back the weight. good for her. but i think she will still manage to lose it after pregnancy.. this is how good hollywood stars can go.

Guest pandoras0nymph

i know pregnancy will make her curvy.. her hips will get bigger plus the free boob job haha i dont know why sexy hot celebs have self esteem issues too.. but at least that makes them human like us

Guest Vino de Jerez

jessica-alba-furniture-frenzy-01.jpg

jessica-alba-furniture-frenzy-02.jpg

jessica-alba-furniture-frenzy-03.jpg

jessica-alba-furniture-frenzy-04.jpg

jessica-alba-furniture-frenzy-05.jpg

Mom-to-be Jessica Alba prepares for the arrival of her baby and shops for furniture for her new house in Los Angeles on Thursday morning.

Alba, 26, spent the day with interior designer Kari Whitman and her lookalike stunt double Taryn Dakha.

The trio shopped at Little Paris Antiques, Dispela Antiques, France Tradition, Little Paris Antiques and Dispela Antiques.

Hmm, wonder why she’s not covering her face in these pictures? Ahem.

Other pictures include Jessica leaving her gym in Los Angeles this past Tuesday.

Guest bernicefan

wow, she does not look happy at all. :o And she's always working out. By the time the baby comes out shes gonna have her slim body back. ^_^

Guest Vino de Jerez

do you have any idea which photoshoot this is? If you have the name of the photographer or the name of the shoot. Its easier for me to help you find it. But dont worry... im finding it now.

so gorgeous!

i read that she was teased a lot in middle school and didnt have a lot of friends. :(

but look at how far she's come!

Guest tooloveli3

All the negative attitude might be bad for the baby. She shoukd just embrace her pregnancy instead of sulkin all the time.

Archived