Jessica Goes Shopping For Groceries With Cash!

Guest Vino de Jerez

Guest Vino de Jerez

Jess Goes Out For Lunch With Pal On Valentine's Day!

WELCOME TO THE JESSICA ALBA PICTURE THREAD!! x)

jessica-alba-awake-premiere-01.jpg

15006800.preview.jpg

15006426.preview.jpg

14981146.preview.jpg

14981140.preview.jpg

normal18.jpg

normal_5-1.jpg

normal_6-1.jpg

normal_7-1.jpg

normal22.jpg

normal24.jpg

normal28.jpg

normal30.jpg

normalRS2.jpg

Jessica Marie Alba (born April 28, 1981) is an American actress, whose TV and film credits include Dark Angel, Honey, Sin City, Fantastic Four, Into the Blue, Idle Hands and 2007's Good Luck Chuck. Alba rose to prominence following the television series Dark Angel, then expanding her resume to film, predominantly within the confines of action and comedy. Alba appears frequently on Maxim's Hot 100 and was voted AskMen.com's No. 1 on their list of 99 Most Desirable Women in 2006, voted FHM's Sexiest Woman in the World in 2007.

*THERE ARE SOME PICS WHICH ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BE POSTED HERE ON THE SAME POST DUE TO THE OVERLOADING AMOUNT OF PICS. AND I HAVE THUS POSTED THEM AT THE LATER PAGES. PLEASE REFER TO THE BACK FOR JESSICA'S BLONDE PHOTOSHOOT!

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Vino de Jerez

^yea!! i agree with that too! both of them has the same tinge of sweetness, beauty and can be sexy and hot at times. they are pretty similar in someway (:

beaaaaaaaaaaaaaautiful, i love her~ ^0^ i think she's prettier than hyori (ONLY MY OPINION, so don't jump me) but then again, she's younger so she has the more youthful look

Archived