Underrated/Overrated Dramas

Guest trulime

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hyeminnie

overrated:

*goong s... it's really dull for me so far... dont really know who likes who...

but the ratings show how well they're doing and it's not so well...

i sorta agree with you. the only reason i watched it was because i'm a huge fan of Se7en, but Goong S is really no different than the first Goong. and i didn't really like it because of all the awkward acting.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest na_yuht

um.... in my opinion, Goong was overated. I mean i did watch it and liked it, but i had higher expectations. The best thing about teh drama was the clothes and scenery. Otehrwise, teh storyline was so-so, wasnt as funnny as teh previewed made it look. SOrry if i offended anyone.

Guest shorty_babygurl03

underrated:

Cloud Stairway

overrated:

goong ( it has a good story but it's not like a "wow! im gonna watch this over and over again!")

Did sweet 18 made progress?

Guest theskinnygirl

underrated: (im not even sure how people rate it but anyways) Stairway to Heaven.

when the girls a little, i cried to hard for Jung Su. my heart hurt. literally.

Trust me, stairway to heaven is NOT over rated.

When it came out, it was BIG. KSW shot to stardom because of it, and it was just plain crazyyy. lol.

Guest `soliloquy

Grossly overrated, IMO;

Goong S

Underrated;

Heaven's tree

Let's go to school Sangdoo!

Alone in love

<3 ayu.

Guest hanib

Grossly overrated, IMO;

Goong S

overrated ?? are you sure , it's got the lowest ratings ever in Korea as I know .How can it be considered overrated ???

Guest Bamidele

GOONG S IS WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY UNDERRATED, if people stuck around they would see that this show is actually really good, ratings don't always mean a show is good/bad!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest miel_1301

Overrated: Full House-----draggy; exessive fights and bickerings; too much going around the bush

My Girl---------Lee Dong Wook's acting is fine but not sure with Lee DA HAe (she exaggerated at times)

Goong 1-------draggy, too. The second Prince (Yul) just kept whispering practically the same lines to the lead girl from beginning to end

Underrated: Cloudstairways---acting of the 2 leads were very remarkable

Goong S----------one has to see the entire drama and give it a chance because you'll find it transforming and growing on you despite claims of

critics of its "acting inadequacies"

Guest alius

I think over rated is Winter sonata.....gosh i couldnt stand the female lead. no offend to any1 that love it, i know the majority of adults loves this drama, but for me it's not that great. Also:

Sweet 18

My Girl - Lee Dae Hee is over-acting

My name is Kim Sam Soon

Phoenix - Eric cant act, [no bashing....to all Eric's Fan]

for underated, i think

Green Rose - the male lead is very good in his role

Wonderful Life

There'r more but i cant think of all rite now......Cheers

Guest jellybean

no...IJUKSA got 14%

Ijuksa highest rating 17.X%, lowest rating 13.X%, average rating 15%

Underrated: SangDoo let's go to school, although it did create mania when airing in Korea

Overrated: Goong

Guest StarCrystal

overrated:

*goong s... it's really dull for me so far... dont really know who likes who...

but the ratings show how well they're doing and it's not so well...

i sorta agree with you. the only reason i watched it was because i'm a huge fan of Se7en, but Goong S is really no different than the first Goong. and i didn't really like it because of all the awkward acting.

Grossly overrated, IMO;

Goong S

I think you guys mean to say that you just dislike Goong S.

overrated ?? are you sure , it's got the lowest ratings ever in Korea as I know .How can it be considered overrated ???

Agreed.

Guest cookiemonster1430262540

for underated, i think

Green Rose - the male lead is very good in his role

Agree! Green Rose is really overrated. The actors on this drama were all good when it comes to acting especially the lead guy. I must say this is truly a must watch.

Archived