Underrated/Overrated Dramas

Guest trulime

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest karaoke

[snow.flower] I sort of thought this drama was underrated.

it was a really good drama that helped me reflect on my life and .. w/e :]

the drama is realistic and has excellent actors!! :]

overrated: Winter Sonata

i got really excited to watch it and then i ended up watching he first episode and then i stopped because it got really boring.

underrated: (im not even sure how people rate it but anyways) Stairway to Heaven.

when the girls a little, i cried to hard for Jung Su. my heart hurt. literally.

Underrated:

Fantasy Couple, dude this drama is so funny. i actually find it better than My Girl... definately underrated though...

Overrated:

Goong.. yes, have to agree with you, c0lap1nada.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kukie.kisses

overated: goong. i liked it, but didnt think it was that great

underated: 1% of something. am i d only 1 who thinks its funny?

overated: goong. i liked it, but didnt think it was that great

underated: 1% of something. am i d only 1 who thinks its funny?

i like goong and yeah......1% of something is nice....

kangdongwan was so adorable there.....

overrated drama>>winter sonata..... :phew: :phew:

i agree that goong was overated =.=;; i thought my girl was much better lol

some others i think is over rated: full house (its cute, thats it :sweatingbullets:), a love to kill (draggy), MNIKSS

underated:

sweet 18

sangdoo lets go to school

heaven's tree

Recently, My Girl and Full House, have both been huge disappointments to me. Full House, urgh i dont think i will ever finish it, theres not really a plot line to it. I mean MNIKSS does the same love contract thing, and for some reason i find MNIKSS ALOT more appealing than Full House. I mean at first Full House was funny and great, but then around episode 11, things just started getting too melodrama like, and the whole love square thing gets too dragged on. My Girl for me, wasnt as good as Goong. Once again thats my opinion.

However underrated in my books, include Super Rookie and Heaven's Tree, im watching them now. My 19 Year Old Sister in Law is like ubelievably good, but yet its so underrated.

i don't know much about the underrted dramas. hehe

but i think Full House, Stairway to Heaven and My name is KimSamSoon is over-rated.

I enjoyed FullHouse and SamSoon but... >_>

i think wasn't really the best like what other some claim..

but oh well, it's their opinion..

Underrated: Vineyard man

It's a great drama and is soo sweet, and doesn't involve some main character dying off due to cancer and actually gives a very sastisfactory ending. =)

it's jus due to the strong competition the ratings not as high as it should be >.<

Guest kayla16

I think "My Girl" is completely overrated. The acting was poor and the story line was typical. Lee Jun Ki may look astonoshing there, but he may under his performance is King and the Clown. Lee Dong Wook is just ok..but sorry to say, Lee Dae Hee acting is overacting, especially at the beginning..

The underrated drama I think is bad family. Its a good one actually. Very funny and the story line of a fake and disfunctional familiy is fresh. So fun to see all those actors and actresses on the screen. I like Nam sang mi performance there as well..well-written script also I believe..

GOONG! that bored me so much...the 1st few episodes was ok but then all the time every1 was sad and the same stuff kept happening..someone upset some1 etc etc...........^___^

....every1 is sayin Full House....i love Full House, prob cause its the 1st drama i watched though...i cant betray it cause its what got me into korean dramas, if i hadnt of watched Full House i doubt i wud of watched any XD..but i will admit Full House did tend 2 do the same as Goong...every1 was miserable all the time...still lurrrv it though

Underrated:

Fantasy Couple (seriously, it's really funny and the show is refreshing from the boring dramas i'm watching lately.)

My Girl (apart from all the romance-comedy kdramas, this is numero uno for me because i cant remember how many times i'd laughed my a** off.)

Overrated:

Winter Sonata (so far, it's OKAY but not something i'd say has a GREAT storyline because i really want to fast fwd. to a lot of scenes and just get it over with.)

Goong (i like this show but i wouldn't say it was great.)

Full House (stopped at ep. 4, :unsure:)

Overrated: definitely Goong! I kept on watching hoping it'll be great, but it just dragged and dragged. from episode 16 till the end I finished it in 2 hours cuz i fast forward the whole thing.

overrated:

*goong s... it's really dull for me so far... dont really know who likes who...

but the ratings show how well they're doing and it's not so well...

Underrated:

Bad Family (such a good laugh)

Hello God (I don't know how many times I cried in this drama. It touches your soul & warms your heart :tears:)

Biscuit Teacher & Star Candy (I usually hate the teacher-student older woman-younger man storylines but w/ this I didn't mind)

Great Inheritance

Era of Innocence

Overrated: (Note: I'm not saying they're bad dramas it's just that I wouldn't watch them again to reminisce on the memorable scenes when I first watched it)

Jewel in the Palace

Full House

Palace

Winter Sonata

Archived