Cho Seung Woo 조승우 | [Drama 2023] Divorce Attorney Shin/Sacred Divorce, 신성한 이혼

the girl who!

Jo Seung Woo set to join Lee Byung Hun in Korean movie 'Insiders'
jo-seung-woo_1401830263_af_org.jpg      The highly anticipated Korean movie 'Insiders' is amping up the excitement with its star studded cast.  It already confirmed Lee Byung Hun as the 'political gangster' Ahn Sang Goo and now has added Jo Seung Woo to the line up.
Jo Seung Woo, who most recently garnered a lot of attention for his performance in drama 'God's Gift - 14 Days', will be playing Prosecutor Woo Jang Hoon, who goes after corrupt politicians. This will be his first comeback to the big screen in two years.  
The movie, based on a webtoon of the same name, will be directed by Woo Min Ho and premiere in the first half of 2015.  It's still a long way off, but wait patiently if you can!
Source : http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/06/jo-seung-woo-set-to-join-lee-byung-hun-in-korean-movie-insiders

Jo Seung Woo to star in movie "The Insiders"
vpmqn4j.jpg
Jo Seung-woo is joining the movie "The Insiders" with Lee Byeong-Heon.
"The Insiders" is based on the original web-toon by Yoon Tae-ho.
Directed by Woo Min-ho from "Man of Vendetta", "The Insiders" is about the corruption of the Korean society.
Jo Seung-woo takes on the role of prosecutor named Woo Jang-hoon and Lee Byeong-Heon is a gangster named Ahn Sang-goo.
"The Insiders" will be released in 2015.
Source : http://www.hancinema.net/jo-seung-woo-to-star-in-movie-the-insiders-69877.html

June 5, 2014
Jo says yes to 'The Insiders'
By Jin Eun-soo, contributing writer INSIDE Korea JoongAng Daily

04211744.jpg
Actor Jo Seung-woo confirmed he will appear in the film “The Insiders” alongside actor Lee Byung-hun, according to the movie’s distributor Showbox yesterday. 
“The Insiders” is based on a webtoon of the same title by celebrity artist Yoon Tae-ho, which focuses on all sorts of corruption in Korean society. Director Woo Min-ho of “Man of Vendetta” (2010) is taking the helm. 
Jo will play prosecutor Jang-hoon, who takes strong action against corrupt politicians. Lee will play Jo’s counterpart, Sang-goo, a political hoodlum. 
The film will start shooting this summer and aims to get its release early next year.

Cho Seung Woo confirms his casting in movie 'Insiders' Source: STARN News
Cho Seung Woo decided to cast in a new film called 'Insiders'.

On June 3rd, the production agency of movie 'Insiders' told that Cho Seung Woo has confirmed his casting.
'Insiders' is a film that was motivated from an online comic strip of the same title, and director Woo Min Ho is going to undertake the charge of a director.
The film is going to show a story about corruption and conspiracy that is deeply embedded in Korean society, and Cho Seung Woo is going to cast as a detective named Woo Jang Hoon.
'Insiders' became a hot issue as Lee Byung Heon has announced his casting a while ago, and fans' excitement is now reaching its zenith.
Meanwhile, 'Insiders' will be officially released in early 2015.
/Reporting by Noh I-seul en@starnnews.com

Reposting from Insider's Thread ( thanks @rubie for sharing ) 
Jo Seung-woo and Lee Byung-heon become political Insiders
JoSeungWoo_LeeByungHeon1.jpg

Well I’m suddenly very interested in this movie. Lee Byung-heon (RED: The Legend, Masquerade) will be starring in the dark political thriller Insiders, and Jo Seung-woo (God’s Gift-14 Days) has just signed on to join him. That’s a hell of a match-up from two very charismatic actors; plus, there’s so much pretty, I don’t know where to look.
The movie is an adaption based on the webtoon Insiders from star writer Yoon Tae-ho (Misaeng, Moss), and will be directed by Woo Min-ho (Spies). The story is about the movers and shakers behind political corruption, in particular shedding light on how deep the corruption goes in all facets of society.
Lee Byung-heon plays the gangster employed by crooked politicians to do all their dirty work, and Jo Seung-woo has been cast to play a prosecutor who bends over when told to bend over, and covers up what he’s told to cover up. He’s described as the “corrupt politician’s sniper,” and I’ve seen enough dramas to believe that a prosecutor really is the best weapon that evil people in power could have. I guess two full dramas spent being a good guy means it’s time for Jo Seung-woo to flex his bad boy movie muscles again. I won’t complain, but after… more dramas, right?
Insiders starts shooting this summer for a release next year.
Source: http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/06/jo-seung-woo-and-lee-byung-heon-become-political-insiders/

Kidding...@the_girl_who! Beat me to it :D

But weirdly girlfriday says that JSW will play a corrupt prosecutor...that's not as interesting and where's the rivalry?...I'm still going to assume that Jo plays the upright prosecutor for now...

Guest chochofan

What a piece of good news! Hopefully, there will be a global release so that all the CSW fans will be able to see it.

wow such a great news that he will do a movie again and he teams up with another fine actor too! *YAY*
fantaken photo June 5, 2014654781455_45aa0abe_IMG_4873_zpse15f14dd.
654781455_4f0ba3c2_IMG_4872_zps40672fb0.^^DongChan shoes (that he gave to ahjumma) kkk...I still cant get over his DongChan yet..
all pics cr. JSW DC Gall

@saturn. thanks for the info...^^

I went to Hedwig on June.5. :)Two GG14D actors came. Hokook(Ahn Se Ha) and Byungtae(Yeon Jae Wook) were sitting at G row.  (There were one more guy and one girl, but I don't know who they were) Byungtae was today's Tommy. :)) Hedwig stepped down to the audience seats shaking the beer can. It's about to explode, suddenly asked to Byungtae, "Tommy, did you feel good?" Byungtae answered loudly, "OK!" CSW and we all laughed. Hedwig gave him the beer can. At the car wash scene, we knew well about it, so we just enjoyed it. But Hogook seemed shocked by it, so cute. They all watched to the re-encore stage. From the encore stage, all stood up and jumped and cheered crazily. Hokook kept saying 'Wow' seeing people jumping and singing.
Personally I'm a fan of musical, watched many many musicals, but this was my first time to watch Cho Seung Woo's performance. That is his fault. Since I wasn't fan of specific actor, I never bought ticket at the opening time on the opening day. CSW's ticket was always being sold out. This time, I bought the ticket on the opening day. I watched Jekyll&Hyde 3 times, but haven't watched CSW's Jekyll yet. This is the reason why he should perform J&H this year.
Well, his performance was much better than I expected. I watched the movie Hedwig and was listening to the OST CD. So I was familiar to the story and the music. But CSW explained Hedwig's feeling and thoughts so kindly, and expressed inner feelings in detail. So I could understand, accept and sympathize Hedwig's life better. I was so moved by his acting. I cried then laughed, cried then laughed.Hedwig was performing at the small bar of Motel Riverview, singing and telling his life story. Tommy was having a big concert next to there. When the door was open, he could hear Tommy's singing 'Wicked little town' with different lyric ("Sorry, I was too young. You are so special, neither man nor woman"). Hedwig was so moved and healed by that one song. I cried a lot at that scene. Actually it was sung by CSW, but the way of singing is totally different, innocent and skill-less, in short hair, silver cross on his fore head, a perfect Tommy. But the next moment, he acted Hedwig again who was deeply touched by Tommy's singing, a womanly face expression, tearing full of emotion.
He did so many adlib performances, I can't remember all. He sang Rain - 'How to avoid sun.' And break dance, a windmill! He rotated on the floor wearing short dress :))
At encore stage, he sang three songs. And at the re-encore, CSW let us sing The origin of love and he & actress Lee Young Mi just sang the chorus. We all sang very well. All were memorizing the lyric. He was very touched, he looked so happy looking at us singing.He introduced actress LYM as "She is not my woman, but she is my soul mate. Have you ever seen such an sexy lady who is 40?" Yes! No, I've never seen. She danced hot sexy wave at encore stage better than Beyonce. And she played the keyboard very well.
Ahn Se Ha was an actor actually. He is handsome in real life. Tall, good body and small face. On the way out, many people talked to him. One person told him about GG14D DVD. He answered he was expecting it too and would buy one. Another person informed him that if he joined the DVD cafe and pre-paid, he could get discount. He answered he would. :) Byungtae was phone calling to someone, he talked to the phone, "I came to Seung Woo hyung's performance."

• Like 2