Cho Seung Woo 조승우 | [Drama 2023] Divorce Attorney Shin/Sacred Divorce, 신성한 이혼

the girl who!

Guest ChiisaiH

autumn93 said: @fellowJSWfans I need your help! Does any one know where I can watch JSW's movie Raging Years aka Low Life with english subs! I found the one on youtube but the subs were way out of sync making it unwatchable! Today's been a tough day and I need some JSW to cheer me up 

Here are some old videos& audio of CSW.
2002 'How should I deal with my heart' from 'The Sorrows of Young Werther'

2004 'Confrontation' from Jekyll & Hyde (When he was just 24 years old.  My favorite :D )
2004 Jekyll&Hyde - Dangerous Game (Sexy Hyde)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYAhmGPAdqMCute Hyde :) in 2004 TV show.

2004 Jekyll&Hyde - Take me as I amhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=K_oR4iQziXU
2004 Korea Musical Awards - This is the moment.
He won the best leading actor award on this day. The youngest winner, still he has this record.(He also has the youngest winner records in some movie awards too.)
2006 Jekyll&Hyde - This is the moment

2006 Jekyll&Hyde - First Transformation

2007 Korea Musical Awards - 'The impossible dream' from 'Man Of La Mancha'

2013.Nov.19 The Impossible Dream from 'Man Of La Mancha' with Lee Young Mihttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFKo1ZbI6Mw'Dulcinea' from 'Man of Man Of La Mancha' with Lee Young Mi

'Man Of La Mancha' aka 'Don Quixote' is his most favorite musical. When he was at middle school, he watched it performed by Kyewon art highschool students including his own sister. It flipped over his whole life to musical.
This musical actress Lee Young-Mi released a solo album - 'Standing on this road (duet with Cho Seung Woo)'   (My favorite :D )

2011.Nov.14 17th Korea Musical Awards - Zorro  (My favorite :D )

[Fancam] 2012.June.04 The Musical Awards - 'Love Finds You' from 'Doctor Zhivago'

2012.June.04 The Musical Awards - Best leading actor with Doctor Zhivago

2013.June.11 'The Origin of Love' from 'Hedwig' (My favorite :D )

2013.Jun.11 'Angry Inch' from 'Hedwig'

Hedwig is fans' most favorite musical. Because he shows various instant performances. It's concert-like musical. Sometimes he plays drums or elec guitars or sings extra songs.
  • Like 1

@saturn. Thanks for sharing! He's just way too talented!!! 
Oh man, that video of his performance of the Dangerous Game where he's all dressed up in a suit and clean shaven, he just looks so young and adorable and then you hear his performance and it's just breathtaking! So passionate!

He was really good in this performance! 'Rent' was a stage he shared with his sister, his inspiration to act in musicals! How sweet! 
JSW being good-looking:10-2.jpg
 With YDG to promote Perfect Game. So cute:01100402000076106_1.jpg