Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪

Admin

Guest adikkeluangman

Yeo Jin Goo Wants to Be F​riends with Yoo Seung Ho

On the May 2 broadcast of KBS’ “Entertainment Relay,” Yeo Jin Goo sent an adorable video message to fellow actor Yoo Seung Ho, telling how he would like to become friends with him.

The confession comes only a month after Yoo Seung Ho’s interview on the same show. After choosing Yeo Jin Goo as the child actor who has caught his eye, Yoo Seung Ho explained, “He’s popular at the moment, right? Yeo Jin Goo, I honestly think that you are awesome.”

Yeo Jin Goo used the recent interview as an opportunity to respond to Yoo Seung Ho, and said, “I really want to become friends with you, but so far [we haven't had the chance]…”

Calling him his hyung, Yeo Jin Goo expressed his concern over Yoo Seung Ho’s busy shooting schedule, and finally said with a big smile on his face, “Don’t get hurt and do your best. Let’s become friends, hyung!”

http://www.soompi.com/2015/05/03/yeo-jin-goo-wants-to-be-friends-with-yoo-seung-ho/

• 2 weeks later...

I was captivated by him in Arang and the Magistrate. 

I'm a huge fan of SJS, But I watched Arang and Magistrate long before Master's Sun (my first SJS drama). 

YSH does look a little like him.

Many actors who look like another actor get shadowed by the other actor. But YSH is young and can look up to SJS.  But I'm so happy that he has his special individuality in this field. His works are awesome!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

EXO’s Xiumin, Yoo Seung Ho, and More Confirmed for New Movie Cast Lineup

The full cast lineup for the upcoming film “Kim Sun Dal” (working title) has been revealed!

It has been confirmed that EXO member Xiumin will be joining actors Yoo Seung Ho, Jo Jae Hyun, Go Chang Suk, Yeon Woo Jin, Seo Ye Ji, Ra Mi Ran, and more on the big screen.

CJ Entertainment, the film’s distribution company, revealed on June 1, “The final cast lineup has been confirmed,” and released the full roster.

CGYAedIWQAI2B5r.jpg

Yoo Seung Ho will be playing the role of Kim In Hong, the greatest con man during the Joseon era. Xiumin is said to be taking on the role of Gyun Yi, who is the maknae (youngest member) of one of the biggest fraud rings, as well as a close friend that Yoo Seung Ho’s character takes care of.

“Kim Sun Dal” is a comedy-historical production that is based on a classical novel. The cast and crew of the film plan to begin filming during the month of June.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/05/31/exos-xiumin-yoo-seung-ho-and-more-confirmed-for-new-movie-cast-lineup/

[Q&A] 150528 Yoo Seung Ho Lovely Date with Yoopies (Question & Answer)​

This is yoopies note for those who won the prize of Lovely date by Lotte Department Store.
The five yoopies attended Yoo Seung Ho's event at Lotte Hotel Seoul on 5/28/2015.
They enjoyed playing games with Seung Ho, or he answered some questions which the staff had got from fans in advance.
Here is YSH's answers for fans at the event below:

1. Questions and Answers

Q1: What is your most pleasant memories in the military?
YSH: When we got tired of life in the army, I placed an order chickens and beers for fellows at the same room. I made a payment with my card for it, we enjoyed having them late at night. But the smells of foods stayed in the room, so we felt worried if our superior got notice for it. Fortunately no one noticed about our secret.

Q2: About Park Shin He advertising model with Seung Ho for Lotte Department Store
YSH: I'm glad to work with her this time. We've been close friends since I was a junior high school student. I feel honored to join as a model for Lotte Department Store.

To my surprise, he didn't remember her age LOL.
Of course he knows she is a big sister (Nu-na) but it seems he doesn't care about it.. he's so adorable :)

Q3: If you have a girlfriend, where do you want to go with her most?
YSH: I would rather take a walk with her. Actually everyone knows me in Korea, so I won't be able to go on a date like others. If I got a girlfriend some day, we would see in my car only, and we would be having dinner in my car. I think It's really sorry for her. I don't want to date at luxurious restaurants, but I just want to eat noodles or gimbap with my girlfriend at ease.

Q4: Do you have a plan to reveal your cats 삼월이, 명월이 some time?
YSH: My mother thinks I only should be in public as an actor, so I don't have a plan to out them in public in the future. 
The only thing I can say about them is that they are Siamese with black and white.
If I have to take care of a cat of the two, I will take Myong- worri (명월이) because she's very attached to me than Sam-worri ( 삼월이).  Myong-worri usually doesn't care about me, but when I go to bed, she wants to go with me and nestles her face in my palm. 

Q5: Do you have anything to do in your 20's? 
YSH: I would like to go somewhere in the world by myself. I'm not good at English, but I want to try my power as 20's to get over on my own abroad. I've been with my manager and he worked well for me since I was a kid. I'll almost 23 years old, but I'm not sure how I can get an air ticket or how to book my hotel.. that's too bad, right? So I want to try alone. And I think it would be nice to stay with a family abroad.

....Continue....

Translated by: Eri @ YSHbiased
This was translated regarding the note written by 유주 on TTU site.
Please don't copy + paste  this Q&A in your blog. Thank you :)

• Like 1

June 2, 2015

YOO Seung-ho and CHO Jae-hyun Tapped for New Joseon Era Film
 PARK Dae-min Takes the Reigns of KIM SEON-DAL

by Pierce Conran / KOBIZ

vjoTPFdsVHhWiqfdbInT.jpg

Yet another Joseon Era project has been added to the list of in-development period film as Kim Seon-dal (Korean title) has tapped actors YOO Seung-ho and CHO Jae-hyun to head its cast. The film will be helmed by sophomore director PARK Dae-min.

In the film, which is based on the folktale ‘Bongyi Kim Seon-dal', YOO will play the titular Kim Seon-dal, a young con artist who deals in water along the Tae-dong River.

Kim Seon-dal marks YOO’s second period film on the trot, following the yet to-be-released Joseon Magician. YOO, first seen as an elementary schooler in 2002’s The Way Home, has been a steady presence across film and television in the interceding years.

Aiding the young but experienced star will be a stable of industry veterans, including frequent KIM Ki-duk acolyte CHO Jae-hyun, who appeared in last year’s Joseon Era film The Fatal Encounter, The Con Artists’ GO Chang-seok and LA Mi-ran of 2013’s Hope, among others.

PARK Dae-min's second directorial outing follows 2009’s HWANG Jung-min vehicle Private Eye, another period picture, though one set in the Japanese Colonial Era.

Kim Seon-dal, which will be financed and distributed by CJ Entertainment, will go into production later this month.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Yoo Seung Ho and Park Shin Hye for Lotte Department Store

CKhigmVUYAAgUBZ.jpg

25 Amazingly talented Korean actors under 25

a88a98fc-fb91-44cb-8b14-bb660984f863.png

There is so much up-and-coming acting talent in Korea that it's incredible! Many actors are taking on challenging roles from a young age and wowing audiences with their skills. Here are 25 Korean actors under the age of 25 (in no particular order) who have already impressed us with their acting abilities:

Note: Since this was actors under 25, all of the many many actors who already turned 25 this year didn't qualify for the list (including Park Shin Hye, Lee Hong Ki, Kang So Ra, and tons more). There are so many of them that they may just get a list of their own!

1. Yoo Seung Ho (21)

0e7e2996-20f3-4f91-b46c-6933d3b46ad4.jpg

Yoo Seung Ho is the poster child for child actors successfully transitioning into adult roles. With his military enlistment already behind him, he's poised to continue his climb to the tops of K-drama stardom. He already has his comeback project lined up with the movie Joseon Magician, but we'd love to see him in a drama!

source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/25-talented-korean-actors-under-25/

Edited by ilwoo_aein
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...