Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪

Admin

Yoo Seung Ho Is The Lead In Naul’s New Music Video

204bvzfgxqsdfe5ya5bn6357f4f28x4z.jpg
[by Sora Ghim] Naul is up first for Brown Eyed Soul’s relay single project. To be released on February 5, Naul released a teaser for the upcoming single.

In the teaser, viewers can hear Naul’s unchanged vocal range while Yoo Seung Ho greets them with his appearance. During preproduction for the music video, Naul strong recommended Yoo Seung Ho and the actor wholeheartedly accepted.

This is Yoo Seung Ho’s first music video since he has left the army, gaining more attention for that reason. Yoo Seung Ho was discharged on December 4 last year, showing a matured masculinity. He is currently preparing for the movie ‘The Joseon Magician.’

Naul’s agency Santa Music stated, “Naul’s music video is mainly close up of the actor’s face, focusing on their expressions to tell the story. Yoo Seung Ho leads the video and his detailed expressions stand out.” This statement raises expectations for the music video.

Meanwhile, Brown Eyed Soul’s first single of the project will be released with the music video on February 5 at noon. (photo by Santa Music)

star2010 said:
ZLs4rd0.png

cr: aradc
  • Like 1

itemprop="name" class="entry-title" style="margin: 17px 0px 7px; font-family: 'Roboto Condensed', sans-serif; font-weight: normal; line-height: 40px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 34px; word-wrap: break-word; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Yoo Seung Ho stars in Naul’s ‘You From that Time’ MV as first project after army dischargeYoo Seung HoNaul, Yoo Seung HoNaul, Yoo Seung Ho

Actor Yoo Seung Ho took on Naul‘s new music video as his first work after getting discharged last December, and photos from the MV filming have now been released.

The official Facebook page of Brown Eyed Soul of which Naul is a member of, released three photos of Yoo Seung Ho with Naul on February 4th, and posted, “The collaboration between Naul and Yoo Seung Ho is really outstanding. Filming was really enjoyable, and was better than expected.”

In the photos, Yoo Seung Ho is seen preparing for the MV filming alongside Naul. Besides exhibiting a serious look in one photo, and looking really thin after getting discharged from the army, the actor also flashed his trademark radiant smile in another photo.

Naul’s new single ‘You From that Time’ will be officially released on February 5th together with the song’s MV, of which Yoo Seung Ho stars as the lead actor.

Yoo Seung Ho was officially discharged from the army on December 4th of last year, where he worked as a trainer of new recruits, and is currently preparing to film his upcoming movie ‘Joseon Magician.’

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

OMG I love this boy.he is the cutest, most handsome, amazing person, just perfection. he deserves much more recognation and biggest fanbase. he is still very young, hope he will be most popular star. he deserves it.
just have finished warrior Baek dong su and I'm so heartbroken.can't wait to see him in new films and dramas. 
welcom back Oppa 

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; white-space: nowrap; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Yoo Seung Ho - Happy Valentine's Day
i_love_u_23.gif

class="content-title"Yoo Seung Ho Considering Lead in New Film Following Work on “Joseon Magician” yoo-seung-ho.jpg

Actor Yoo Seung Ho has refuted earlier reports that he has signed on to star in the film “Kim Sun Dal” (working title), saying that he has made no decisions regarding the project at this time.

It had been reported Monday that Yoo Seung Ho was set to play the main character in the film directly following the completion of his current project, “Joseon Magician.” However, a representative of the actor immediately came out to refute that claim, saying, “While it is true that he is currently considering ‘Kim Sun Dal,’ he has not even begun filming for ‘Joseon Magician.’ He has yet to decide what his next project will be.”

“He is considering both films and dramas,” they continued. “Having said that, he cannot work on two projects at the same time. Other than ‘Joseon Magician,’ he has no current commitments.”

Meanwhile, “Kim Sun Dal” is a film adaptation of the classic novel about a man who falls victim to a salesman selling water from the Daedong River.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/02/16/yoo-seung-ho-considering-lead-in-new-film-following-work-on-joseon-magician/

• Like 1

Yoo Seung-ho courted to become 19th-century folk heroYooSeungHo1.jpg
Fresh-out-of-army Yoo Seung-ho (I Miss You) seems intent on making his comeback solely in films for the time being. Sigh. Dramaland misses you too, yunno! While cameras haven’t even started rolling on his first post-military movie Joseon Magician, Yoo is already entertaining offers for his next project and considering a title role as a 19th-century folk hero in the new film Kim Seon-dal.

The movie comes form director Park Dae-min (Shadow Murder/Private Eye) and tells the story of Kim Seon-dal, a traditional folk hero passed down through legends and retold in many forms, including the book Swindler Kim Seon-dal by Lee Wan-geun and the 1968 movie Hero Kim Seon-dal, starring Lee Soon-jae. Kim Seon-dal is an uncommon hero, to say the least — he’s a con artist who outsmarts people, which in turn satirizes the social problems of the day.
The most famous folk story starring Kim Seon-dal has him giving out money to the villagers who come to the river to fetch water, with instructions to return the following day and give the money back. The next day, he stands by the river and collects the money in the presence of a wealthy man from out of town, telling him that he’s selling the water from the river. The greedy rich man forks over a load of money to purchase the rights to the river from Kim Seon-dal, only to discover the next day that he can’t make the townspeople pay for free-flowing water from the river.
He’s a trickster type of hero, so more like Jeon Woo-chi and less like Hong Gil-dong, and though he helps people, he also just likes to lay bare people’s flawed reasoning for doing things. In keeping with the central character, the movie will be a satirical comedy that lampoons the existing social order. I’ve never seen a dramatization of this folk hero, but I already like the sound of him.
Yoo Seung-ho’s reps stated that this is one of many possible projects, so it isn’t a lock yet. Though I don’t really see why he should pass up a chance to play an impish hero. I mean, I still watch Kang Dong-won’s Jeon Woo-chi on rainy days. Perhaps after being a magician and then an unlikely con man hero, he could take that long-awaited detour to dramaland? Not that anyone’s counting.
Kim Seon-dal begins shooting in June.Yoo Seung-ho courted to become 19th-century folk hero

• Like 1

Guest adikkeluangman

브라운 아이드 소울 싱글 프로젝트 1st. 같은 시간 속의 너 by 나얼 티저

I wonder if he only featured in Naul MV or other members of Brown Eyed Soul MV too. Since each members will release their song for BES project album.
Anyway, welcome back boy. 

Yoo Seung-ho, Go Ara start shooting ‘Joseon Magician’

Shooting for the upcoming movie “Joseon Magician,” starring actor Yoo Seung-ho and actress Go Ara, has commenced, according to the production company WithUs Film. 
The movie features a leading magician during the Joseon Dynasty (1392-1910) falling in dangerous love and being mired in a fiendish plot. The shooting started on Feb. 27 and will last for four months in various provinces of South Korea, according to the production crew. 

“Joseon Magician” is Yoo’s first movie since he returned from the army last December. He is expected to show a high level of expertise playing magician Hwanhee. 
“I have a high expectation of the movie as this is my first work since leaving the army. A gap of two years is huge for me. However, one thing for sure is that I have more responsibility than two years ago,” he said in an interview with a local media outlet. 
Go Ara, the heroine of the movie, is also expected to show her horse-riding and martial arts skills, by playing princess Chyung Myung. 
The movie directed by director Kim Dae-seung is set to be released in the second half of this year. 

(khnews@heraldcorp.com)

Yoo Seung-ho, Go Ara start shooting ‘Joseon Magician’

• Like 1

Yoo Seung Ho takes over from Kim Soo Hyun as new face of Petitzel

58170-308204-700x341.jpg

Actor Yoo Seung Ho has taken over from Kim Soo Hyun, to become the new face of dessert product, Petitzel.

Yoo Seung Ho has returned to the entertainment business from the army with his strong masculine charms, and he has once again captivated the hearts of women through various commercials and pictorials.

He starred in Naul’s ‘You From The Same Time’ MV, and it has garnered over a million views in just 10 days. Yoo Seung Ho who is seeing an upsurge in popularity, has also been confirmed for upcoming movie ‘Joseon Magician.’

A Petitzel brand executive said, “Yoo Seung Ho’s eyes have the magic to captivate the hearts of women, and he is also an actor who can emote really well. We believe that his ability to show gentleness and power with his eyes, will help to accurately convey the message that our brand is trying to put across.”

By: Alvin

Copyright@KpopFighting.com

• Like 1