Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪

Admin

• 2 weeks later...

'Imaginary Cat' Has A Start Date

Yoo Seung Ho

Mark your calendars. November 24 is the date of Yoo Seung Ho’s k-drama comeback. That’s the date his new drama “Imaginary Cat” will air on MBC.

The drama is Yoo’s first since he completed his two-year mandatory military duty in December 2014. Since then he did appear in a film, playing a Joseon era magician in “The Joseon Magician.”

“Imaginary Cat” is based on a Daum webtoon with the same name. The webtoon explores a human's life from his perspective and from that of his cat. Yoo Seung Ho plays Hyun Jong Hyun, the human who can't figure that it's his personality keeping him from being successful.

He works in a bookstore but wants to be a webtoon writer. But Jong Hyun's stubborn and self-centered tendencies keep getting in the way. He meets a stray cat on a rainy day and the two become companions. Even though the cat is his only confidant, interacting with the cat may be just what Hong Hyun needs to learn how to deal with other humans.

Mamamoo’s Solar has been cast as Hyun Jong Hyun’s first love and rookie actress Jo Hye Jung will play Oh Na Woo, a girl who takes in stray cats. Oh Na Woo feels guilty about losing a cat when she was younger, so she makes up for it by caring for other cats. The drama also stars Choi Tae Hwan who appeared in “The Scholar Who walks The Night” and “Secret Hotel” and Kim Hyun Joon last seen in “Beloved Eun Dong” and “Ho Gu’s Love.”

“Imaginary Cat” will run for eight episodes. Yoo Seung Ho has already committed to his next drama and he won’t be taking a long break in between. In “Remember” he will play a lawyer with an exceptional memory who loses that memory while trying to absolve his father of a crime he did not commit. That drama will begin in December after the conclusion of “The Village: Achiara’s Secret.” Park Min Young and Nam Goong Min co-star in “Remember.”

Yoo Seung Ho began acting as a child. His dramas include “Master of Study,” “Flames of Desire,” “Operation Proposal” and “Missing You.”

Check out the trailer below:

source: Kdramastars

• Like 4

MBC drama ‘Imaginary Cat’ holds first script reading session

CS3QQPcUsAAMvjc.jpg

MBC drama ‘Imaginary Cat’ has revealed photos from the first script reading session which was held at MBC Dream Center recently, and involved Yoo Seung Ho, Cho Hye Jung, Park Chul Min, Solar (MAMAMOO), Choi Tae Hwan, Kim Hyun Joon, and others.

Before the session got underway, Lee Hyun Joo PD said, “It’s my honor to be working with such a good bunch of cast members. Let’s work together to produce a good drama.”

As the session begun, everyone was really immersed into their respective roles. Yoo Seung Ho showed amazing concentration and acting ability during the session, and perfectly brought out his role of Jong Hyun who carries hurt inside of him.

Cho Hye Jung plays the role of Oh Na Woo who has a bright and loud personality. During the session, she showed off her adorable charms, and was perfectly in sync with her character from the original web comic. Park Chul Min meanwhile showed off his great adlib performances thanks to his vast experience, and created much laughter.

‘Imaginary Cat’ is the first cat-themed drama in Korea that tells the story of Jong Hyun who lives with his cat Boggil, and only opens his mind to Boggil.

The drama will premiere on November 24th.

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

"Imaginary Cat" Yoo Seung-ho and Jo Hye-jeong's first script reading

photo650106.jpg

Jo Hye-jeong and Yoo Seung-ho got together for the script reading of "Imaginary Cat".

Pictures were released on the 3rd.

The script reading was held at the MBC Dream Center with Yoo Seung-ho, Jo Hye-jeong, Park Cheol-min, Solar, Choi Tae-hwan, Kim Hyun-jun and others.

Producer Lee Hyeon-hoo-I started with a speech saying, "I am happy to work with all of you. Let's make a great drama".

Everyone of the actors and actresses were engrossed in their characters. They showed amazing concentration and expression despite the fact that this was their first time reading together.

Jo Hye-jeong used her own cuteness and appeal to become the bright and cheerful character of Oh Na-woo.

Meanwhile, "Imaginary Cat" is a healing story of Jong-hyeon (Yoo Seung-ho) and Oh Na-woo living together and treating each others' pains. The first episode starts on the 24th of November.

credit: HanCinema

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

20 Korean Actors That Are Super Hot in Hanboks

20 Korean Actors That Are Super Hot in Hanboks

Last week, we wrote about actresses that look especially beautiful inhanboks (traditional Korean clothing). Well, we couldn’t leave out the hot male actors! Hanboks are not the easiest garments to pull off and sageuk hair can be even more difficult. Let’s take some time to appreciate our favorite actors who can pull it off effortlessly. Here’s our list of actors that are true hanbok hotties. Who is the hottest of them all? Be sure to vote in the poll at the bottom and share your favorites in the comments below!

Yoo Seung Ho

Yoo Seung Ho

Having started his acting career as a child, Yoo Seung Ho has been in multiple historical dramas. “The Great Queen Seon Deok,” “Warrior Baek Dong Soo,” and “Arang and the Magistrate” are among his works.

To read full article and vote >> http://www.soompi.com/2015/12/05/20-korean-actors-that-are-super-hot-in-hanboks/

• Like 2

Ummm...I was watching the first episode of Remember ...did he suddenly get double eyelids? I sure hope not because I loved how he looked before!!! Somebody please tell me I'm wrong and that he just got older and grew into his eyes, cause I'm so distracted by it! 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi Yoopies Sunbaes, i am newbies here at this thread. was indulging in "Remember" forum. totally smitten by Yoo, (oh, how do we call our lad, is there any special name whereby Yoopies call him?)i will park here and Remember for a long time, please allow me to intrude,  am utterly wandering in the wilderness, since i refuse to pop on any new dramas, still savouring a rewatch of Remember, for Seo Jiwoo and his Lee Inah. happy to find this thread and like minded new yoopies,

Yoopies Sunbaes, anyone know where to order the DVD or Bluray for Remember, which YSH acted in? want to promote sales, even i can download, i still want to hold a physical copies and drool over pics or BTS... etc. pls help, i tried Yesasia,
can't find.

cr. Yoo Seung Ho - 유승호 (facebook) site

"Did you know that this part of Yoo Seung Ho House he rarely use.
Yup! The reason is he loves outdoor activities like his acting job and enjoy so much sports activities with friends and family, playing dogs and reading books so he rarely used this part of his house. He dont have any social media account so this part of his house is a neglected one."
(quoted from article)

12814392_1687870894799832_22853240221898

On 12/11/2015 at 8:05 AM, happy2bhere said:

Ummm...I was watching the first episode of Remember ...did he suddenly get double eyelids? I sure hope not because I loved how he looked before!!! Somebody please tell me I'm wrong and that he just got older and grew into his eyes, cause I'm so distracted by it! 

actually i also noticed that, his "DEEP SET EYES LID" (very liked unto those western stars).  i actually though he has deepened eyelids. but i am 100% sure this lad is not so vain into go cutting into his face for beauty. he is a 100% man (in characters) than those stars who taunt their biceps on/off screens from ep 1 to ep 20 of shows. his eyelids should be natural, maybe he cried so much more in Remember than in Missing you or I.Cat or O. Propersal, that this show itself propel him to celestial level in acting, and crying with depths (not stupid crying or bawling like some pretty hunks)... does made eyes swollen. well, he will be out promo for his Joseom Magician soon, then we shall see whether his deep set eyes.
what actually drawn me, is more of his Deep crystal shines in his eyes, when he act against Dongho, or some others, even NGM, you can see the reflection and crystal shine in his enlarged eyes when he stared or gotten emotional. some times even more "crystal" than Lee InAh... wow... i loved his eyes the most in Remember. YSH said his mom said his eyes is beautiful, he said so shyly.

13 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

actually i also noticed that, his "DEEP SET EYES LID" (very liked unto those western stars).  i actually though he has deepened eyelids. but i am 100% sure this lad is not so vain into go cutting into his face for beauty. he is a 100% man (in characters) than those stars who taunt their biceps on/off screens from ep 1 to ep 20 of shows. his eyelids should be natural, maybe he cried so much more in Remember than in Missing you or I.Cat or O. Propersal, that this show itself propel him to celestial level in acting, and crying with depths (not stupid crying or bawling like some pretty hunks)... does made eyes swollen. well, he will be out promo for his Joseom Magician soon, then we shall see whether his deep set eyes.
what actually drawn me, is more of his Deep crystal shines in his eyes, when he act against Dongho, or some others, even NGM, you can see the reflection and crystal shine in his enlarged eyes when he stared or gotten emotional. some times even more "crystal" than Lee InAh... wow... i loved his eyes the most in Remember. YSH said his mom said his eyes is beautiful, he said so shyly.

The more the drama "Remember" went on, the more his eyes seemed to go back to their normal self. Maybe he was just tired or something working on both drama's at the same time. He's just so adorable isn't he!!! 

• Like 2

‘Remember: War of the Son’ sets record viewership
f95ceccba8c54a1663991d50e4ad2fc6.jpg
cr. picture from DramaFever (Pinterest)

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201602191204515503827_2

SBS’s TV drama series “Remember: War of the Son” ended with record viewership ratings of 20.3 percent, according to local viewer ratings researcher Nielsen Korea.

In the 20th episode, lawyer Jin-woo (Yoo Seung-ho), despite his memory loss disorder, finally avenges his father’s death by having a villain scion-turned-CEO Kyu-man (Namkoong Min) sentenced to death. Jin-woo’s father died while in prison after being framed by Kyu-man in a murder case. However, Kyu-man, after being ditched by his father, commits suicide behind bars. Following Kyu-man’s death, his father and a sly prosecutor who collaborated were nabbed.

However, Jin-woo could not recognize his teammates including his lover and colleague In-ah (Park Min-young), after the revenge. In-ah, however, was relieved after she found memos of Jin-woo trying to recollect her.

By Son Ji-hyoung (json@heraldcorp.com)

(cr. kpopherald)

Well done, our Luminous Seungho, Yoo. Your well controlled act is in a different league altogether. it surpass "acting", it simply 3 months of creating, believing, living, feeling, and above all loving your Jinwoo. While many overly zealous fans of 'a certain actor' would like to credit the success upon ' this or that actor' alone, we know and you know that it's a success created by many excellent actors / actresses, and you sacrificed the most. While we do not want to compare, indeed you have surpassed all your past act, you deliver a performance of "Less for More, Silent speak Loudest, Tears for joy" act. you have proven 15 yrs of acting is not wasted, you have morphed.
We salute you.

• Like 1

http://www.soompi.com/2015/05/31/exos-xiumin-yoo-seung-ho-and-more-confirmed-for-new-movie-cast-lineup/

The full cast lineup for the upcoming film “Kim Sun Dal” (working title) has been revealed!

It has been confirmed that EXO member Xiumin will be joining actors Yoo Seung Ho, Jo Jae Hyun, Go Chang Suk, Yeon Woo Jin, Seo Ye Ji, Ra Mi Ran, and more on the big screen.

CJ Entertainment, the film’s distribution company, revealed on June 1, “The final cast lineup has been confirmed,” and released the full roster.

Yoo Seung Ho will be playing the role of Kim In Hong, the greatest con man during the Joseon era. Xiumin is said to be taking on the role of Gyun Yi, who is the maknae (youngest member) of one of the biggest fraud rings, as well as a close friend that Yoo Seung Ho’s character takes care of.

“Kim Sun Dal” is a comedy-historical production that is based on a classical novel. The cast and crew of the film plan to begin filming during the month of June.
Kim Seon Dal

2 hours ago, Berou Lalou said:

Where is it exactly? 

HAHAHA.  DUNO.... @Berou Lalou my paparazzi skill not top notch as what you actually said that time. but like what you once told me,( or someone else told me.) real yoopies who knew YSH's heart, will not want to sneak leak paparazzi photos of him and leak into public... so this aerial view of his neighborhood is fine, as long as not pinpoint his whereabout.  ...i read on that site, quite a few people asked where is it, but the site who posted this, didnt answer any enquiry.
finally, see you here. happy. i thought you will like it here, because this is not just like Remember, it all about "That Person". oh, did i told you before, i like your location: Edelweiss Swiss theme Park.