Sayonara Zesubou Sensei

Guest pikapika

Guest pikapika

Goodbye Mr. Despair
creation-of-adam-sayonara-zetsubou-sense

[Wikipedia]
Sayonara Zetsubō Sensei (さよなら 絶望先生, Sayonara Zetsubō Sensei? lit. Goodbye, Despair Teacher) is a Japanese manga by Kōji Kumeta, serialized in Weekly Shōnen Magazine. It is a comedy about a teacher who takes all aspects of life, language and culture in the most negative light possible. In 2007, the manga received the thirty-first Kodansha Manga Award in the shōnen category, and was adapted into an anime.

Plot
Sayonara Zetsubō Sensei revolves around a very pessimistic high school teacher named Nozomu Itoshiki who tries to hang himself on a cherry blossom tree. Despite his best efforts, he is saved by a very optimistic girl known as Kafuka Fūra (whose real name is unknown). She explains to him that it is simply unforgivable to hang himself on such a nice day, especially in front of such beautiful trees. She decides to nickname Nozomu "Pink Supervisor" (桃色係長, Momoiro Kakarichō?), offering to pay him fifty yen to do so. After having enough of the strange girl, Nozomu bolts to the school and starts his homeroom class, but the attempt to escape was in vain as he finds that the girl is one of his students.

Volumes: 30 (Complete) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=5433Published by: Kodansha (up to 14, discontinued)Anime Episodes: 1st Season: 12 + 2nd Season: 13 + 3rd Season: 13 + 2 OVAs
SayonaraZetsubouSenseifull84209.jpg
SayonaraZetsubouSenseifull1721590.jpg
zoku.jpg

---

love love this anime~it's hilarious. definately recommend people to watch it. a little bit on the kinky side but its done in a tongue in cheek kind of way. my favorite character kaera kimura~she's so violated hahahahahahaha

Guest oceansportrait

Haha, I haven't watched very much of this anime, but from what I've watched, it's very amusing XD I couldn't help but laugh while watching the first episode where the girl had mistakingly thought that every time her father was trying to hang himself, he was "stretching, trying to be taller" XD Overly optimistic, I'd say!

Guest ~fantasygurl~

hahaha i am already loving this anime by just glancing at it....and i haven't even heard of it yet until now! thanks for the information!!! i'm gonna love this series..probably..??

Guest Mirae-chan

I just watched the first few eps subbed and I love it.. so hilarious and fresh and weirdd <3

and there are DRAGONBALL Z and DEATH NOTE references.. xDD the professor's Murder Notebook thing and they show a flash of someone who looks a LOT like Raito and they do the fusion dance xDDDD!

"You can't possibly want to try to kill yourself on this beautiful day with the sakura in bloom~"

".. then what was I just doing? [was trying to hang himself]"

".. trying to make yourself taller!"

Guest pikapika

I just watched the first few eps subbed and I love it.. so hilarious and fresh and weirdd <3

and there are DRAGONBALL Z and DEATH NOTE references.. xDD the professor's Murder Notebook thing and they show a flash of someone who looks a LOT like Raito and they do the fusion dance xDDDD!

"You can't possibly want to try to kill yourself on this beautiful day with the sakura in bloom~"

".. then what was I just doing? [was trying to hang himself]"

".. trying to make yourself taller!"

what episode was the death note reference? im trying to remember

in the 7th episode i saw "code geass" in the english blackboard but i had no idea where they got that from XD

Guest Mirae-chan

what episode was the death note reference? im trying to remember

in the 7th episode i saw "code geass" in the english blackboard but i had no idea where they got that from XD

The 3rd episode in the beginning after the opening song where hes talking to them and then at 2:42 there's a mysterious random character that looks like Raito when he was holding L in ch58/episode 25

after Rem killed L

:P xDDDD!

Guest pikapika

Seems rewally good to watch.

I imagine the teacher really dorky.

The girl is right, he shouldn'mt hang himself.

actually the teacher is kinda cool

a little over the top

but hes kinda cute

Archived