The Late Jung Dabin 정다빈

Guest epunx99

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest epunx99

Hi everyone ^^ It's me Prang (songyeprang)

I havent been here for ages.I miss coming to this thread so much, a lot of cool stuffs of JDB ^^ Thx soo much to all of u!! I had some problems registeriung with soompi !! but now it's all ok..Thank GOD!! ^^ I love the unseen pix of JDB ^^ she looks soo cute and relax :)

I think she's very pretty in Andre Kim fashion show and she looks really different !!

hehe love the caps of Attic Cat !!, it's my all time top favorite drama !!!

Anyway, hope u guys and Dabin Onni are well and happy!!!

FIGHTING!!! ^___^

COME ON, SONGYEPRANG ur back!!!!! i missed u!!!!

post more soon :P

Guest epunx99

hi guys!

expect me to not post for a very long time much because of my computer being ramshackeled ryt now.

haha im pissed off. everything\s gone. my jung dabin pictures are all gone and the videos ive collected through the years.COME ON, im sort off paralyzed. sorry.

bye,bye. hope to see u all soon. please dont stop supporting Dabin while im on hiatus.

:(

hi guys!

expect me to not post for a very long time much because of my computer being ramshackeled ryt now.

haha im pissed off. everything\s gone. my jung dabin pictures are all gone and the videos ive collected through the years.COME ON, im sort off paralyzed. sorry.

bye,bye. hope to see u all soon. please dont stop supporting Dabin while im on hiatus.

:(

Hi epunx99 - what a disaster, do recover soon (I mean your PC), don't keep us too long in seeing your return.

I'll try my best to keep the thread alive.....^o^

hey, any news on dabin? i had this great oppurtunity of borrowing my cousins laptop.hehe.cool.

thanks dabin9307. much love....

epunx99 - That was a fast return.....without you i feel so lost and lonely....

well, no news from DB lately, I think she's busy with studying, can't skip class too much or else she could never graduate from college.

:D

Guest *love*RWOPPA

So glad that u r back epunxx99 ^^

Oh now Dabin is back to her uni? I 'd love to see her in any dramas or movies soon ^^

Guest hanjieun888

Dabin, nice gif... love all her series except the latest one... because i haven't watched it yet... :D

i love dabin... she's one of my favorite k-actresses.... she's very charming! dabin rules!

Dabin, nice gif... love all her series except the latest one... because i haven't watched it yet... :D

i love dabin... she's one of my favorite k-actresses.... she's very charming! dabin rules!

Hi hanijeun888 - Welcome to DB's thread. So u haven't seen her last drama [That's Summer Typhoon]. It was a nice one, her acting in this latest drama was totally different from all her previous ones. Summer Typhoon was a very sad one, DB cried alot in it and this drama gave her a chance in a way of trying out new acting. If you have time, do take a look.

Guest epunx99

epunx99 - That was a fast return.....without you i feel so lost and lonely....

well, no news from DB lately, I think she's busy with studying, can't skip class too much or else she could never graduate from college.

:D

So glad that u r back epunxx99 ^^

Oh now Dabin is back to her uni? I 'd love to see her in any dramas or movies soon ^^

hi guys another quick return. im gonna find something about dabin later and post it here...

im trying to post at least once everytime i visit the thread... so tata' for now

^^cute lil' Dabin

03.jpg

credit to empas

BTW, i'll misz yer habitual takin' part in tis thread epunx...

Dabin, am happy tat yer keepin' DB'z thread alive.

;)

quteacho - Tks for the compliment and the supporting too....let's all keep DB's thread growing....

epunx99 - waiting to see your new goodies of DB :D :D

Guest *love*RWOPPA

epunxx99 I just saw the cyworld skin ! they r soo cute ^^ love them all !!! ^___^

thx so much for sharing!

guteacho ^^ thx for the pic of little Dabin ! She's soo cute ^^

Dabin ^^ Thx for keeping this thread alive ^^

I might not get to come here oftem for awhile cuz uni starts again tomorrow ! ohh.. i'm bored already laa.. -__-" I think i'm gonna miss JDB and everyone here !!

Well, Wish all of u have a good day ^__^ Take Care

PS. Does anyone have any gif images of Attic Cat (The one that is cartoon and KRW and JDB's eyes r big and cute ) I really like them ^^ I used to have them but I lost them arr.. plz help me ! many thx in advance ^^

Cyaa xxx

Archived