[Hong Kong TVB Drama 2006] Under The Canopy Of Love 天幕下的戀人

Guest jessica1907

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Ayuu~

this is the first tvb series i am watching since like i was young.. so i dont really know about the same actors and same story thing....

and so far.. i quite like it.. i like the pplz that playing the main roles... niki.. kevin and bosco

im watching this drama at the moment and i find it OK. i think Bosco is really funny... and his passion for taekwondo! LOL

and as for the theme song, as much as i don't like kevin and niki's voice in the song, it's weird cuz the song is growing on me....

Guest heartdrops

^ His role does seem a bit exagerated but he's so funny. I love the part where he 'cried' at the dinner table.

Guest d.j smile

I really want to watch this series but i can't, i'm into love and comedy kind of shows and i love the cast in this series!! thats y i want 2 see it! and bosco looks so cute!

Guest tomodachi-

im watching this series at the moment!!

it's pretty enjoyable ~ only up to like.. ep 12 though

bosco is so cutee XD

but i think i like it better when he's playing the "cool" type of characters ~ =D

Guest daisy

i like this series, im watching it right now. up to epi 19. I like the theme song too. The lighting makes this serie so fairytalish.

Guest fionahh

o__o I guess I'm kinda slow. I'm only on episode 15 ^__^;; ..Btw, does anyone know the actor who had the role of Coco's boyfriend?

--nvm I've found it =)

Guest Despoina

Saw the name, Bosco Wong, and rushed in to see what's it about -_- What's with the hair though? He looked so adorable in the drama - Wonderful life? Or something like that with Ah Wong (excuse my poor pinyin). Is it any good? Perhaps I have to get my grandmother to borrow some tapes agains. :sweatingbullets:

Guest PandaKiss

The cast is okay.

But I love Charles, Bosco and Niki!

Yeah, TVB series are not as good, now.

Well, after I started watching mandarin dramas.

>W<;;

Archived