How Do You Get Rid Of Eye Bags?

Guest CriticalHit

Guest janiceyinshan_stv

I used to have the same problem too..

tried many things, like cold spoon, cucumber, dermal fillers didnt really help much until

I tried this mineral cream. you can learn how it works here...

http://tinyurl.com/noibags

• 3 months later...
Guest Isaac Jeon

as ppl above have already mentioned sleep more than 6 hours but not more than 8 hours. anything between ids fine.

and the most important thing is: "Drink a lot of water throughout the day", because it prevents your skin from storing unnecessary water.

also eat less salty foods. and try to avoid sugar bombs like cola etc.

optional a good cardio exercise helps you to stretch and tone your skin.

by theway check out my new body transformation video xD

subscribe more more tipps xD

Guest vivisaurx

Sleep more. 

heh.. heh.. okay I will go now before I get beat up for being Miss Obvious over here. The best thing you can do is keep yourself hydrated and eat a good amount of vitamin C. I am not a doctor, but that's the recipe that works for me.. no crazy voodoo stuff folks! You can try putting cucumbers/aloe/teabags over your eyes if you have abnormally puffy eyes from an environmental cause.. but it will not solve dark circles. Again, I am not a doctor .. but a good analogy is a cut does not heal because you put a bandaid on it, but it healed because your body working internally on the wound. If you are really looking for scientific answers, you can read up on the anatomy of the eye to really understand why we get ''dark circles.'' 

btw, what the heck are ''cute korean eyebags?'' Hm.. I am worried for society ... 

• 2 weeks later...

1. Sleep at least 7 hours/day especially if you are an adult. Those younger should get at least 8 hours per day. Oversleeping generally causes you to be more tired so try to have a set routine.  

2. Hydration: Keep yourself filled with fluids--water, vit C (fruits like oranges have good source of Vit C, annual fruits etc.). Proper nutrition is essential for good health outcomes.  I worked as a RD back in the days so if you need more references I can link you to to credible medical databases. 

3. Avoid exposure to sunlight. Use sunscreen every day even though if there are cloudy skies, the sun's rays can still penetrate through. You want to avoid UV rays at all costs. Though the sun is everywhere, proper use of sunscreen can prevent  skin cancer (soon to be number 1 cause of death in America--CVD is currently leading as always). 

4. Lastly, the only fourth tip I can give you is to exercise. CDC recommends 30 minutes of moderate--vigorous physical activity for three days a week for a total of 90 minutes . Doing this will ensure good health outcomes again. 

Have fun! :) you don't need to record your calories etc or your fluid intake, Just estimate. For fluids, just halve your weight and then divide by 8 oz, then you should get the amount of fluids you should consume per day. Remember, this is only an estimate. e.g. 100lb/2= 50lb    divide this by 8 and you should get roughly 6 cups of fluids per day. This can be a balance of water, milk, 100% smoothies/fruits. :) Fruits with 90% water like oranges, and even carrots.

• 2 months later...
On 9/15/2007 at 3:17 AM, CriticalHit said:

I have eye bags... no not the "cute korean eyebags"... the sleepy ones that make me look old. I think I get them because I sleep late.

Any advice on how to get rid of them? And thank you in advance...http://shortbeautytips.com/how-to-get-rid-dark-circles/

On 9/21/2007 at 9:57 AM, Freshh said:

it's not easy when you have 08124u035tons of hw -__-

and wakes up before the sun rise to go to school

Dip cotton pads in this mixture and place on the eyes for 20 minutes, this well help in reducing the swelling around the eyes. 4. Cucumber relief: Cucumbers are a fantastic natural remedy to get rid of under eye puffiness. Take 2 slices of fresh refrigerated cucumber and place it on your eyes for 25 minutes.

On 11/11/2015 at 4:13 AM, vanessatan said:

In addition to adequate sleep, exercising regularly, and avoiding sun rays, you should also use some natural ingredients to get rid of eye bags quickly, such as almond oil, cucumber, ice pack, raw potato, coconut oil, and rose water. 

I have used almond oil and icepack and the combination worked very well 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Have you try out tea bags, cucumbers, egg whites or potatoes cause it seem many people using it. Me myself have this problem as well until I found out a solution to solve the eye bags and dark circles. Check it out at here hope it help you. 
https://goo.gl/txx2hP

Edited by problem

• 1 year later...

Dermalmd under eye serum makes my eyes feel really soft and seems to be helping the wrinkles but it isn't doing anything for my under eye bags. However, I think mine is genetic and there probably isn't anything I can do about that

• 3 months later...

Why not try LUMINESCE Cellular Rejuvenation Serum, it helps to remove eye bags, dark circles, wrinkles, fine lines, stretch marks, heals wound, face lift, whitening and reveal your unique glow. It's Paraben free. Even my cousin-in-law currently is using. From his look, nobody is able to guess his age correctly. http://tinyurl.com/uniqueglowskin-US

Hope this will help although it's not a free solution.

• 1 month later...

I have the same problem, and the bags under my eyes make me look older, but I would not get plastic surgery or eye cream for something like that. 

Now, I try to sleep early to reduce my under-eye bags. Many have said tea bags are good for eye bags, never tried it though...