How Do You Get Rid Of Eye Bags?

Guest CriticalHit

Guest yanshimkim

Try cold towels (straight from the freezer or something)... Just put them on your eyes for 15 minutes or so. The cold will make the puffiness go away. ^^

A health advisior once said to massage the area underneath your eyes before you sleep, and when you wake up.

This stimulates blood circulation to the area.

The "blackness" under the eyes is there because there isn't enough circulation.

I doubt this is what you do for puffy eyes though.

Guest vanillapudding

I think I read somewhere putting potato slices on them would help, because they absorb toxins(?). But anyway, sleep more I guess.

-- Thao

hey! i heard of this too!

i've got undereye shadows... dunno if that is TOO diff from eyebags... i mean, they are both dark-circles, but bags are puffier right?

have you known anyone to try this?? i've done cucumbers... didnt work. done teabags too... even tried lemons... yes, i was that desperate o_o;

theres that cream called hylexin that might do it... but its like around 90 dollars to a teeny tube... so i havent tried it yet.

how old are you? you sound like you are in high school =3. i had tons of work too back then! (wasnt long ago) which is why i've these stupid shadows now.

since you are probably still young, theres a chance it'll go away. it might be hard, but try to bs ur work real good and have room for at least 2 more hrs of sleep? and if you can, drink lots of water/ eat antioxidants, etc. i did this for a little while, (tho i didnt do it long enuff to make them go away), but i stopped and now they are waay worse. i dont know how much work you have, but i had a lot too so i can kinda relate ^^

if it's genetic, the only thing you can really do is go through plastic surgery. I'm generally against plastic surgery, but only if it actually changes your face. In this case, it's simply straightening some "wrinkles," so i don't think it's that bad.

• 7 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest marleneluvsmom

I had mine removed surgically in Manila late last year by my good surgeon Dr Rino Lorenzo. It is technically referred to as blepharoplasty. It's for those really worst eye bag problems.

Guest adelinechia

there is 4 way i know that so far that work pretty well to remove eye bags and i quite like the 4th 1 that work amazingly check them out1. Go potato: Slice a raw potato (after refrigerating for a couple of minutes) into two and circle the closed eyes gently with those halves. Place it on your eyes so that it also covers the puffed ares under your eyes and leave it like that for 15-20 minutes. You'll notice a tremendous change in those bags as they'll be diminished in size. 2. Milky way: If you have extremely puffed up eyes this is the regular regime that you will have to follow. Dip cotton pads in chilled milk and place on your eyelids and relax for 20-30 minutes. This well help your eyes in water retention and it would also cool them off . 3. Oily help: Take chilled water in a bowl and add a few drops of vitamin E oil to it, now mix the two well. Dip cotton pads in this mixture and place on the eyes for 20 minutes, this well help in reducing the swelling around the eyes. 4. check out this video of the magical serum that remove eye bag instanly like magicvideo:

you can get them from here:http://tinyurl.com/nomoreeyebag1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest yukilee06_stv

1.Drink plenty of water. Under-eye bags are often caused by the retention of water due to high salt concentration in the area. You might wake up with bags after eating a salty dinner or crying; whether it's from tears or food, salt can draw water to your face and cause it to collect under your eyes. Flush excess salt from your system by drinking water. Avoid salty foods for the rest of the day. Stay away from drinks that cause you to become dehydrated, like coffee and alcohol. 2. Soothe your eyes with something cold. You've probably heard that placing cucumbers over your eyes will help reduce bags, but it's actually the cool temperature that soothes the area. Cucumbers happen to be the perfect shape, size and texture to treat under-eye bags, so go ahead and slice one up - just make sure it's been chilling in the refrigerator beforehand. If you don't have a cucumber, wet a few teabags and chill them in the freezer or refrigerator before placing them over your eyes. Use a soothing tea, like chamomile or peppermint, so you get the benefits of aromatherapy at the same time. 3. Use teabags. The tannin in the teabag can sometimes help ease down under-eye bags. Boil water and dunk two teabags into the hot water. Bob it up and down until they are soaked through. Remove and allow to cool on a plate. If wished, cover face, nose, eyes, with paper towel or face washers. Lie down somewhere comfortable. Place one soaked teabag over each eye. Put your feet up, relax for a few minutes. After a little chilling out, remove the teabags. Hopefully, things will look a little less puffy when you check the mirror again. 4. This is one of the best way to remove wrinkles and eyebags and it only takes 1-3mins. Here is how you can do it ...( watch the video on the page) http://tinyurl.com/kxto2le

• 1 month later...
Guest kat82_stv

Hi There,​

Sorry to hear of your eyebag problems. I too had these issues before. Here are some of the solutions that have helped me

1. Tea Bags

Be it green tea bags or black tea bags, both can help soothe puffy and irritated eyes. They contain anti-irritant properties that help reduce swelling around your eyes. They can also relieve redness and inflammation.

a)     Soak 2 teabags in hot water for a few minutes, then take them out and let them cool down.

B)     Lie down, put the tea bags over your eyelids and cover them with a soft cloth.

c)      Leave them in place for 10 to 15 minutes.

d)     Repeat a few times a day.

2. Cucumbers

Chilled cucumbers make a good remedy for treating puffy eyes. The enzymes and the astringent properties in cucumbers help reduce inflammation and help tighten the skin. This remedy will also help get rid of wrinkles and dark circles around your eyes.

a)     Cut a cucumber into thick slices.

B)     Chill the slices in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.

c)      Place the cold slices on your eyelids for about 10 minutes or until they become warm.

d)     Repeat the process several times a day.

3. Good Practice Lifestyle

You can also try doing things like drinking eight glasses of water a day, getting enough sleep at night (seven hours or more) and watching your salt intake that can help reduce the look of them, but they won't disappear entirely.

4. If you like a fast working solution, you can try this new lotion called Instantly Ageless.

Here is the video link:

Hope this helps

Kat

Guest kat82_stv

Hi There,​

Sorry to hear of your eyebag problems. I too had these issues before. Here are some of the solutions that have helped me

1. Tea Bags

Be it green tea bags or black tea bags, both can help soothe puffy and irritated eyes. They contain anti-irritant properties that help reduce swelling around your eyes. They can also relieve redness and inflammation.

a)     Soak 2 teabags in hot water for a few minutes, then take them out and let them cool down.

B)     Lie down, put the tea bags over your eyelids and cover them with a soft cloth.

c)      Leave them in place for 10 to 15 minutes.

d)     Repeat a few times a day.

2. Cucumbers

Chilled cucumbers make a good remedy for treating puffy eyes. The enzymes and the astringent properties in cucumbers help reduce inflammation and help tighten the skin. This remedy will also help get rid of wrinkles and dark circles around your eyes.

a)     Cut a cucumber into thick slices.

B)     Chill the slices in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.

c)      Place the cold slices on your eyelids for about 10 minutes or until they become warm.

d)     Repeat the process several times a day.

3. Good Practice Lifestyle

You can also try doing things like drinking eight glasses of water a day, getting enough sleep at night (seven hours or more) and watching your salt intake that can help reduce the look of them, but they won't disappear entirely.

4. If you like a fast working solution, you can try this new lotion called Instantly Ageless.

Here is the video link:

Hope this helps

Kat

Here is the video link ----> http://tinyurl.com/eyescharming

You can get the lotion @

http://tinyurl.com/charmingeyes

Kat

Guest Jumpingpassion

KTry instantly ageless 

my mom works for tangos company and she has(d) major eye bags and she used this and it went away! Look up juenesse company (think I spelt it right) or look up "instantly ageless"

thhey also have acne care products which I use and they work! So check it out or go to September Williamson on Facebook and message her about instantly ageless or any other product.

Guest suesue77_stv

Couple of simple yet effective tips to fight eye bags naturally and effectively (without any surgery or jabs)...

1. Drink eight glasses of water a day, get enough sleep at night (seven hours or more), and watch your salt intake => You can help reduce the look of them, but they won't disappear entirely.

2. Keep two spoons in the refrigerator and, in the morning, lay the backs of each spoon over your under eye bags and gently slide them toward the outer corner of your eyes, applying a tiny bit of pressure => This will get the fluid that's pooling underneath your eye to drain, while the cold spoon will help minimize the puffiness.

3. If your under eye bags are genetic, there are few over-the-counter options you can try to deflate them.

4. If you're already getting enough sleep, drinking enough water, and steering clear of salty foods, other ways you can battle under eye bags is with a miracle eye cream that will help tighten the skin, reducing the puffiness, and also help with drainage => http://on.fb.me/1JgLpad
Works on my mum and me like a charm! =)

Guest hellokitty1441_stv

Hi dear all!

Hi dear, i also have problems with my eyebags. its swelling and puffy and im only in my early 20s and i do not know what to do. But my friend actually introduce me to this product and it chances my life and its so cheap and good! it is INSTANT result i was shock. Its the instantly ageless, its so good that i do not know how to share to more people to know this amazing product. 

To know More: You may visit this link. they do have videos to show u how amazing is it! 
Just want to share this and more people will benefit from this :)
-
https://lisaseow.jeunesseglobal.com/products.aspx?p=INSTANTLY_AGELESS 

Check it out its all wort it! hope you guys like it! No regrets! :)

• 1 month later...