[movie 2003] The Classic 클래식

tracycutie

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kimchibabygurl

my friend told me tihs was a very nice show.. and i was lucky that the tv station aired this show last night. it started from 11.30pm till around 2.30am.. i know it will be ending late, but i didn't bother..my parents slept and i was left in the hall watching. it is indeed a very nice show..

anyway, just to voice out to someone's reply, if jo in sung would to play two parts like so ye jin, then there will be no thrill.. it is like.. i know what is the story is going to be like..

Guest pinkie pink

honestly i bought & watched this movie because of jo in sung, but really it's very good... although sad it's still one of the best movie ever.

Guest tengteng

my friend told me tihs was a very nice show.. and i was lucky that the tv station aired this show last night. it started from 11.30pm till around 2.30am.. i know it will be ending late, but i didn't bother..my parents slept and i was left in the hall watching. it is indeed a very nice show..

anyway, just to voice out to someone's reply, if jo in sung would to play two parts like so ye jin, then there will be no thrill.. it is like.. i know what is the story is going to be like..

I take it that you're a s'prean like me?

I think this is the most touching k-movie I ever watched.

I love Cho Seung Woo's acting!!! I feel that he was able to protrayed his role very well, I love the scene where he was talking to yejin and pretending to be normal and she found out that he was blind...I cried liek mad yesterday...my eyes are still a bit swollen today...

singaporean? hehe. i tried watching the chnl U version but it was too disgusting for me. i dont like the voice & the ads -.- the ads were TOO MANY! hehe. but i bought the disc lah before that, and its a really beautiful storyline. i loved this movie!

anddd.. MERRY CHRISTMAS to all! :D

subtitles? i think kloofy.net has it. but you need an acct, which i tried registrating which failed. so i dont know. go try it :)

ive had this movie for awhile now & havent gotten around to watching it but after finally seeing it i woz so touched.....this really is a great movie!!!

i loved how it tells the love lives of the mother & daughter....to me the ending woz bitter sweet...but still satisfying as it does end on a positive note.

The most heartbreaking scene woz at the train station when Joo-hee woz calling out Joon-ha's name and he woz pretending to avoid her......OMG...the painful tears on both their faces, it woz hard not to feel for these characters.

This is such a touching movie, the end where Joo Hee found out that Joon Ha had waited till she married before she remarried but he was already dead and when she found out he was blind was so moving. And I love the scene when Sang Min and Ji Hye ran together to the library under his coat, ahh so sweet. :blush: And I guess in the end she found out he's the son of Joon Ha right when he took down his necklace to let her see.......

Guest xjaneeex

i loved this movie.

i liked how Sonyejin was both the mother and daughter but playing the roles in different time periods.

Leekiwoo was so funny when he kept fainting because he was too tall...?

there were a lot of funny scenes, but mostly sad and romantic.

Archived