[movie 2003] The Classic 클래식

tracycutie

Guest tinasarangg

i finished this movie yesterday :wub:

oh man, they have the sweetest quotes in this movie -- does anyone know where i can find some?

the ending was so sweet...i was tearing up.

i liked this one better then my sassy girl <3

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest asian_love2788

Does anyone know where i can download this?! (except clubbox)

i saw this a while back but i never got a chance to finish. :(

Guest chunsa

i saw this movie recently~

it was so sad... i wish the joohee and joonha ended up together~

(but i know that would never happen because then there would be no jo insung and the sonyejin daughter)

it just kind of makes me feel bitter and synical

because if she loved him or if he loved her

they could've fight for their love... but they didn't :(

they just gave up

so i learned an important lesson from this movie

if you love someone... you FIGHT FOR IT :P

hmm..

but i think i liked sassy girl better

• 2 weeks later...
Guest xosweetie

Just finished watching. It was good movie. Different from most dramas therefore i thought it was pretty good and sad. A must watch. 4 our of 5 stars.

Guest venice413

this is the best Korean movie i've seen...the story is so poignant and touching...it has all the right elements: excellent cast, great acting, superb production, unique plot and a nice soundtrack...

Guest Alxneeds2gopee

love this movie i just hate jo in sung.. he's just so stiff haha if the movie was only based on teh past it would of made the movie much better imo. the saddest part for me had to be when joon ha was in the train leaving to the war and son ye jin's character was calling out for him

Guest mokka16

I watched this movie awhile ago and gotta say, its a very touching movie...when i first watch it i didn't understand it but then rewatching it again, made me understand this movie... at the end when Sangmin finish telling the story of her mom, Jihye pulled out the necklace...i was very touch by it...almost cry. And I was like, 'They were meant to be' to my sister, who just didn't care much about it... but it was very touchy to me..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest chynna02

oohhhhhhh now i get it!! ^^

it was confusing (i ddnt know that joon ha became blind <_< and that he lied that he was married <_<<_< i thought when he bumped into the things in the cafe he only lied about getting married and not being blind... gah im weird)

ohhhhh yeah thats why she asked him, "cant u see my tears?" wahahaa oh wells.

anywayyyyy...

jo in sung! he coudve acted better!! i never expected that he will be joon ha's father... that was sooooo unexpected... :) i like it!

lee ki woo!! omfg i was like, "wtf" when he tried to kill himself... when he was hanging i was like, "omg wtf is he doingg?!?! wtf?!?!?! :tears: "....

i will rate this movie... 4 out of 5! it was really confusing to me, but after u get it, u wanna hit ur head!!!! lol.

anyways i like the cute parts!!! i cried when joon ha died and his ashes were scattered in the river... gah great movie!!! :lol:

Guest gwylui

Does anyone know where I could get the eng subs for this movie? I tried in clubbox but I guess it's too old, so I couldn't download it there. Thanks!!

Guest coreana_ira

I watched this movie & I was confused. I don't understand the movie very well.

which part willenette... i'll try to explain it...

Guest asian_love2788

Does anyone know where I could get the eng subs for this movie? I tried in clubbox but I guess it's too old, so I couldn't download it there. Thanks!!

silentregrets have it i think on megaloads.

its' a super good movie one of my all time fav.

Guest bellegray

OMGOSH i watched ths movie today! I know im far overdue..but im still glad I got to watch it..

It was soo good. I cried so much during this movie.

I think i started crying from the scene where he left her necklace on the door knob of the hospital, remember that part?

AHHH such a good movie!

I knew from the beginning (well they give out subtle hints) that the guy would be like joon ah's son...

Love is passed down from their parent's generation to them...AHH :w00t: :blush:

Guest ~neh~long~

this was such a sad movie... ㅠㅠ... when i first watched, i didn't really understand, but when i watched it over again laterit made more sense...

i kept crying during the cafe part when they meet again... i was really hoping they would have gotten together again... ㅠㅠ

Guest EMPIRE

i saw this the other day and it was really good, part sad/part cute and touching

i couldn't really enjoy because there was so many people at my house, so i wasn't able to cry as much <_<

yeah i loveee sad movies

highly recommend this movie though

Guest KUHRAZY</3

very confusing at first @_@ but later on, i got the plot, etc. sooooooo sad but good! a;sldkjfa;ldsfkjasdf joinsung was hothothothot<3

Archived