(tr) Blown Away Pain: Promo Vids Only

serre

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

okay... now I feel tired and so much is going on at home, I'm losing inspiration to do anything ... I'm so sorry to requesters (Eunie and lilvietxoxogrl) but this is going to take longer than I think to make your promo vids ><!!

TO VIETXOXOGRL: YOUR PROMO VID WILL BE THE OPENING (INTRO) VID OF YOUR WHOLE STORY ... IF YOU WANT AN OFFICIAL TRAILER ... I CAN'T HELP YOU ... SO SORRY TToTT

Guest P I N K I E..W I N K I E

of course i'll show you!!!! ^.^

heheh.. gwahh i'm uploading it on veoh but-

blehh it's soooo...noob-ish >.<

i'll be back with the link ^.^

EDIt--

okie dokie~~ here!! >.<

clickly

Guest ofhappyendings

Eunie: wooo~!!! I actually guessed that My Little Princess should be in the list somewhere XD!! wah.. you have a huge list? O.O!! dang, that's quite a lot already, I don't really listen to JoJo but I shall look for it

:P oooh, thanks for the sites, I'll see how to download from youtube then *evil smile* OMO, you're SICK?! *echoes* take care of your health >0<!! and ah.. not to worry about commenting, I'm happy to know that someone is reading and what...? my other fics? *stops Eunie* you wouldn't even want to start on them ><!! I'm holding everything back except for 'DollPrincess' for reasons that I can't understand myself so yea.. <-<!!! you ARE a fast reader, I can assure you that ^0^!!

OnlyXainz: Hi there!! *waves* what...? how come you screamed in terror when you knew it's me? ... O:!! LOL!! XD! nah, doesn't mean anything whatsoever XD!! I'm no pro, I can assure you that .____." you can request when you want though I'm quite a slow worker even though they're short stuffs ><!! pros? I dunno about them, I use Windows Movie Maker 2 :lol: THANKIES FOR DROPPIN' BY!!

Cat

okay... now I feel tired and so much is going on at home, I'm losing inspiration to do anything ... I'm so sorry to requesters (Eunie and lilvietxoxogrl) but this is going to take longer than I think to make your promo vids ><!!

TO VIETXOXOGRL: YOUR PROMO VID WILL BE THE OPENING (INTRO) VID OF YOUR WHOLE STORY ... IF YOU WANT AN OFFICIAL TRAILER ... I CAN'T HELP YOU ... SO SORRY TToTT

HIYA, Serre! Sorry for not replyin' quicker. I still havent' gotten a chance to comment on your fanfiction yet either. <_< lol, well My Little Princess does suit the title of the story. My Five Princes...My Little Princess ^-^ lol, the list is ridiculously long which is why I haven't posted it yet. I'm in the editing process. XD lol, if you need a song feel free to ask me and I'll upload it for you. lol, YAY! XD Yea...still sick...been sick for a while. lol, takin' care of my health is easier said than done. I had to stand in the freezing cold while it was pouring outside for two hours yesterday and I wore the thinnest jacket possible. I'm smart aren't I? :D Awwww, but I wanna read. I read when bored. XD Well that and practice my noobie ps skills. lol, yeah everyone calls me a fast reader...but me sister's even faster. As for it taking a while, I don't mind. I never actually thought of me having a promo vid for my fanfiction. I thought I'd stick to graphics...but since its Serre; I've gots too. ^-^

xoxoxo,

Eunjung

Guest l o v e s i c k.

awwwww

why is Serre losing her inspiration?

*hugs u*

noww i made it all better XD LOL

no worries Serre~ i bet you're going to get your inspiration backk..

and make some kicking butt hot

promo videos XD hehe

I SEE PINKIE'S VIDEOOO

XD Some hot hot video there

EMME LOVE SERRREEEE

High School Crime Scene 2 Promo Vid 25% done

:sweatingbullets: sorry for being slow >.<! I wanted to post when I finished it but yea... so sorry ><

PINKIEEEEEE: HEY!! :D my gawd, you're FAST!! I'm still on the same vid XD!!! I WATCHED I WATCHED IT !! It's SOOOOO cool man (I've commented there too, btw :P) I know the clips are from Hana Yori Dongo I've never watched that drama till the end so the scenes were a SURPRISE for me XD!! noobish> YOU would have seen my first, it's faaarrrr noobish ><!! soooo... I never knew you have a fanfic entitled 'Hold me closely..?' O: pinkie is writing a new FANFIC ?! WHOA! you've sooo many GREAT ideas Pinkie !!

Eunie: I was thinking that you were still sick :( SMART my BUM (uh.. half censored? xD) ... out in the cold in the thinnest jacket :crazy: what are you trying to do uh, court disease ? *poke, poke* yea I might need you to upload some, I'll get back to you on that, certainly ^0^ ah... screening process for the OSTs eh? I'm in mine too since like uh... forever? it's kinda hard for me to choose which to cross out rather than which to put in, really XD aw... thank you *huggies* SO GREAT to find someone like you on the net ^0^!!

Gel: *jaws dropped to the ground* OH MY OH MY GAAWWWWDDDDDD!!! O: !!! I almost can't believe my eyes when I saw you're here .. I mean, here here O.O!! FRIEND?! OF COURSE YOU ARE MY FRIEND .. AND FAMILY!! hey, Jung fellow hahah.. ;) been wanting to say that a looong time ago XD !! poor me, I hadn't been able to read the latest romeo chap fully; kept on being ushered once I finished the first paragraph =.=" I'll be there though XD!! OF COURSE I remember school, that's why I wanna make these, because of school stress :P kidding, YOUR vids are always the BEST <33!! THANK YOU SOOO much for dropping by :D

Emme: *huggies* sorry if I'd frighten you about that note ><!! I lose inspiration whenever I'm sad so yea... ENOUGH OF THAT! I'm FINNNNEEE NOW!! :D the upcoming vid, I soooooo love it XD!! I don't think it'll be butt kicking hot but I do hope it's hot enough hahahah... okay, what was I thinking LOL !! yesh, I watched Pinkie's vid too; it's soooooooo HOT and I LOVED it too ^^

serre.

Guest pour dieu
OnlyXainz: Hi there!! *waves* what...? how come you screamed in terror when you knew it's me? ... O:!! LOL!! XD! nah, doesn't mean anything whatsoever XD!! I'm no pro, I can assure you that .____." you can request when you want though I'm quite a slow worker even though they're short stuffs ><!! pros? I dunno about them, I use Windows Movie Maker 2 :lol: THANKIES FOR DROPPIN' BY!!

dang lady you were hyper @_@

I SCREAMED IN TERROR BECAUSE.. i didn't know you could make such hott videos! :o

hrm.. maybe i WILL request XD *sigh* i should stop getting non-gasoos for my fanfics *_*

so.. you don't do official trailers? .__. hmm..... opening trailers? *confused*

teehee~ *sits on you*

I WILL REQUEST! but it'll take me some time

i'm totally afraid of veoh now HAHAHAH

yeah i tried making one..

and i gave up after putting the video in the thing

HAHAHA >_<; mooshi's just lazy *grin*

so anyway; if someone requests in front of me

you better save me a spot

OR ELSE!! *eats pinkie up and giggles*

^ I was hyper? O.O!! ah.. yes, I was hahha :lol: I wouldn't have realised if you didn't say XD!! I saw you screamed in terror in another thread and I was eh? she screams a lot hahah XD!!

no worries if it's non-gasoos, we could always put __ as ___ :)

I don't do official trailers because I suck at them ><!! really, can't find much to put in them; opening trailers are like an intro to the story as a whole :D hope that clears up some stuffs ^^

omo omo ... *tries to move* .. dang ~ you're heavy, I'm getting squished here *pushes* oh, you wanna request :w00t: can but it'll take a while, I'm a slow poke ><

why are you afraid of veoh? O.o? ya... veoh don't gobble people down, it just shows you people hahah.. XD okay, lame ><!

save you a spot O: oh no PINKIEEEE!!! ... *hides Pinkie behind back*

*saves spot for OnlyXainz*

btw you may call me Cat if you want? Can I have your name? :)

Guest P I N K I E..W I N K I E

SERRE Y.Y yess sadly pinkie's writing another one..but before i post it i'm going to make sure i'm almost have way done.. hehe i don't feel like abandoning any fic >.>

wahh YOU'VE GOT TO FINISH WATCHING HANA YORI DANGO!!!

that's one of the best series ever.. hehehe.. i LOVe it!!!

and matsumoo jun is SMEXY!!!!!!!!!

i want him ^.~

kekekekeke... i just finished watching it yesterday ^.^

hehe yeaa..pinkie's fast >.<

but it's only because pinkie NEEDS practice T.T

MOOSHI wahhh mooshi dear!! why eat pinkie :tears:

*bites off mooshi's ear*

>:]

mwahahahahhaha-ha-cough cough-

ahem....anyways.. ehehhe.... XD

mooshi i miss you!!!!!! where've you been??? or maybe more like where's pinkie been T.T

Guest ofhappyendings

High School Crime Scene 2 Promo Vid 25% done

:sweatingbullets: sorry for being slow >.<! I wanted to post when I finished it but yea... so sorry ><

PINKIEEEEEE: HEY!! :D my gawd, you're FAST!! I'm still on the same vid XD!!! I WATCHED I WATCHED IT !! It's SOOOOO cool man (I've commented there too, btw :P) I know the clips are from Hana Yori Dongo I've never watched that drama till the end so the scenes were a SURPRISE for me XD!! noobish> YOU would have seen my first, it's faaarrrr noobish ><!! soooo... I never knew you have a fanfic entitled 'Hold me closely..?' O: pinkie is writing a new FANFIC ?! WHOA! you've sooo many GREAT ideas Pinkie !!

Eunie: I was thinking that you were still sick :( SMART my BUM (uh.. half censored? xD) ... out in the cold in the thinnest jacket :crazy: what are you trying to do uh, court disease ? *poke, poke* yea I might need you to upload some, I'll get back to you on that, certainly ^0^ ah... screening process for the OSTs eh? I'm in mine too since like uh... forever? it's kinda hard for me to choose which to cross out rather than which to put in, really XD aw... thank you *huggies* SO GREAT to find someone like you on the net ^0^!!

Gel: *jaws dropped to the ground* OH MY OH MY GAAWWWWDDDDDD!!! O: !!! I almost can't believe my eyes when I saw you're here .. I mean, here here O.O!! FRIEND?! OF COURSE YOU ARE MY FRIEND .. AND FAMILY!! hey, Jung fellow hahah.. ;) been wanting to say that a looong time ago XD !! poor me, I hadn't been able to read the latest romeo chap fully; kept on being ushered once I finished the first paragraph =.=" I'll be there though XD!! OF COURSE I remember school, that's why I wanna make these, because of school stress :P kidding, YOUR vids are always the BEST <33!! THANK YOU SOOO much for dropping by :D

Emme: *huggies* sorry if I'd frighten you about that note ><!! I lose inspiration whenever I'm sad so yea... ENOUGH OF THAT! I'm FINNNNEEE NOW!! :D the upcoming vid, I soooooo love it XD!! I don't think it'll be butt kicking hot but I do hope it's hot enough hahahah... okay, what was I thinking LOL !! yesh, I watched Pinkie's vid too; it's soooooooo HOT and I LOVED it too ^^

serre.

lol...yeah I'm even more sick. Muwhahahaha, but I can't skip any more school days. <_< I hate school...I wonder about the sanity of those who like school. No...I didn't realize it'd be that cold...I'm not a weather fortune tellin' kinda person. Key doke...if you need me to upload any feel free to ask and I shall do it for you Serre unni. Yeah...I'm adding and taking out of songs....the OST is gonna be sooooooooo frickin' long. ....Really??? Awwwwwwwwwwww, you're too nice. Everyone calls me a meanie. ..... -shruggs- *huggies back* ^-^

xoxoxo,

Eunjung

Guest l o v e s i c k.

awwww

Serre *hugs u*

i didn't get "frightened"

i'm just worried about unniee

i dun like it when you're sad...X___X

or if anyone is sad..

SMILE SERRE =)

you better be fine noww or i'll

go buy a tickett come overr

and ship..errrr...Yoochun? to your house..

you like Chunnie right? O_________________O

LOL I WANNA SEE SERRE'S PROMO VID

i'm sooo excited lol~

i want a video..but u only do promos right? =.=

<3<3<3<3

Guest musical.memory

O____O wowwies. your vids are AMAZING! haha. i love the scary one! xD iono, i just like watching scary stuff. :lol: even though i'm a pretty big scaredy cat. =.= i hope to see more of your work! =) <3

<3 Vivian

OKy peeppz, I didn't come yesterday because I got sick ><;; !!! I'll be back with looooooooong replies LATER and ah.. this is good news... !!!

HIGH SCHOOL CRIME SCENE 2 98% DONE!! ... give me half an hour, that should do BUT dang I have class xDDDD !!! hopefully I could be back with the vid uploaded later ^^

HAH!! DONE DONE DONE!!! watch and comment and pls rate >__<;;

lilvietxoxogrl: I don't know if it was worth waiting for but I gave you my hardest work ^^;; I'm sure I've PMed you on this ^_______^!!!

Pinkie: wah.. Pinkie, I just saw your request thread on the fic :ph34r: nah, I can't make blinkies so I'll pass ><!! Not that I don't wanna help Pinkie :( I DO hope I can watch it but not in the nearest future, I shouldn't even be here, actually ><!! Pinkie practises FAST !! ^0^!! unlike serre, serre's such a donkey ><!!

Eunjung: haha.. I think I've bombarded your tr thread :lol: I knew I forgot to put Junsu in there but I will hehhehehe *toothy grin* like school? the only thing I like about school is that I learn something new about life and what is that? It could be downright miserable <_<!! but oh well, we do need school and it's really a pain no matter what so why not SMILE rather than be gloomy come on, smile with me =D LOL ! yupz, I'll tell you when I get to it, sorry if it takes an ubberly loooong time; my exams are really nearing, I'll be on hiatus sooon :( you're NOT a meanie !! my lovely princess could NOT be a meanie hha :D

Emme: nobody likes to be sad anyway so not to worry, lol ^^ I was sad a couple of days ago and well.. I'm fine now ^0^!!! smile? I can JUMP and LAUGH OUT LOUUDD!! hahha :lol: nah, just wanna tell you not to worry ^__^!! YESH, I LIKE CHUNNIE !! in fact, since you're in the shipping business, why not ship the whole SM ? hahha ... :lol: yea but for this vid I just made, it looks more like a trailer ><!! I can make vids but I've no enough creativity >__<;;

x_JaeHee: HI vivian !! *waves* hey, I know you; I've seen you around actually .. I'm no stalker but I realised you changed your username just recently too ^0^ ah.. JaeHee stands for what ? just curious hah XD!! you loved the scary one? haha thanks thought that sorta give me the creeps too; talk about writing it *shudders* I'm a scaredy cat TOO >__<;;

x simplicity: JENNY!!! honey, I'm sooo sorry I thought last time you put 'savesavesave' was for you to type in something after that, I didn't know you meant you want a space >__<" well, your name is saved ^___^!!! come back to request whenever you want ^^ and NO I did NOT forget you ! <33!!!

Cat.

Guest l o v e s i c k.

MEMEMEMMEMEMME

I'M FIRST MUHAHAHHAHAHAHA

SERREEE! i miss you soo much

i'm happy you have a Tr therad~

we can always talkk noww! LMFAOOO!

i'm happy about it XD

i'm weird ehhh *tackle hug*

awwww unniee was sad before?

let emme make you smile LMFAOOO!

Chunnie said to me to tell you..

you're pretty ^_____^

i'm soo jealous..>__L LOL

did i make you smile? =S

My shipping company...

went ermmmmmmmmmmmmm

BANKRUPT!

Junsu was sooo sexyy...

i was too bussy talking and staring at himm

that i forgot i was running a business TT^TT

btu at least hes my boyfriend now XD LMFAOOOO!

i mean my HUBBY!

UNNIEE!

i watched that promo videooo!

its soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo awesomee!

i like it a bunchh heheh ^___^

you're soo talented!

Emme is sooo jealous TT^TT

<3<3<3

Guest x simplicity

x simplicity: JENNY!!! honey, I'm sooo sorry I thought last time you put 'savesavesave' was for you to type in something after that, I didn't know you meant you want a space >__<" well, your name is saved ^___^!!! come back to request whenever you want ^^ and NO I did NOT forget you ! <33!!!

Cat.

YAY ! -jumps up & down- :)

JennylovesCat. <3

Archived