Happy First Anniversary To Jang Ri In!

Sept. 9

istockphoto419124paintesg8.jpg

52926300aq2.jpgHappy First

Anniversary

Jang Ri In!!52926300aq2.jpg

Sept. 9, 2006 ~ Sept. 9, 2007

Her message to her fans:

你们好,我是力尹,到今天已经出道一年了,你们也伴随我一年了,没想到时间过得这么快啊,感觉出道那一天就像昨天刚刚发生的事一样,这一年你们真的给了我很大的鼓励和动力,我非常感动和珍惜,从今天开始到以后我希望能和你们一起成长起来,永远在一起,所以今后会继续努力带给你们更多的快乐!!我爱你们!!

Riin 2007.9.9

Translations:

Hi everyone, I am Ri In. Today is my 1 year anniversery since my debut, you guys have been by my side for a year already. I didn't think that one year would pass by that fast. I still feel like I just debuted yesterday, this year you guys have given me lots of encouragement. I am very touched and I treasure that. From today on, I hope i can always be with you guys, so i will try my best to give everyone lots of happiness!! I love you all!

credits to shelbz for the translation

Before Debut:

11_1_b08d51a7aebc5c9.jpg

2006828569643356964kg5.jpg

tregyi4.jpg

jangriin5-2.jpg

2_lxguDa0nxLfj.jpg

1314260287.jpg

Discography

Timeless - First Single

11001790001ha6.jpg

Awards (2006)

SBS Inkigayo - Mutizen Award for "Timeless" (September 24)

1.jpg

2.jpg

Digital Music Award - Rookie of the Month (September)

4wr8.jpg

1zc0.jpg

080820_1481736811.jpg

11655c47ee1aa24ffc1wq2.jpg

1165ed3903fc04a9bb6nh2kc7.jpg

MKMF Awards - Best New Solo Artist (November 25)

4-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

20061125193414.jpg

2006112517591195227_1.jpg

Pictures:

1-1.jpg

snapshot20070908205525.jpg

jangriin-1.jpg

20060906190309684.jpg

untitled-1.jpg

zhangriyincf5-1.jpg

11-2.jpg

4-4.jpg

-1.jpg

untitledmf5jk0.png

g.jpg

file4.jpg

untitled-2.jpg

untitled1.jpg

credits to google, asianfanatics, zhangliyin ifensi, JRI official thread, and me for uploading

PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK!

JANG RIIN 1ST ANNIVERSARY PROJECT

Electronic Magazine for Riin

Together with Tiff (splotchydivinity) and Trinh (jack jack attack), we will be doing an Electronic Magazine for Riin and Riin's fans. We will compile messages and wishes for her, translate it into Chinese, create graphics and put together the magazine. It will be avaliable for download once it's done, and we will need you guys, those with IPLE accounts again to post the link and message into Riin's hompy (but this will come later).

Trinh will be helping out with the gathering of messages and the use of ZM, Tiff will be i/c of graphics and help in use of ZM, and I will oversee the project plus doing all the translations and the use of ZM.

Email your messages/wishes in ENGLISH/CHINESE to myxtees@yahoo.com (email courtesty of Trinh).

In the email, state your SOOMPI username(if you have one =.=;;), your NAME, your COUNTRY

You MUST include these in order to join us. We want Riin to know she got fans all over the world don't we?

Start emailing your wishes in as of today.

Deadline will be set tentatively on the 16th of September.

-Wenting (energywen)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*cough cough* I uh did this in like 10 minutes, so it's not very good but I want to put something here for JRI. =]

I did it on paint.net so it's not going to look amazing. lol don't criticize please.

jangriin-1.gif

Guest vietblue99

HAPPY FIRST ANNIVERSARY RI IN!

Aww she left us a message!

All I can make out is that at the end she says that SHE LOVES US!!!!

Lol, anyways wishing her all the best to come.

Hope she comes back soon to wow us.

Her smile has the power to brighten anyone's day no matter what!

We all miss her so! Please come back soon, ok?

I love what you said there &MiCHELLe!

Sending lots of love to the lovely and mysterious girl of SM lol.

Loving those hearts tons.

I'll try to make a graphic/poster later.

Ri In ah~~~!!! Happy first anniversary you cute and talented girl!! It's already been a year ne? Wishing you all the best, hope to see you on stage soon, and surprise us with an amazing album!

Never lose your sweet and innocent smile. Your fans are always here for you, we love you!! Jang Ri In hwaiting!! <3

Guest alicimoo

Wow, it's already been a year?!

She was really popular when she just debuted, but it seems like she's not doing much anymore. I hope she does more stuff though, her vocals are just amazing.

Guest lampz_gal

To our little angel,

HAPPY 1st ANNIVERSARY JANG RI IN!!!

She left a message??? I hope someone can translate it.... XD I love the hearts as well....

I wish her album can be launched soon and she'll gain more and more love by many people.....

Hope that she will always stay healthy and smile all the time!

JANG RI IN, Hwaiting!

awww... my fave Korean gal singer. Happy Anniversary, Ms. LiYin.

sigh, it would've been nice if she/SM put out her first album to commemorate her 1st anniversary. but oh well. i feel guilty not keeping up with her activities lately. here's hoping her album will come to us sooner.

TRANSLATION:

你们好,我是力尹,到今天已经出道一年了,你们也伴随我一年了,没想到时间过得这么快啊,感觉出道那一天就像昨天刚刚发生的事一样,这一年你们真的给了我很大的鼓励和动力,我非常感动和珍惜,从今天开始到以后我希望能和你们一起成长起来,永远在一起,所以今后会继续努力带给你们更多的快乐!!我爱你们!!

Hi everyone, I am Ri In. Today is my 1 year anniversery since my debut, you guys have been by my side for a year already. I didn't think that one year would pass by that fast. I still feel like I just debuted yesterday, this year you guys have given me lots of encouragement. I am very touched and I treasure that. From today on, I hope i can always be with you guys, so i will try my best to give everyone lots of happiness!! I love you all!

=D(correct me if im wrong someoneXD)

Guest skittles*

Dang! A year already?! Time flies. It seems like I only watched the Timeless MV for the first time a couple months ago. Well, congratulations on her first year! She's got so much potential with her powerful voice. I wish her good luck for the future.

Guest myjaejoong

Here's my translation:

Riin 2007.9.9

Hey everyone, this is RiIn, a whole year since i debuted, and all of you have been with me by my side for a whole year, just can't believe time flies so fast, feels like yesterday i just debuted, this year all of you really gave me a lot of engergy and support, I really appreciate and treasure all these, i hope from this day and on I can grow and mature with all of you, staying together forever! I will keep doing my best bringing all of you more and more happiness! I LOVE you guys!

Riin 2007.9.9

EDIT- opps~ when i was writing someone already did the translations~ oh well~ lol RIIN FIGHTING!

Guest Jamieâ„¢

Happy first anniversary Jang Ri In!<3

It's already been a year!

She's improved so much since her debut, and I can't wait to see her on stage again

anyways, Jiayou!<3

jriky9.png

my favorite pic of her

xiah417ar7.gif

"fighting!"

Archived