Happy First Anniversary To Jang Ri In!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest caramelz

Wow.. it's been a year already... she's really different when she's young.. not that different but slightly different.. oh well..

Happy 1st anniversary to herrr.. hope her career would be even better in the future x)

Guest fobbiyo

WHOA one year! Can't wait for her comeback.

HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY. :D

I love her pictures when she looks casual. I think she looks the prettiest when she's wearing casual clothes.

Guest Seralibra

Riin has definitely grown prettier throughout the years, hope she gains more recognition and fans. And also i anticipate to hear more of her songs and see her do a dance track.

Guest sakura_drop

WOW Happy !st anniversary Jang Riin

wow time has gona by so fast didn't even realise it

i'm so proud of her she has achieve so much in that 1 year

Guest adaytodiefor

wow 1 year already? It came by fast...

she's pretty... in a way she doesn't look 18.

happy anniversary to her! ^.^

she also seems laid back!

Guest blessed

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY RI IN!! haha omgg so many pictures,, thats like my whole collection & more up there!

& time has flown (not flied right? xD). i for one cannot believe its already been a WHOLE YEAR! still listening to timeless,, how slow of me, but its a great song =)

i hope she can achieve more & more success in her many years to come as a successful gasoo, & that shes happy =)

hehee unni looks like such a sweetie =)

happy anniversary JANG RI IN!!!

she has really improved and grown since her debut. i really wish to see more of her!!

I WANT HER COMEBACK TO HURRY UP!!! ALBUM!!!

Archived