{PIC} LEE JUNKI vs. JOO JIHOON

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just by these pictures, lee junki. He looks adorable in the picture with the glasses. He kinda resembles yesung from suju in the first picture.

I like them both. So it's really hard to choose. But anyway I like JH more on the 1st one and Junki's so cute on the second set. So yeah haha. It's a tie for me:P

Guest missverycute

Joo ji hoon!!!!!!

he definately looks HAWT! IN BOTH PIX!!

GEEZ, he's hot!!

junki looks cute too, his face is so chubby in the first pix hah feel like pinching those cheeks but joo ji hoon is hotter!! :D

I only know Junki from the King and the Clown film and Jihoon from Goong...and I have to say that I <3 Joo Jihoon. By the end of the series, my roommates and I were smitten kittens. Junki is attractive, but he has a cuter face. Jihoon has a very feline but still masculine appeal.

-ginger

Guest lionking2040

Definitely Prince Shin. He is just so charming. I have never like any Korean star as much as I like him. Way to go Joo Ji Hoon!

Archived