{PIC} LEE JUNKI vs. JOO JIHOON

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lilo_missie

JOO JI HOON!!! He's so hot, Jun Ki looks too feminine... I like guys with a more masculine look... hahaha...even though Joo Jin Hoon is skinny, he's still hot.

Guest cutie20nin

OMG!!!!

How can you do this to me.... :tears::)

i love them both ...

they are different from each other... its difficult to choose....

joo ji hoon, well he is my prince..hehehehe he has this air of self-confidence that whatever will happen he knows what to do but without being arrogant.. his smile...OMG!!! genuine.. he is a mystery which you wo'nt get tired of discovering.hehehe :P

Lee junki, my protector..hehehehe ( i love him in the movie wherein he teaches his father how to fight...not that i have seen it but through previews.. :) ) he has this aura that you'll never get bored. funny, versatile and comforting... B)

i choose them both...sorry...mi amor hahaha

JOO JI HOON!!! He's so hot, Jun Ki looks too feminine... I like guys with a more masculine look... hahaha...even though Joo Jin Hoon is skinny, he's still hot.

reply...

hahahaha yeah i think i agree with you... lee junki really looks like an anime and joo ji hoon is also skinny... but that's them, i still like them both.. :)

i love them both!!!! they are so awesome

but if i gotta choose

i would choose junki better cos he looks softer?? haha mayb

jihoon is kinda playboy tho hehe

but still,, if i can choose ill grab both .

jihoon on the left and junki on the right

hahahaha

Guest sayuri43

I actually like Joo Ji Hoon better [and I've seen both Palace and My Girl so no bias >:[ laaaaaaa]

he's just cuter to me for some reason~~

Archived