[OFFICIAL] The Lee Sungmin (이성민) Thread

Guest ayadaokin

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest luckyjoicy

i can't wait to see sungmin in the new MV marry U.. maybe he changed his hair style in that MV...

I heard from Suju's thread around last week that he's wearing wig in this new MV,

But i saw in chunji , he hide his hair again.

Maybe he already changed his hair

wowwwwwww!!!!

can't wait to see ^^

---------------------

chunji's pic

01wbfk_24102550084331.jpg

credit : sHuweN from suju's thread @ soompi

Guest miss_mulan77

speaking about sungmin.. i've just got my sungmin mirror yesterday after trading my heenim mirror with one of the forumner..just wanna share the picture with you...

2310071838be8.jpg

Guest kaat;chup

i think the new MV's going to be a new hit!

For sure. It will!!! SUPER JUNIOR = SUPER HIT.. hahaha. no matter what they do,, SJ supporters will definitely like it.

Can't wait to see sungmin singing his part in Hae's slow rap.. that sounds so DELICIOUS.. :D oh no!! sound so GOOD i mean. LOL. :lol:

Guest ayadaokin

here are some old suju-t scans someone has shared on the suju thread!

Was looking through my Super Junior image folders and found these which I scanned a few months back.

Super Junior T - [로꾸거] single

7 scans [2015 x 1000 pixels each except for one]

View them all HERE

credit to kureira

Guest kaat;chup

Sungmin mirror

I wanted to get a Sungmin mirror but, It didn't happen! hahaha. LOL. I got a Hyukjae mirror and I still love it.. the fact that I get A mirror,, THAT"S FINE WITH ME! hahahaha. :lol: My friend is a lucky person.. SHE GOT A SUNGMIN mirror!! no-trades!!! ;) err. I hate yoU! i hope you'll read this!!!! *bitter* just kidding.. LOL.

anyway, something to contribute in this thread.. i made some caps from their photoshoot.. I hope everyone will appreciate it. :D

minnie.jpg

CHARISMA~ :P

Sungmin.jpg

SMEXY!~

minnie_2.jpg

SPEECHLESS.

EDIT~ im being generous here:

I dont know if someone uploaded these already but incase.. Let me share some delights!

STRICTLY AEGYO PICS OF THE PUMPKIN PRINCE~~

THE BUTT DANCE:

70.gif

"TUKKIE HYUNG~ I HAVE A WAFFLE!! *WEE~*

sungminshowingoffhotdog.gif

Archived