SUNGMIN for 2014 'SUMMER SNOW' Musical in Taiwan
Schedule : 16 - 18 January 2014Venue : National Dr.Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hall
SummerSnowinTaiwan1_zpsa0b44b89.jpg

ScreenShot2014-01-11at93615PM_zps074f6fb

ScreenShot2014-01-11at93553PM_zps5c4645f

ScreenShot2014-01-11at93610PM_zps8929648

Credit: Minieminie

• 9 months later...

I am really happy for him, I really hope it is not a shotgun wedding, children are a blessing, but He has not gone to the army yet, and for Kim Sa Eun it would be really difficult to raise a child without a husband by her side.At least these are really good news, because lately news are bad all around, I still feel the pain of Mblaq break up, They never had an scandal and suddenly Lee joon and Thunder are leaving.

I really hope Sungmin to continue in Super Juniorwith an active role, that way Super Junior can show a good path to follow for the next Idols, and things may become more flexible for everyone, without having to apologize for every move they make.

http://www.soompi.com/2014/10/13/super-juniors-sungmin-confirms-marriage-with-kim-sa-eun-in-december/

Super Junior’s Sungmin Confirms Marriage with Kim Sa Eun in December, Agency Rep Says It Is Not a Shotgun Wedding

jun2yng October 13, 2014

• 5 months later...

Archived