Lee Min Woo Thread

lilshinhwafreak

Guest serawong

Charlie!! quick quick watch!! u will know what i mean of those comments that i have wrote earlier....

i simply can't resist wanting to watch it over times, coz everyday i am listening to the audio of the concert... but certain parts i just remember wat he does and how cute he is.... i am soo tempted to keep watching it, but i am so afraid that it will spoil my copy... so i try to refrain myself abit...hehehehe

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hush156

but i am so afraid that it will spoil my copy... so i try to refrain myself abit...hehehehe

I should have bought 2 copy like I usually do with my Shinhwa and M's CD, one to watch and one to keep in my secret place LOL !! I'm a babo, to excited I only bought one copy !!

Just make a copy of the DVD then ^^... then u can store away the original :P or use it for other purposes :phew:

Guest Charlie_&_M

GIRLS I LOVE M'S CONCERT !!!!!!

The concert was too short I swear :angry: !!

First the bad points :

- not enough close up of Minwoo's adorable face :angry: !! and when they shoot at his face, they don't know how to fix the angle cause Minwoo's face was always on the side (the left side) and even somtimes we can just see the shape of his face cause the cameraman didn't have time enough to make him at the center of the screen !!! At first I thought it's a style of shooting but as I continue to watch I was like "Raaaaah where's his face :crazy: !! at least more than 10 times !!!!

That's the only bad point LOL !

Concerning the concert itself, apparently Minwoo produced himself all the concert since it was shown at the beginning of the DVD !! It makes me so proud of him and that's why his concert was so different from the Shinhwa's one !! I bet all the ideas of light game and special effect and the way each song was following each other so well came from him !!!

This concert made me smile and even shade a tear when Minwoo cried in the middle of Girlfriend's perf !! I don't want to explain each scene but I just want to say that I love this concert, Minwoo sang so well each song (apparently only 2 or 3 songs were lipsynched but that's ok ^^) !

And yeah Serawong, you were right ^^, I adore when they show a big shooting of his body more than 2 times :lol: !!! Oh and I wanted to ad that the first time Minwoo were bare chest, I couldn't stop my eyes to check his body :w00t: , at first I tried to focus only on his singing and his face but the tentation was too strong :w00t: !!! I'm not a girl anymore :phew: my thought have a tendancy to go :sweatingbullets: when it comes to M ^^ !

Ling, a copy is a good idea, I will think about it ^^ !!

Guest serawong

Just make a copy of the DVD then ^^... then u can store away the original :P or use it for other purposes :phew:

hahahaha... hmmmm... use for other purposes?! hahaha... Ling.. wat was u thinking... :blush:

Finally, Charlie u watched the DVD!! told u its super damn damn good!!!!

the close up not enough?? i tot it was pretty good already...

coz i watched Rain's concert dvd, GOD's concert dvd.. they dun even get as much close up as Minwoo... heheehe...

and i can tell u.. after watching it on dvd blasting my hse's sound system, 1 nite i watched it again on my pc with all lights off... so my face was pretty close to the screen... then close up of his face on the pc... i just feel like grabbing him.... :P

Guest Charlie_&_M

NIKKI I LOVE THE NEW PICS !!!!!

Minwoo is simply cute and hot at the same time !!

A simple outfit but oh so much charisma !!! He seems so calm in the pics, not the style confident in himself but more the feeling like he's in peace with himself :huh: !! I like this new image of him ^^ !

In fact I like all of his images LOL !

Thanks for the ysi link Crystalis ^^ !

Guest Charlie_&_M

Yes I've already voted for Minwoo but since DBSG's fans are by far a lot numerous than us Shinhwa's fans I won't be surprised if one of those DBSG win ! I don't care about those poll cause for me Minwoo and Shinhwa are by far more talented than this girly group.

Minwoo will be in Xman this week-end ??? Cool it seems so long the last time he came in Xman. I want to see him in Love Letter too :w00t: !!! I will prepare space in my computer for the HD version of Xman this week LOL !!!

Thanks for the news !!!!

Guest ivywen

hi, im new to this thread but been liking minwoo since forever

i would just want to ask if anyone can like list out the xman and loveletter that minwoo been on beside season 1 of loveletter since it SHINHWA season lol.

Minwoo will be in Xman this week-end ??? Cool it seems so long the last time he came in Xman. I want to see him in Love Letter too :w00t: !!! I will prepare space in my computer for the HD version of Xman this week LOL !!!

Thanks for the news !!!!

Ya i hope he will go onto LL too.. Hopefully soon..mabbe with the movie premiering, he might just go on to do promo..

I finally saw the concert dvd... all i can say is Wooo la la... super nomu nomu the fan tat went on stage with him... Tink she prob b his eternal fan.. shall not say more so pple will go buy to see for themselves...

Like Sera dongseng, totally diggin tat chorom arrangement... :w00t:

Guest krazie4adream

Ya i hope he will go onto LL too.. Hopefully soon..mabbe with the movie premiering, he might just go on to do promo..

I finally saw the concert dvd... all i can say is Wooo la la... super nomu nomu the fan tat went on stage with him... Tink she prob b his eternal fan.. shall not say more so pple will go buy to see for themselves...

Like Sera dongseng, totally diggin tat chorom arrangement... :w00t:

haha..i was thinking the same thing about Minwoo going on LoveLetter. Can't WAIT!! til i see him on Xman!! i hope it's REALLY REALLY GOOD!!!!

ahhhh..i soo want that DVD..i'm trying to find it in a cd/vcd/dvd store near my place, but yeah...iono if they'll have it..gotta go check tomorrow. Cuz i don't want to order it online, cuz i think yesaisa probably has it~ sigh~

Guest Charlie_&_M

Hey girls !!!!

I'm so happy I'm not crazy LOL, about the fact that Minwoo will be good in the Hwanee's character in the drama Over the Rainbow.

According the news on SHCJ, Minwoo was the first choice for the Drama's production, they proposed him the role but he couldn't take it because of Shinhwa's 8th schedule !!!!

Here the full news in SHCJ :

http://s15.invisionfree.com/ShinHwaChangJo...?showtopic=8643

Credit : ShinhwaChangjo

I knew it ! I knew it !! My feeling was right LOL ! I knew this role was for Minwoo ! But again I'm happy Minwoo choose Shinhwa instead of a solo first debut in drama and plus Hwanee does a really good job as a first timer so all is ok ^^ !

By the way did you watch Minwoo in Xman ? My poor Minwoo, he looked so bored at the end of the show LOL ! but he was so hot and I loved his dancing with Park Hwa Yobi, so sensual !!! I would like to dance like this with him !! It makes me think of his dancing with Amy ^^, surely hot dancing isn't it Amy ^^ ?

Hey girls !!!!

I'm so happy I'm not crazy LOL, about the fact that Minwoo will be good in the Hwanee's character in the drama Over the Rainbow.

According the news on SHCJ, Minwoo was the first choice for the Drama's production, they proposed him the role but he couldn't take it because of Shinhwa's 8th schedule !!!!

Here the full news in SHCJ :

http://s15.invisionfree.com/ShinHwaChangJo...?showtopic=8643

Credit : ShinhwaChangjo

Thanks for posting that news! Wow, so the first choice all along was Minwoo!

But I still hope he gets to do a series in the near future! :)

Did everyone watch Minwoo in Cici's Cinderella Magic MV?

It started out so smexy with minwoo's narration.....

THEN I just shivered through the rest of it...there's some weird english that was supposed to pass for rapping or sumthing at the beginning (it wasn't the accent I minded...just the words XD.."you want to be cinderella? no way, there's only one cinderella in the world!" Seriously. And the song totally DID not suit our M at all!

Minwoo was as hot as ever and his acting smooth as ever...but Cici, and that girl that was supposed to cling on to Minwoo was SO awkward. Cici kept cupping her cheeks...argggg...I dunno...it was just kinda annoying..... And Cici looked pretty good in the pics...but stick thin in the MV. It probably wasn't the poor girl's fault, but those shoulder blades pointing out were kinda scary when she was serving the drinks. And I don't understand the red washroom...gives Cici a devil image rather than innocent

I don't know who edited it, but it was choppy and weird. And though the concept was kinda cute (you know a star falling in love with an unknown girl)...the happy, jumpy, poppy, boppy song did not match the mood of the concept at all...It's like when an unhappy Cici saw the other girl cling to Minwoo and I started singing "Congradulations and celebrations" or sumthing...

Minwoo, yummy, when he passed note to girl! and hot smile with limo!

but even with our very own Minbong...it was a scary experience for me...imagine the horror without mInwoo in it!

It probably wasn't that bad...it just irked me for some reason :sweatingbullets: I'll go watch it a second time now :)

Guest Charlie_&_M

btw why are there 2 minwoo threads? lol this is the main one right?...since it's got more posts hehe

Well since Minwoo is a singer AND an actor, he deserve to have 2 thread right :lol: !!

Did everyone watch Minwoo in Cici's Cinderella Magic MV?

I just finished to watch the mv and I totally agree with you Crystalis LOL ! If it wasn't for Minwoo, this mv would be a total bad mv LOL !

I like all the moment with Minwoo, he acted so well the cool guy and when he gave her his number :w00t: so HOT !!!

Concerning CiCi, her face was the same during all the mv, there was any emotion on her face, she can't act sad, she can't act happy face, nothing, just smiling ^^ !

Minwoo totally saved the mv LOL !

Archived