Breaking: Kim Woo Bin and Shin Min Ah Reportedly Dating

A new couple has just been captured by Dispatch cameras: Kim Woo Bin (26) and Shin Min Ah (31). According to the exclusive report from Dispatch, the two became close during endorsement activities for the fashion brand Giordano, and have currently been dating for roughly two months. The report outlines Kim Woo Bin’s gentlemanly courtship, […]

The post Breaking: Kim Woo Bin and Shin Min Ah Reportedly Dating appeared first on Soompi.

View the full article

Guest taetaelover_stv

What ?!! I was not expecting this. I wonder if its true because the pictures don't convince me. I guess now we have to wait and see if their agencies confirm this or not. If its true, then good for them. They make a cute couple =)

Guest ojelape

I would like to scream NOoooooooooooooooo But she needs to date, he needs to date and they are both beautiful people and I will rather prefer her to date him than TOP

Guest Sharonda Wright

I seriously can't handle WooBin dating. Maybe I'm too obsessed but my heart is literally breaking, I haven't even been able to date since I've known him. I can't explain how divested I was the first time he was dating that model. Shin MinAh is my favorite actress and if this is true, I hate to say it but, I'm not going to be able to get over it. I know they have their own lives but I just can't. WooBin-ah please... Please don't let this be true!!!

I seriously can't handle WooBin dating. Maybe I'm too obsessed but my heart is literally breaking, I haven't even been able to date since I've known him. I can't explain how divested I was the first time he was dating that model. Shin MinAh is my favorite actress and if this is true, I hate to say it but, I'm not going to be able to get over it. I know they have their own lives but I just can't. WooBin-ah please... Please don't let this be true!!!

I think you should visit a psychologist.

It's ok, you'll grow up & get over it LOL

I would like to scream NOoooooooooooooooo But she needs to date, he needs to date and they are both beautiful people and I will rather prefer her to date him than TOP

I didn't have the vaguest idea that she may have been dating TOP^^... Is this true or just some rumour that people have circulated?

I think you should visit a psychologist.

LOL, they're just teenagers with broken hearts. Their first love is dating someone else.

We all were kids once, right? Give them a break ;-)

Guest Ming Banger

1 hour ago, ojelape said:

I didn't have the vaguest idea that she may have been dating TOP^^... Is this true or just some rumour that people have circulated?

They were dating @6 or 7 years ago. The stories that spread were they were very much in love but Shin Min Ah was a newcomer and she had a sponsor who, when he found out, demanded she stop seeing TOP. There were rumours that TOP was so grief stricken over losing her that he attempted suicide.

Sooo Shin Minah will be doing drama with ex Giordano model and is dating current Giordano model  :wub:  man, i wish it was the other way around :D but i love love minah so all the best for  this couple !! :wub:

Archived