Breaking: Kim Woo Bin and Shin Min Ah Reportedly Dating

Ok that was quite random (I was still giddy over the upcoming SMA-SJS drama) but I'm happy for them! Hearing that both agencies weren't aware of their relationship, this somehow shows that they're being careful about it :) Wishing them the best and hope netizens take it well.

omyghad! That was really shocking indeed. XD I love both of them and they both look good in their photo shoot for Giordano but I really ship Shin Min Ah with So Ji Sub coz I thought the tandem she had with Kim Woo Bin is just noona-dongsaeng relationship. But oh well, I think they're both happy so that's more important. Woo Bin oppa!<3 lol

Guest minaret

Though it is gonna be a bit tough or difficult right now as people will always 'pestering' them by asking about each other but it will eventually passed by. What i like, Woo Bin is such a gentleman- he did not denied it and gave out statement the soonest. He is living it up to his principle and character which is honesty. An honest man indeed and for that I applaud u. I am becoming your new fan because u r cool about it amidst i think some fans are going crazy about it. Woo Bin Min Ah congrats!

I would like to scream NOoooooooooooooooo But she needs to date, he needs to date and they are both beautiful people and I will rather prefer her to date him than TOP

I didn't have the vaguest idea that she may have been dating TOP^^... Is this true or just some rumour that people have circulated?

They were dating @6 or 7 years ago. The stories that spread were they were very much in love but Shin Min Ah was a newcomer and she had a sponsor who, when he found out, demanded she stop seeing TOP. There were rumours that TOP was so grief stricken over losing her that he attempted suicide.

Poor, TOP! Too emotional plus too young. I feel for him; dead-end realationships have the most unexpected consequences, especially for the more vulnerable of the two parts involved.

Now, I probably have a naive question, @‌Ming Banger but I'm asking anyhow : Who was that sponsor and how come an advert or a label of any sort have such power over their model's love life? Am I missing something here?

Guest Ming Banger

10 hours ago, Ming Banger said:

11 hours ago, kalel said:

12 hours ago, ojelape said:

I would like to scream NOoooooooooooooooo But she needs to date, he needs to date and they are both beautiful people and I will rather prefer her to date him than TOP

I didn't have the vaguest idea that she may have been dating TOP^^... Is this true or just some rumour that people have circulated?

They were dating @6 or 7 years ago. The stories that spread were they were very much in love but Shin Min Ah was a newcomer and she had a sponsor who, when he found out, demanded she stop seeing TOP. There were rumours that TOP was so grief stricken over losing her that he attempted suicide.

Poor, TOP! Too emotional plus too young. I feel for him; dead-end realationships have the most unexpected consequences, especially for the more vulnerable of the two parts involved.

Now, I probably have a naive question, @‌Ming Banger but I'm asking anyhow : Who was that sponsor and how come an advert or a label of any sort have such power over their model's love life? Am I missing something here?

I have no idea who the sponsor was....I'm sure if you searched online there would be numerous guesses as to who that sponsor was. Sponsors are powerful and wealthy men and women who take an interest in an up and coming celebrity and use their influence to book jobs that a rookie normally would get. Min Ah was accused of having a sponsor because she had gotten several top tiered CFs and roles in that would have gone to a more experienced actor. Having a sponsor carries a negative, very bad connotation because it's assumed the plum parts are granted in return for sexual favours for the sponsor AND any friends he/she wishes.

Guest Ming Banger

@kalel. ....sorry I haven't figured out how to edit yet......I meant jobs that normally rookies WOULD NOT get.

Guest Lavaryyy

<3 Woobin <3 Shin Min Ah.Love couple .................................................................... .wait ,kim soo huyn

@kalel. ....sorry I haven't figured out how to edit yet......I meant jobs that normally rookies WOULD NOT get.

(I'm answering under this one coz our last comments are practically a whole page now, LOL)

So, I guess in this case the meaning of the word "sponsor" is not exactly the one I had in mind. An athlete receives a sponsorship, major artistic events or even some festivals have sponsors, at least that's what I thought. It's true some European artists used to have sponsors but they were more like "fans" with deep pockets. I do remember reading once that ballet dancers in Paris also had sugar daddies a.k.a. "sponsors". but I didn't know it might be an ongoing phenomenon in the entertainment business. I hope SMA is free from that peculiar slavery.

Archived