Jo In Sung | Zo In Sung 조인성 / Drama 2023: Moving 무빙

gm4queen

Guest loveyoungie

sunshine4ever

said: Hi everyone, was this link posted before? It is very similar to the MSN version; however, it has mostly Insung and it's done by @loveyoungie from TWTWB thread in Soompi.

I also wanted to post clips at Wiwi's site, but her site is not updated

:)

so it is new. I have no idea how to post things now because I don't know Korean. Before I knew how. But anyway, Wiwi provided all the clips of Insung in this one thread. I'll be linking this thread in post 1 because I found that it is detailed and has a lot of clips of him in Malaysia and Singapore.

Go here for a lot of clips of Insung in Singapore:

http://user.chol.com/~wiwi/xe/index.php?mid=media

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7__5RVp61w8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fg3ofw1-px4

videos above credit to @loveyoungie

thanks @loveyoungie for these awesome videos...I can feel like I'm there when I watch it.

:D

-edit-

For some reasons it won't let us watch directly here so I just redited and put in the link. You have to click on video to watch. It's the same link as TWTWB thread a while back. I just reposted here because I don't think it was posted.

Guest luluwannagohome

I found full episodes of In Sung's early work 'New Non-stop' uploaded by MBC Classic on Youtube.
MBC is continuing uploading the missing episodes.^^ 
I think it is awesome that we finally get to watch his early sitcom work though it is not subbed.

In Sung appeared on Season 2 and Season 3, which were from episodes 169 to episode 468. MBC has all of those episode covered.^^
http://www.youtube.com/channel/SWvU6hB688v9M/videos?view=7&flow=list&sort=dd

Above is the playlist. Hope you enjoy it!

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi Ladies, so I found out that I didn't read a lot of pages in the back. I will find time to read his interviews.

I don't think this page was posted before, but here is a fan account interview of Insung: http://girlinsorea.wordpress.com/2013/05/23/interview-i-love-my-fans-many-many-zo-in-sung/. I looked through it and I don't think it was posted here? I think girlinsorea posted pics but not words from her fan account so if you're interested you can read it.

I just bought TWTWB OST today! :) I'll update post 1 slowly. Thanks for all of your updates. <3

Does anyone know of a site where an Eng sub is available for this Go show when Insung was a guest? 

Guest timi163

Thanks  for the NONSTOP vids  link . Insung dance the tango in Episode 260 #4, I enjoyed it very much even if I can't understand what they were saying..:)

Guest sunshine4ever

Some TWTWB OST pics from yours truly.

By the way, I'm so happy to hear that Insung's favorite scene was the scene that Oh Soo and Oh Young sat at the sofa and talked together. It is one of my most favorite scene in this drama! :)

P.S. My printer/scanner broke :( so I couldn't scan it, so you have to see this glaring because I took it with my phone. Sorry. If I ever get a new scanner I'll rescan it in the future, but for now, enjoy.

rjpq90.jpg

9u0tqq.jpg

2vc88r4.jpg

2v7zadl.jpg

2ynginb.jpg

2ypnn1g.jpg

3tvuo.jpg

The rest inside spoiler tag

n6ue76.jpg

2zy8kf5.jpg

14l3u6h.jpg

2n9hpiw.jpg

20tp2k9.jpg

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi dears am so sorry but I don't know why the pics look upside down on my phone. Did you see it upside down too? I will reedit my post tomorrow's night when I get home. It's night here and am heading off to bed.

Guest chilho

Does anyone know where Jo In Sung gets his clothes in the kdrama, That Winter The Wind Blows?
I really like his loose-fitted long coats and coat-outerwear in general. Or perhaps any places or brands that might sell them?

Guest luluwannagohome

chilho said: Does anyone know where Jo In Sung gets his clothes in the kdrama, That Winter The Wind Blows?
I really like his loose-fitted long coats and coat-outerwear in general. Or perhaps any places or brands that might sell them?

Guest kdramafanusa

Source: http://www.kpoptimelotus.com/2013/05/jo-in-sung-interview-fan-meeting-in.html

Jo In-Sung Interview & Fan Meeting In Malaysia

dsc0007ab.jpg

Jo In-Sung sat down for an interview at the Hilton Hotel to promote the drama "That Winter, The Wind Blows" in Malaysia ONE HD (Astro B.yond HD Ch 393). That actor is as tall as seen on tv and very dashing. The interview session went smoothly with many interesting questions asked. The actor was playful answering the questions but still charming.
You came back to the small screen after 8 years, what made you choose That Winter, The Wind Blows as a comeback drama, what draws you to the script?
Jo In Sung : There was no specific reason why I took the drama. Well, it was a well written script and there were such great people that I could work with. There’s no reason why I should’ve reject this drama.

Can you tell us what are your preparations for the character Oh Soo are? Jo In Sung : Well, I got ready to swindler. We had a lot of meetings with director and script writers to plan how to take this character further throughout this drama. A lot of small and big meetings about characters. Oh Soo was a person that was between the truths and false and it was very exciting.

dsc0012fnz.jpg

How is the acting experience with Song Hye Kyo, is she easy to work with?
Jo In Sung : It’s fantastic.

In the drama, you wore various types of long coats, which type is your favorite? Jo In Sung : Thanks to my parents giving me this height in this life, any type of long coat is my style and I personally love to wear long coats as well
Are there any similarities between you in real life and the character you played in the drama?
Jo In Sung : Well I think I’m pretty similar to the character Oh Soo because I was showing the real me through this character in this drama so yes, I do see some similarities in the character Oh Soo.

You seem quite playful but you acted in several melancholy dramas, are you planning to take on a romantic comedy? Jo In Sung : I wouldn’t choose romantic comedy because it is “romantic comedy”. I want to look at the role first if I can show myself through this role that is more important for me when it comes to choosing the project. I wouldn’t go with romantic comedy just to look funny and stuff.

Do you consider yourself as a romantic guy? Jo In Sung : As you can see, I am a romantic guy.
With whom would you like to act with in the near future? Jo In Sung : My basic desire is to work with good actors and it has always been like that. My next project will be the big screen, movie. I was very honored and happy to be involved in the drama alongside with Song Hye Kyo and it was a great time.

There’s a scene where you read and write Braille. How was it to learn and read Braille?
Jo In Sung : I cannot read it and it's very difficult.

What do you think about the “cotton candy” scene in the drama? Jo In Sung : When I was shooting it, I felt quite embarrassed and didn’t expect the scene to come out beautifully and it was fortunate.

dsc0013tah.jpg

Which is your most memorable scene from the drama and which scene is the most difficult to portray? Jo In Sung : The most memorable scene from the drama was when Oh Soo healed by Oh Young in the mansion. The most difficult scene was when I dragged Oh Young on the hill and I drove her there.

What kind of research have you done to take the role? Jo In Sung : There was not much research done to take this role but there were a lot of discussions and meetings with the first creator of the Japanese original drama and the scriptwriter.

Out of the four seasons, is winter your favorite season? Jo In Sung : I like summer, and I like spending winter with warm hearts.

This drama was a great success, did you anticipate this when you took on the role? Jo In Sung : I’m not a fortune teller so I didn’t expect it to be this big. I had a good feeling about this drama. With such wonderful script and story, I had a feeling I can really be hardworking and maybe in a way expect people to love this drama too.

Later, you will have a public meeting with the fans, what do you expect to see? Jo In Sung : I really don’t know how many people out there know who I am so maybe I hope to see at least 30 people out there.

Is this your first time in Malaysia? Jo In Sung : This the very first official visit but I’ve visited Malaysia before for a commercial shooting for 2 days and 1 night.

Running man did a parody of That Winter, The Wind Blows. Will you join Running man if you have a chance? Jo In Sung : I don’t think I will be physically ready to run because I have to run left and right. Short breath and Kwang Soo did an outstanding job.

How do you find Malaysia? Jo In Sung : I’ll be given a chance to explore Malaysia after this interview is done and I’m very excited. Maybe after that I can really tell you how I feel about Malaysia but from the hotel room, I can feel the hot sunshine. It’s scientifically proven that if you get good sunlight, that you are very optimistic and healthy. I wish I could play catch ball.

Have you tried any Malaysia food?
Jo In Sung : No actually but I’ll try durian.
What are your targets and dreams in your acting career? Jo In Sung : I don’t have a big desire. I’m already lucky and happy enough being in this position here. I just want to be sincerely participating in upcoming projects. I heard this from someone, "If you don't worry about your future too much, you can focus more on the present".

What advice would you give if someone wants to be be an actor similar to you?
Jo In Sung : Am I already that big? I'm just very tall. (laughs) There's no size for actors. Size doesn't matter as long as you're sincere what you're doing. Keep it up and continue what are you doing.

Is there any type of character you would want to challenge in the future?
Jo In Sung : I don't really choose the character first,

In the drama, there're various types of OST, which is your favorite?
Jo In Sung : Winter Love (겨울사랑) by The One

Later, a huge crowd flooded (5,000 people) Paradigm Mall to catch a glimpse of Jo In Sung on 21 May 2013 at 7.30pm. Natalie (Hitz.fm) was the MC and everyone cheered when the actor came out. There was an mini Q and A session and 3 lucky fans were selected to reenact the "Cotton Candy" scene from the drama and the winner gets to take a photo with Jo In Sung. He then thanked everyone who came out today and he tried making eye-contact with everyone. The event ended and everyone had a smile on their face. Before he left the stage, he signed the poster and thanked the fans one more time.

Huge thanks to Astro - ONE for giving us an opportunity to cover this event.

For more pictures, do visit for our Facebook page.
dsc0127fl.jpg

dsc0382na.jpg

Fanmeeting in Malaysia Jo In Sung

Guest kdramafanusa

@ONETVASIA 28 May
Another cute photo of #ZoInSung who took one media's cameras to take a selca..=) lucky lucky media, cute cute oppa! pic.twitter.com/x2BGonnkgT
blw2iyoccaehxce.png

@ONETVASIA 28 May
And a very lucky petite fan who scored a sweet backhug from #ZoInSung !! =) #AwesometobeAONESubscriber pic.twitter.com/jgLDGUzKqB
blw2h7fcaaapdv4.png

@ONE TV ASIA 28 May
Just a snippet of e awesome fanservice #ZoInSung gave out last wk! #luckyluckygirls #Daebak #bearhug #cottoncandykiss pic.twitter.com/Hzb5e5WdgQ
25334055631040107861117.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/ONETVASIA
42519355669040437394490.jpg
Zo In Sung has such a lovely smile! Don't you miss him?

You can see him in That Winter, The Wind Blows on ONE again! Starting this Sat and Sun, at 3.15pm/2.15(JKT)! 2 eps back to back!

Also, look out for a contest that is coming your way! A chance for you to bring a part of In Sung oppa home! :)

Guest kdramafanusa

Source: http://entertainment.malaysia.msn.com/usercomments/article.aspx?cp-documentid=252598915#page=0

Thu, 23 May 2013 08:30:00 GMT | By May Ng / ONE HD

A quickie with Zo In Sung!

Korean actor Zo In Sung steps in Malaysia for the first time for a promotional tour for his drama ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’.

Zo In Sung (© Roots Asia)

Roots Asia

Are there any differences between the original drama of That Winter, The Wind Blows and the Korean version which you were in?

There were situations where some of the scenes were similar to the original drama. But, to me I acted as if it was a new drama so I didn’t have much pressure from the original drama. It was a completely new role for me.

What are some of the challenges you faced playing as Oh Soo?

Playing Oh Soo in every scene was a challenge for me. At first, when I read the script, I found it a little difficult. I felt like I was testing myself. I’d say it’s difficult because I had to reveal several emotions mixed up together.

What are the five things you’d like to do before you hit 40?

I’ve never really thought about that! (Smiles) I just live my life and enjoy all the goodness and happiness that surrounds me.

Roots Asia

Are you feeling confident to be nominated in the upcoming award for this drama?

I wouldn’t reject if they’d present it to me! (Laughs) When I first started, my only wish for this drama is that it’ll be loved by the audience. I guess that has happened and I’m happy for that.

Are there any international movies that you’d like to be a part of?

Iron Man! (Laughs)

Some of your fans were waiting to greet you at the airport but you exited from a different entrance. Is there a message that you’d like to tell them?

Really? I was wondering, ‘Nobody is out here. I guess nobody recognizes me here.’ (Laughs) If there’s any one who supports me out there, I appreciate your support and love and will do my best in my upcoming projects.

Roots Asia

That Winter, The Wind Blows

Zo In Sung plays the lead role in the drama as an orphan who gives up on life after the lost of his first love. Because of huge debts to pay, his next target is Oh Young (Song Hye Kyo), the sole heiress to a large corporation after tragically losing her parents and her eyesight. He tries to get near Oh Young by pretending to be her long-lost brother, Oh Soo.

Don't forget to catch the 16-episode drama series which will be aired on Saturdays and Sundays at 3.15pm on ONE HD (Astro Ch. 393) from 1 June 2013.

Guest kdramafanusa

Source: http://hype.my/2013/05/an-afternoon-with-zo-in-sung/

An Afternoon With Zo In Sung

May 29, 2013

An Afternoon With Zo In Sung

Zo In Sung, South Korean star of “That Winter, The Wind Blows” embarked on his publicity tour to Southeast Asia in promotion of his popular Korean drama series on ONE HD (Astro B.yond HD Ch 393). While he was in Kuala Lumpur, Zo In Sung kept his date with the media and fans in promotion of the beautifully shot and romantic 16-part “That Winter, The Wind Blows”. He first met with members of the Malaysian media (that would be us!) in the afternoon before gracing ONE HD’s meet-and-greet event at Paradigm Mall, where 5,000 fans turned up to see him.

But first, a little bit on our interview with the extremely charming Zo In Sung:

Welcome to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia! What are you most excited about eating while you’re here?

“I haven’t actually had the chance to step out of the hotel just yet. Very sad.”

We understand that “That Winter, The Wind Blows” is your first television in many, many years. What did you do to adapt to that change, especially after completing your mandatory military service time?

“I debuted when I was 18 years of age so whenever I’m shooting something, I always feel like I’m going back to my hometown. And you know, when you go back to your hometown, you feel excited and relieved, somewhat. So that’s how I felt when I went back to work.  The mandatory military service time has changed me a lot – now, I appreciate every situation I come across. My dedication towards each and every single moment or situation is very different now. I’m a lot more serious.”

ONEHD_ZO IN SUNG_Interview (6)

Having worked on so many dramas and having played so many characters, is there a specific role that you’d really like to someday play but haven’t had a chance to?

“Obviously it would be very difficult to show something that I don’t have or the kind of side that I don’t have as a person through the movies or the dramas that I’ve worked on or am currently working on. So whenever I take on a character, before I take on a role, I always try to be me while playing that specific role. You get to side every side of me through different movies, dramas, and characters. There’s always a part of me involved in each role and each character – I don’t try to be somebody else. If you liked any of the roles that I’ve played, it means that you’ve actually seen a part of me through to the character. Which character did you personally like?”

Oh Soo in “That Winter, The Wind Blows”, of course!

“Ah, kamsahamnida!”

If you weren’t an actor, what do you think you’d most likely be doing?

“I think I’d be a taekwondo coach to kids.”

How excited are you about meeting your fans tonight at Paradigm Mall?

“I’m really looking forward to that! (laughs) By the way, what’s the population like in Malaysia? More than 20 million? I think like 13 of them are my fans. I’m really looking forward to meeting those 13 fans!”

Check out what on during Zo In Sung’s meet and greet session at Paradigm Mall in Petaling Jaya here:

13 fans? More like 5,000 fans!

Special thanks to our friends from Roots Asia and ONE HD for making this interview happen.

Thank you everyone for awesome updated ,honestly i didn't read every post i'm sorry too busy with my work these day T_T
Miss him so much he's so handsome 
i will re-read some interview i missed laterbut now i still got sometime left , i will save his images first kkkk

Thank you everyone for awesome updated ,honestly i didn't read every post i'm sorry too busy with my work these day T_T
Miss him so much he's so handsome 
i will re-read some interview i missed laterbut now i still got sometime left , i will save his images first kkkk

Guest timi163

Just received my  TWTWB OST CD today, I ordered it two weeks ago and got it earlier as scheduled considering it was from Korea to the U.S. Anyway, I'm happy.. :-*. 

Guest kdramafanusa

Source: http://kavenyou.com/jo-in-sung-talks-about-joongki-kwangsoo-calls-himself-a-romantic-guy-at-malaysia-press-conference/

Jo In Sung talks about Joongki & Kwangsoo & calls himself a romantic guy at Malaysia press conference

by ZHEN ZHEN on May 30, 2013 . 12:00

joinsungmsia11.jpg

The charming and extraordinarily tall actor, Jo In Sung has visited Malaysia to promote his latest drama, ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’ that aired on S One HD. And we were given the chance to sit down and have an intimate group interview with him before his meet and greet with the fans on 21 May.

Q: What do you think of Song Hye Kyo?

IS: She’s fantastic, a beautiful actress.

Q: You look great wearing long coats in the drama. Do you like to wear it in real life as well?

IS: Thanks to my parents for giving me this height in this life. I personally love to wear long coat as well. I send gratitude to my parents.

Q: Are there any similarities between your character in the drama, Oh Soo and you in real life?

IS: I think I’m pretty similar to my character Oh Soo because I was showing the real me through the character and the role in this drama so I see some similarities between us.

Q: You’ve been doing a lot of melodramas. Have you thought about doing more romantic comedies or humorous dramas?

IS: I used to participate in a sitcom called ‘Nonstop 2’ for quite some time. I wouldn’t choose romantic comedy just for the sake of it. I want to look at the role first and consider whether I can apply myself into this role and can I show myself through this role. That is more important to me when it comes to choosing projects. I wouldn’t just go th romantic comedy just because I wanted to look funny.

joinsungmsia21.jpg

Q: So we’ve seen news of you preparing chocolates for female staffs during White Day. Do you consider yourself as a romantic guy?

IS: As you can see.

Q: Who would you like to collaborate with in the future and what’s next for you?

IS: My basic desire is always to work with good actors. My next project would be a big screen movie. I was very honoured and happy to have been involved in this drama with Song Hye Kyo, she is such a great actress and we had such a great time.

Q: The Cotton Candy Scene has gotten very popular among audiences, idols even did parodies for it. So what do you think about that scene when you were filming it?

IS: When I was shooting the scene it was very embarrassing. I didn’t expect the scene to come out so nicely, it was a beautiful scene. It’s very fortunate that it came out nicely.

Q: How long did it take you to get out of the character after the filming ended?

IS: I didn’t really count so I can’t tell you how many days it took. I spent close to 5 months shooting this drama and it wasn’t easy to let go of a character that you’ve lived in for the past few months. Well, that’s not good of me.

Q: Who is your favourite actress and why?

IS: Song Hye Kyo. Cause she’s beautiful.

joinsungmsia31.jpg

Q: What was the most memorable scene for you and what was the hardest scene you had to do?

IS: The most memorable scene from this drama was when Oh Soo was getting healed by Oh Young (Hye Kyo’s character) in a mansion and the toughest scene was when I have to drag Oh Young and throw her and say, ‘Until today I’ll forget about you’. That was the tough part of this drama.

Q: Have you done any research for your role in this drama?

IS: There was not much research conducted to take on this role. But there were a lot of discussions and meeting with the first creator of the Japanese original drama and the scriptwriter for the Korean version.

Q: Out of the four seasons, is winter your favourite?

IS: I like summer. And I also like to spend winter with warm hearts.

Q: Why did you choose this drama as your comeback drama?

IS: After I finished my military service, I was actually preparing for a movie but it was delayed until further notice. But I couldn’t just simply choose any project to be in so I was taking enough time to consider the next project. And at that time, the scriptwriter called me and asked me to be in this drama. I’m so fortunate that I get to be here to meet all of you through this drama and I’m so happy for that.

Q: Did you expect this drama to be such a great success when you first join the project?

IS: I’m not a fortune teller so I didn’t really expect this drama to be this big. But I had a good feeling about this drama, that I can really work this out and it’s going to be a good one. With such a wonderful script and story I can really put myself into it and work hard to make people love this drama.

Q: Did you expect to have fans in Malaysia before your visit?

IS: I really don’t know how many people out there know who I am or who are my fans. So I hope to get to see at least thirteen people out there later.

Q: Is this your first time in Malaysia?

IS: This is my first official visit to Malaysia. But I have been here before when I was in a movie called ‘A Dirt Carnival’, I came here for a commercial shooting for 2 days 1 night.

Q: Running Man has done parodies of your drama in their show. Would you join Running Man if you had the chance?

IS: I personally think that I have been on a lot of entertainment shows / variety shows. I wasn’t physically ready after filming this drama to be on Running Man because I’ll have to run a lot.

Media: But you have long legs!

IS: No, no. My legs are short. I think Kwangsoo did an outstanding job, even better than me.

Q: How do you find Malaysia?

IS: Well the first impression on you (points at media) is that you have a nice bag pack, Lacoste! But I will be given a chance to actually explore Malaysia after this interview is done. I’m very excited. Maybe after that I can tell you how I really feel about Malaysia. From the hotel room I felt warm sunshine and sunlight, it was great. You all must be very happy. It’s scientifically proven that if you get good sunlight you will be very optimistic and healthy. I wish I could play catch ball in the sun.

Q: Have you tried any Malaysia food?

IS: No, not yet.

Q: Do you want to try any? Have you heard of any famous local food?

IS: I’ve asked the media what I should try in Malaysia and I had my manager note them down.

Q: How about durian?

IS: Okay I will try it. But I’ll look for you if it doesn’t taste good! (points at media)

joinsungmsia4.jpg

Q: Any future goals?

IS: I don’t really have any special or big desires. I’m already happy and lucky enough being in this position here talking and chatting with you guys. I just want to sincerely participate in upcoming projects and continue meeting good people like you all. I heard a story from someone that if you don’t worry about your future too much then you can really focus more on the present and not asking for too much, you’ll be happier. Like I myself here, I’m having a great time.

Q: Any advice for smaller actors out there who look up to you or wants to be like you?

IS: Am I already that big? I’m just very tall in my height (laughs).  There are no sizes for actors out there. Size doesn’t matter as long as you are sincere in what you are doing it’s already great. I just want to tell them that they are already doing well and they should just keep it up and continue doing what they’re doing.

Q: Any facts about you that your fans didn’t know?

IS: I’m very handsome, I have a great personality, and I’m very tall. I don’t think fans know about that.

Q: Are there any new characters you would like to challenge in the future?

IS: I don’t choose the characters first. I will first look at the project and if the project itself is very good then I would be more interested in the character. I don’t want to limit myself to certain roles or characters.

Q: Are there any specific actor/actress that you would like to work with in the future?

IS: Song Joong Ki. I would like to work with him as brothers. And I would like to work with Choi Min Sik as well.  {kdramafanusa: Choi Min Sik is one of Korea's best actors; he's best known for his performance in Park Chan Wook's film Old Boy. His latest films are Nameless Gangster and New World.}

joinsungmsia5.jpg

Q: How do you take care of your good skin?

IS: Uh.. How should I say this.. Do you know mask pack? Spend a lot of time with mask packs and you will naturally get really good skin.

Q: We know that Kwang Soo and Song Joong Ki both visited you on set when you were filming this drama. So do you have any other celebrity friends that you have a close relationship with?

IS: Other than Joong Ki and Kwang Soo I don’t think I have much close friends. Having those two are enough.

Q: Other than attending fan meetings, how do you get closer to your fans?

IS: Only in Malaysia? Cause I know there are only 13 fans in Malaysia. I counted in the airport. (jokes)

Media: But that is because you took VIP exit.

IS: Maybe I’m too short to be seen? Going back to the question, because I’m not a singer or a musician so I have very little chance to have close interactions with fans on stage. So what I can do is that I will try my best to be seen more frequently on TV with good projects.

Q: Which song was your favourite from the drama’s OST?

IS: Winter Love by The One.

Throughout the interview, Jo In Sung was very friendly and interactive with the media. He was also very funny and sarcastic when it comes to answering the questions and his humorous personality shows through his speeches. Despite his success in the industry, Jo In Sung remained humble and kind and we can definitely sense his sincerity when it comes to acting and his appreciation for his fans. We can’t wait to meet him again in his upcoming projects!

Article by: Zoey @ KAvenyou
Photography by: Organiser Photography

Guest kdramafanusa

Danish film "The Passion of Marie" (from Palm d'Or-winning director Bille August) will premiere in Korea on June 13. A poll titled "Couple of the Century' is conducted from May 23rd to 28th at portal site Nate, Jo In-sung and Kim Min-hee topped Rain and Kim Tae-hee.

20130529110549831rstare.jpg

1. Jo In-sung & Kim Min-hee (51%)
2. Rain & Kim Tae-hee (37%)
3. Kim Giri & Shin Bora (9%)
4. Lee Sang-soon & Lee Hyo-ri (3%)

http://reviewstar.hankooki.com/Article/ArticleView.php?WEB_GSNO=10113236
http://www.wowtv.co.kr/newscenter/news/view.asp?bcode=T30001000&artid=A201305290111

-----

Source: http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/29447/20130530/jo-in-sung-had-an-unforgetable-that-winter-the-wind-blows-date-in-singapore-photos.htm

[PHOTO GALLERY] Jo In Sung Holds Unforgetable ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows' Date In Singapore [PHOTOS]

Photo Credits: Ong Melin

74782joinsunghadanunfor.jpg

74783joinsunghadanunfor.jpg

74784joinsunghadanunfor.jpg

74785joinsunghadanunfor.jpg

74786joinsunghadanunfor.jpg

74787joinsunghadanunfor.jpg

74788joinsunghadanunfor.jpg

74789joinsunghadanunfor.jpg

74790joinsunghadanunfor.jpg

74791joinsunghadanunfor.jpg

74792joinsunghadanunfor.jpg