Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

mhelbenito said:

ctfrsgp said:

Maybe someone can tweet him the link of this thread... but I wonder if cutie wld be shocked to see his BB and bb pics esp those in the infamous GREEN sweat pants

Let's all tweet him so it'll catch his attention....   :)) :D

;;) Yay ...... If I were him, the first thing i will do is to ask Mr. Google : "what is bubble butt ?"

Unless Mr Google understand wat BB and bb stands for... we shld start using code words >:)

daydreamsindecember said:
mhelbenito said: simplydramafied1082 said: daydreamsindecember said: Anyway, random but I was just thinking about the type of role I would love JW to play before he enlists into the army. A VILLIAN would really let him go out with a bang! Perhaps something creepily evil like a psychopath. I think Yoo Ji Tae is a fine example of an actor who can do both baddie and goody. What do y'all think???

arch00 said:

OFF TOPIC @ctfrsgp bunny unnie =)) =)) 

x18kQTK.gif[//spoiler]

You haven't encountered this have you?

@mrdimples wat "adult" pic did u jus post? Coz I cant view it on my Note chan. I see only a box with nothing inside except the word image :))

-edit-

Now I see it... ppppwwwaaaahhhh :)) =))

dreamer said:
Besides, my friend (she's on business trip right now) also told me that why she was searching around for JW's news. She was totally shocked to see some discussions on JW's past (not on JW's official forums). You know when he was not famous, nobody concern about him. But now being a rising star, fans begin to dig up his past's details. We all know that before joining musical, JW used to belong to a music group called Freeze targeting children segment between 2005 and 2006. There was some news on legislation acts related to this group. The new said that the agency of Freeze sued two male members for quitting group personally and ask for the compensation. However, the investigations showed that the agency treated badly to the member's group, they even used iron tubes to hit male members when they were sleeping in the practice room. It's even more disgusting that one of the two males is still in high-school, it's JW. After the defense, the agency promised to change their treatment, and JW no longer associated to these entertainment activities until he debut as a musical actor.
It's shock me to know this story. When we only see JW with his bright smile, we never image he had to deal with such depressing situations. I have thought seriously whether should I re-tell this story to you, since I feel JW never want to mention and remember about this incident, even in a single interview. Fans in Korea also don't want to talk a lot about this one since it must hurt JW alot. But I just want to let you to know how a pure, strong and admirable heart he has. I'm being thankful that he can be strong and continue his passion. Even if I can not always on this thread, I will still continue to support and follow his career.
----------------------------------------
Anyway, see your comments, gift, pics, captures on JW's "bubble butt" make me laugh alot. I actually never pay attention to this one until I know this soompi. Thank you for making this thread as lively as it deserve to be.
Have a nice day !

simplydramafied1082 said: manyearsago said:

simplydramafied1082

said: @manyearsago: You are simply DAEBAK!!!!! Awesome work and I loved them both. Thank you for taking out free time to translate them bit by bit.....I loved your insight on Joo Won doing the musical. After seeing the trailer of the musical (American version) I am so happy and excited that he has taken it up and that too one of the most romantic movies I have ever seen while I was growing up. He is really detailed on his performances and always takes the extra miles to cover the arc of the character he is playing. Especially in his emotional scenes be it love, joy, sadness, breakdown he really makes the characters alive.

No wonder many ajummas are his fans :

DI have posted the interview on the 7LCS thread crediting you. Hope the other readers enjoy it too

:)

By the way, with @simplydramafied1082 's encouragement, I sent an email to a fan in Japan asking a few questions about the 7G preview event in March.
I remember @coolreborn wanted to know some details but I think not just her, we all want to hear more from Japan, right?
I have also given her the link coming to visit us.
Although I am not sure if I will get a reply, I have nothing to lose.  At least I have asked.  Keep my fingers crossed!!