Guest Tinkiebell

cikamoi said: Infamous posing from Deol Bae.I hope this posing won't  be followed by Korean teenager to hook up with a girl :))
This actually reminds me of John Travolta's character Danny Zuko. Next thing I was hoping to come out of Dol Bae's mouth is "GREASE LIGHTNING!!!" @99 you can be his Sandy... =))

Guest Tinkiebell

rrmski said:

Okay, this thread comments is just too awesome! I actually lauhed so loud at @toychoi comment, my father looked at me and said, "why are you laughing? tell me"

Of course I can't tell him, he will think I'm werid. Anyway, my whole family thinks I'm weird by now. The situation just gets worst by reading all your comments. I have a request, can you stop writing such funny things?

On a serious note, actually I'm voting because I hate RTP & Arang, just kidding! LOL :)) But poor the other dramas, each has less then 10%, they are just innocent victims. 

Now really, I'm voting because I want Faith to be recognized by more people. I want more people to know how awesome Faith is.

Okay hun, we will lower the dosage as a courtesy to you and your family so that your father won't feel the need to bring you to a psychotherapy :D

My reward? ... I want everybody it' mean you you and you be able to get happiness so deep feeling in the end episode with me. :x Im not greedy. Day by day for long time i wanna to see happy ending scene at the end! >:D<

Hi everybody.... I'm late today, missed the episode and just finished reading Softy's recap. Correct me if I'm wrong but Deol Bae's dead??  :(( :((
I'm so sad, I don't know how I'm going to be able to bear watching it. I practically forwarded the part when Jung Seok died, and Deol Bae's one of the cutest puppies. I've become so attached to all the Woodalchi, I don't know if I can bear it if we lose more of them tomorrow. It's not enough that I'm so sad Faith is ending, we have to lose some of our puppies as well. It breaks my heart. =((
On a happier note, I believe more and more that it's going to be a happy ending. I agree with @garath, any other ending would make such a well thought out story incomprehensible. Positive Thinking Brigade, reporting for duty, SIR!
 And congratulations all Faithlings for reaching 1000 pages - I knew it would happen. You guys are amazing. And Joonni has achieved A MILLION hits - so amazing, and proof that Faith is well loved in the virtual world.  <:-P ^:)^

Guest Rosycake06

jaka said: toychoi said: Did you notice the ongoing symbolism of the sword? What on earth? He goes out to fight without his precious sword ! Lady Choi remains speechless (and this is something that's never happened before as we all know)!

jaka said: My reward? ... I want everybody it' mean you you and you be able to get happiness so deep feeling in the end episode with me. :x Im not greedy. Day by day for long time i wanna to see happy ending scene at the end! >:D<

Tinkiebell said:

anne said:

someone asked what are we voting for

http://www.i-m.co/fet888/BestOfKorea/drama

NOTHING! 

The site is not official of anything, just making money off of ya with all the ADS. 

Which really proves, that this is Gi Cheol playing some kind of trick on us! :))

Maybe Gi Cheol is the creator of that poll. :))

No wonder there was no Imja for best couple.

b-( b-(

It's because he wants to win the best couple award with CY. Jealousy is scary..

Guest Tinkiebell

rrmski said:

Do you think you can control yourself? Can you really control yourself? I don't think you can, though!

But if you can - than you will score some points and it would be very much appreciated.

What do you expect me to do? I'm just a suppressed audience who hasn't gotten what she wants for 23 episodes long! I can't exert self control as much as Daejang has! :))  

Guest Love.B.

I'm so excited to come and see that the thread is over 1,000 pages! You girls are awesome!!! Has anyone speculated the possibilty that they faked us out with Jang Bin's death(Philip Lees eye injury) and that he is Hwata? As many of you have theorized, I agree with those who think Choi might die, and the third relic either saves him from dying, or brings him back after he dies. (Since the dream where she kissed his forhead after he died wasn't in a burned down building as would have been the case if he had died in the fire trap) Crossing our fingers for an amazing ending tomorrow...I want our OTP together!!!!