Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest sunshine4ever

mrdimples said: I remember reading ctfrsgp's post where she put this link to Joo Won's Cantata fan meet at Morning Calm Village. But I cannot find it. Anyway, I'll just post it again and some kind soul, pls upload to YT
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDYzODkyMjA0.html
I was grinning from ear to ear when I saw this. Ohhhh....those lucky fans

I remember reading ctfrsgp's post where she put this link to Joo Won's Cantata fan meet at Morning Calm Village. But I cannot find it. Anyway, I'll just post it again and some kind soul, pls upload to YT

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDYzODkyMjA0.html

I was grinning from ear to ear when I saw this. Ohhhh....those lucky fans

@mrdimples my dear, r u referring to these?

Guest sunshine4ever

@ctfrsgp, you're so amazing. You must have stored a bunch of links of Joo Won's videos on Youtube. Thanks for the videos. I hope tomorrow when my mind is fresh I can find this page again to watch those videos again haha.

@ctfrsgp' date=' you're so amazing. You must have stored a bunch of links of Joo Won's videos on Youtube. Thanks for the videos. I hope tomorrow when my mind is fresh I can find this page again to watch those videos again haha.[/quote']

when i see vids tat i like, i add them to my favourites list

sunshine4ever said:

@ctfrsgp, you're so amazing. You must have stored a bunch of links of Joo Won's videos on Youtube. Thanks for the videos. I hope tomorrow when my mind is fresh I can find this page again to watch those videos again haha.

@ctfrsgp is the Joo Won video master. LOL.

@coolreborn but i hate YT coz they always do something to my fav vids aft i found them.. Then i cannot access them anymore... It say vid no longer available in my country

X(

@ctfrsgp' date=' the est part was when she asked him if he wanted some LOL! He should have said yes, then he could at least have had an indirect kiss kekekekek[/quote']

@mojobobo though Tae-hee din get to kiss Ja-eun but cutie did smooched Uie... in the preview >:) X(

ctfrsgp said:

coolreborn wrote: »

Afternoon Delight : Inviting Lips

fr DC

Oh forget the phone... lets just kiss.

@coolreborn tatz Tae-hee in the funny scene where he fantacize abt kissing Ja-eun in the car when she puts on lip-gloss

Hey, I changed it! :D

@coolreborn then the scene no longer funny anymore :P

ctfrsgp said:

coolreborn

wrote:

»

ctfrsgp said:<br />

<br />

<br />

coolreborn wrote: »<br />

Afternoon Delight : Inviting Lips<br />

fr DC<br />

Oh forget the phone... lets just kiss.<br />

<br />

@coolreborn

tatz Tae-hee in the funny scene where he fantacize abt kissing Ja-eun in the car when she puts on lip-gloss <br />

<br />

<br />

Hey, I changed it!

:D