Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Why is the moat lake suddenly crowded?!!! Don't bump on me @aisling, I need my space to concentrate on the good stuffs that is showing in here. And @mrdimples, don't tell me you are still walking in the garden... I can see you sticking your moat head in the hole of your tree stump that is connected in the moat lake.

Ah, this is life, Joo Won is oozing with sexiness. I just replaced the destroyed replay button with a sturdy new one. =P~ =P~ =P~

hey ladies Moat mates, tis "granny" jus delivered a late-night lecture to a big group lurkers over at the new drama thread. Now having a "mother of all headaches" ~X( And u gals r having so much fun playing in the Moat mud without me... argh... X(

mrdimples said: @coolreborn
thank you so much for those awesome photos. I realise something when I saw the video and these photos. When Cutie is in front of the camera, acting as a character like for this photospread and video, his HOTNESS is out of this world. And he is so so charismatic. After I see this, I can totally imagine him playing some mercenary or character who is all badass. Reminds me of the Korean "cowboy" like movie, The Good, The Weird and the Ugly. Whatever, damn.....this boy can act as any character. Joo Won, You Rock!

@coolreborn
Who's bumping into who? I assure you after that Cosmopolitan BTS video I'm the one in the bottom of the abyss. So just swim a little higher and let me have my own space =)) =))
@septmoon16Oh come oooonnnn.... we don't don't know the word "innocent" in the moat haha :D LOL... I guess... he just can't hide it... =))

Guest loriloya

aisling said: BTW he did light that cigarette. But I'm not a smoker, so I can't really tell by the way he holds or smokes cigarette whether he's a smoker in real life or not.