Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

coolreborn said:

@loriloya @mrdimples:

Here is the quiz : Click it

Mrdimples: The "Where Do You Belong To" QUIZ

Answer truthfully... not because you want to be in that place.

There is no wrong. Whatever you're real feelings is. The truth will set you FREE!!!

@coolreborn ohhhhhh well.....at least i wont be lonely in the moat.

@loriloya Welcome dear. But r u very sure u r ready to join The Moat Club. See my first post this morning. Tatz wat u will get when the party at the bottom of the moat gets too moaty :D =))

Maybe the reaso
ctfrsgp said:

loriloya

wrote:

»

coolreborn said:<br />

@loriloya

@mrdimples

:<br />

<br />

Here is the quiz : Click it<br />

<br />

Mrdimples: The "Where Do You Belong To" QUIZ<br />

<br />

Answer truthfully... not because you want to be in that place.<br />

<br />

There is no wrong. Whatever you're real feelings is. The truth will set you FREE!!!<br />

<br />

@coolreborn

ohhhhhh well.....at least i wont be lonely in the moat.

Guest loriloya

@coolreborn you must have millions of pictures of this man!
i mean, they just keep coming and coming. it really is amazing, impressive and very much appreciated! @loriloya Welcome dear. But r u very sure u r ready to join The Moat Club. See my first post this morning. Tatz wat u will get when the party at the bottom of the moat gets too moaty :D=))

loriloya said: @coolreborn you must have millions of pictures of this man!
i mean, they just keep coming and coming. it really is amazing, impressive and very much appreciated! @loriloya Welcome dear. But r u very sure u r ready to join The Moat Club. See my first post this morning. Tatz wat u will get when the party at the bottom of the moat gets too moaty :D=))

@mojoboboThose pictures are very innocent what! If you saw those pictures on baidu without even reading my captions, what's so "abysmal" about them? OOOOhhh....me thinks your body is in the Garden but your mind is in the Moat. 
anyway, this morning, I am sitting in the Garden, in midst of the flowers and tall grasses, smelling the sweet air and writing some stuff. I didn't see you around? 

Guest loriloya

So in my mind (and now in text) i am building a list of adorable joo won habits and tendencies that we all adore.  So far i have the following:

• [*]
the blinks (that cute way he blinks while rolling his eyes around in his head every now and then/tired eyes, focusing his eyes)[*]finger biting[*]the wiggling (when ever he is sitting with the hyungs, he is never really STILL, always kinda wiggling or rocking side to side)[*]the hair flip (to put his side swept bangs back to the side he just flips his head in that direction quickly)[*]ppyong (and making other words cute by changing their ending to a "ong" sound like changing arasseo to arasseong just for the sake of being adorable. they all did this in the most recent episode of 1n2d as they were all saying goodnight to eachother)[*]bug terror[*]cleaning out the inside corners of his eyes with his index finger[*]clapping (when something is really funny)chewing with his mouth open, just like a little kid!sticking out his tongue (just the tip....it's sort of like the finger biting, appears to be one of his "thinking" poses)what else?

mrdimples said: @mojoboboThose pictures are very innocent what! If you saw those pictures on baidu without even reading my captions, what's so "abysmal" about them? OOOOhhh....me thinks your body is in the Garden but your mind is in the Moat. 
anyway, this morning, I am sitting in the Garden, in midst of the flowers and tall grasses, smelling the sweet air and writing some stuff. I didn't see you around?