Joe Chen Qiao En

Guest ~LovelyGirl~

Guest ~LovelyGirl~
super cute and talented actress!!
JOE CHEN qiaoen2mff.jpgqiaoen3mff.jpgEnglish Name : Joe Chen Chinese Name : 陳喬恩 [Pinyin: Chen Qiao En] Real Name: Joe Chen Qiao En D.O.B : 04.04.1978 Blood Type : O Horoscope : Aries Height : 164cm Weight : 47 kg Language: Chinese, Taiwanese, Japanese Hobbies: Singing, Acting Talent: Singing, Acting, Hosting Series: - Lavender - MVP Valentine - 100% Senorita - Ai Shang Qin Jin Mei Mei - Women Are Flowers - Wang Zi Bian Qing Wa(Frog Prince/Frog Turned To Green Frog) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Credits: myforevafrienz

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lilyella

she was my fave female in My MVP Valentine. i was impressed by her acting in 100% Senorita but i was blown away by her performance in Prince Turned Frog.

she's part of the group, 7F. she also was a guest in a Filipino soap, SUGO.

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Hm... just based on looks she's not the most beautiful but she does have something special about her. I think she's a really good actress and I love her in "Prince Turn into Frog"!

i like joe chen...

she's not that pretty..

but i can say that u'll see her beauty when u saw her act? hehe

i like her in Frog Prince haha..

and i like the song there too ^^

too bad dunno where to dl it

:(

I think she's considered cute than beautiful. I really like her in Prince Turns Into Frog and her acting was great. Her funny moments and crying scenes were really good. :)

Guest lilyella

she's a GREAT actress! she's sooo cute too and she's the only reason i finished watching Prince Turns To Frog

ditto! she was so good there! can't wait for her new series!

Guest lilyella

she may not be the pretiest gurl out there.. but she shines when shez on screen!!!

yeah! her face just lights up when she is on screen.

She called herself Joe? She must be a bit tomboyish in real life... :blink: No feminine girl would call herself Joe... But I lub her just the same... :wub:

Archived