Joe Chen Qiao En

Guest ~LovelyGirl~

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*swinging back to QiaoEn's thread*......

Haihai............Missy!............how r u??

Believe u have finished watching Prince Turn Frog, so wat ur feeling now?

Cun bear to let go? :P

I been so busy busy these few days..........................rewatching Prince Turn Frog(epi1~epi14)...havent able to start epi15 cos I was playing those sweet moment again n again.....:P

Especially the piano kiss :wub: .....the whole conversation btw them.......when I see Dang Oh's mesmerised eyes, I melted (blush).......and the 10seconds hug...........so touching....and also how JH carry TY and let her rest in the hotel room......he looks so tender and affection toward TY....he even take out TY's shoes (he can actually ask Ada to do it, imagine a general manager, who a proud and confident man doing tat for a staff)......... :lol:

haha...........enuf for my dreaming........gonna watched epi15 later on....and have a good dreams :D

Btw........did u watched the latest preview in Taiwan SetTV...Prince Turn Frog gonna be reairing in Taiwan on 5/12/2005 (heard tat this is the fatest reairing record in taiwan for idol drama....imagine they have juz finished showing on 16/10/2005....not even 2mths, guess the Taiwanese fans oso cun get over of them....hehe)

Remember the kiss NG.....in tis preview, it shown more caption....hehe....

When MingDao juz finished saying 'They are saying we don't have the feel', MingDao suddenly kiss Qiaoen (at tat time, QE was closing her eyes~I tink QE was trying to get the feel)...so when MD suddenly kiss her, u can see how she feel shocked and laughed out and she says....'U shld inform me first' (caption : I havent get ready)....hehe

Even the director was saying 'A little over' (Caption : Real feeling)...hehe....

and those crew was saying MingDao do it purposely.......:lol: :lol:....

really like to watch more tis kind of promo or preview, so sweet n funny...but provided one was so short (30secs oni).......but was enuf for me to replay n replay.....keke!

Link to watch the preview

http://www.settv.com.tw/metro/m095/main.htm

Qiaoen will be starting to film new drama with TonySun in Dec~quite anticipated for tis drama as I like Tony too...n she have been hosting a new game show (outgoing type, so I afraid of her weak body :()....

as for MingDao.....he have 2 new dramas......I tink going to start filming is something about hairdresser(not sure how big the role or the story) as I dun quite like the main female(qiaoqiao from Sweety)~sorry for her fans :rolleyes:

ps...going to watch the 'piano kiss' again now..........hehehe!

Does any1 have the link for 100% senorita?!?!?!?

I was looking for this series too....but havent got any working link to download.

But I did see someone was uploading to Mofile....as I was unable to use Mofile, I din keep the link.

Will look out for u ;) (for myself too :P)

Galaxie, thanks for the clarification...now i see SZ in a different light

yes, i agree...with four beautiful ladies...it is quite risky

especially considering how crazy and wild these guys are

:lol::lol: I tink tat time....there is oni 3 beautiful ladies n 1 tomboyish QiaoEn in Jungiery's member opinion....kekeke.....If u watched those game show or variety programs....everyone was treating QE like a boy or man...... :lol::lol:

QiaoEn

Lavender

200511306004060_s.jpg

Ai Shang Qian Jin Mei Mei

I really like her in tis series......she looks so innocent n sweet here....

Still on epi9....but why she need to pair up wif JasonHsu here <_< (dun like JasonHsu as he alwayz bullying QiaoEn, not juz teasing like Zax Wang)

b430547.jpgb430548.jpg

b430546.jpgb437235.jpg

MVP LOver~Pinky Barbie

(The guy is Tony Sun)

b417367.jpg

20054262433565.gif

and Of cos Prince Turn Frog~These 2 memorable kiss.....

200511280184720_s.jpg

200511278570662_s.jpg

credit : icekeyer @ baidu

hey Galaxie B)

i rewatched a few scenes with my sister this weekend...and wow, the excitement for me is still there! :wub: it's still as revving as if it's my first time B) that's a very good sign!

i love the last episode!

but i better not complain before Jo comes in here and start scolding me again...right Jo? :P

the cave was where it all began for them and that's where it ends for them too :rolleyes:

about your observation, i just realized...it does say a lot when he takes off her shoes for her! aw...jun hao... *giggles*

wow, it's reairing...already?!?! :o

more good news then! B)

the show you described sounds good, i will watch the clip...

as for qiaoqiao, this is the first time i've heard of her...so i think i will give it a try... B)

• 2 weeks later...

oohhh..........Joe being so deserted here :(

Finally I got the chance to drop a short message here!

I'm feeling so out with the latest update with the couple ~ havent been online for almost a week due to work....

I wanna go home n have heavy dose on MingDao+Qiaoen.....but luckily weekend is coming B)

Gonna dosed myself on them for 24hrs....hehe....

*sigh*...back to work now!

Oh.......I juz watch a short clip on 7F and 183Club (except Johnny Yan n MingDao) attending the Xmas charity event...think is organise by Watson something.....and I lub the clip!

Shaowei was so cheeky there.... :wub:

281105a.jpg

Shaowei comment tat Yurong dress like a Xmas tree.......then Yurong so funny make the expression :lol:

then XiaoQiao get a hair shampoo or conditioner as a present....and she say she would like to present it to Shaowei....then SW feel quite reluctant to accept it (cos 5566 r saying Tony n SW are starting to lose hair quite badly)

281105b.jpg

:wub: I like these caps....SW was so cheekly playing the mickey arnd QiaoEn's cheek.....

So sweet.....but dun know why, I feel XQ not very happy on tis clip :huh:

another funny part is when QE was asking SW whether he will give 7Flowers Xmas present....

SW facing QE and says 'I have given myself to you as present'....then all 7F protest 'We dun wan'.....

I like tis kind of interaction.....

:rolleyes:

Btw....7Flowers have new outfit.....and I feel it getting better n better!!

QE looks so pretty :D

1205C-x.jpg

Sorry...unable to cap their new outfit

Hai Missy!....

Finally over ur paper..........piece of cake??....:lol:

Yes!.........I started to feel for SW........on behalf of QiaoEn......:lol: :lol: (hiding Missy's bazooka now :P)

He definitely the PR guy for 183Club and 5566....he know how to smoothen some tension situation!

In one clip (SeTTV 10th Anniversary), host are asking SW to dance....and then he dance and even inviting QE (hold QE's hands up) but QE let go the hands. SW continue intend to ask her but QE was hiding beside XQ then SW pull ManTou(ex-7 F member) out to dance. I tink QE can achieve in anything except dancing and limbo rock....hahaha.....and I feel SW purposely wanna build QE confidence by letting her to perform. (7F was still not popular tat time)

Cannot update myself now as I cannot dlg any file here.....have to wait for weekend....

7Flowers are in Spore tis weekend to attend 5566 concert and promote their new album....

Hope we can have more news on them!!!

ps...u have lavender vcd?...if u free, can cap more QE in Lavender for us...thanks a lot!

Galaxie, you know i'm as free as a bird right now! :lol:

i will surely do that ;)

talking about that scene, i've seen it before too...hehe, it was cute...i know, i think she's kind of shy around the dancing arena

this is totally off topic but have you seen joyce dance? :blink:

no offense but i'm very conservative...and so i didn't approve... :o but thank heavens it's not qiao en! :o

I notice tat :rolleyes:......after my post, yours will be following up!!

Thnx for ur prompt response ;)

So envious you for having so much free time drooling...

I still have to slog to work everyday *sigh*.....

But luckily now is 6pm......Hooray!.I can go home now!

Actually I din notice Sam hold QE hands the first time I watch....but after reading some fans writing...quickly search for the clip and play it in slow motion...haha....(too fast for me to catch the hold hands part if playing wif normal speed.....:P)

Yes!...I see how XiaoQiao's dance.....XQ got a nickname as 'party girl' as she likes to dance in those pub...so QE was a better choice as a wife......I know u wanna stress this out!!......:lol:

But did u read or watch the Happy Sunday part2?

Read fm AF some of the answer by MD....he choose XiaoJie :o:huh:<_<

But I know clearly tat......he was juz trying to stop fans speculation on him n QE.....100% sure!!!

He have talk almost in every show tat he needs someone to rely on...someone who can take care of him....someone more mature than him.........and then he choose XiaoJie who is the most inmature, youngest and someone you have to take care on.......

How can he make me to believe when he choose XJ or alwayz mention XJ as his fav??

:D:D

missy is here, punctual and prompt :lol:

Galaxie, you caught on! :P

yep, QE is more wife material ;)

not meaning to diss joyce, i like her too :D

my sister told me about part two of happy sunday

i swear i want to butcher him! :angry:

never have anyone make me this angry <_<

but yes, i took a deep breath and told myself that it's only for show

he's only covering up what's really inside of him :D hehehe...

damn him for playing with my emotions though <_<:lol:

it's 2:40 AM here...maybe i should go to sleep

as you can see, i am taking full advantage of this free time :lol:

missy is here, punctual and prompt

Galaxie, you caught on!

yep, QE is more wife material

not meaning to diss joyce, i like her too

my sister told me about part two of happy sunday

i swear i want to butcher him!

never have anyone make me this angry

but yes, i took a deep breath and told myself that it's only for show

he's only covering up what's really inside of him hehehe...

damn him for playing with my emotions though

it's 2:40 AM here...maybe i should go to sleep

as you can see, i am taking full advantage of this free time

I know....I know....U r now free as bird flying from Korea to Taiwan and later on back to dreams...hehe!

At first when Joyce was still in R&B, I din quite like her, mayb bcos of her looks :P....(not jealous, it juz dun appealing to me)...then when I got to know her more thru 7F...I feel she was a very dedicated buddy and leader....and morever she will alwayz back QE when those guys say some sarcastic/not nice words to QE....hahaha!!

Calm down.....calm down *prepare bucket of ice water for missy...hehe*

I have read some translation of those MD answer in AF....it not bad as we tink at first....

*I hate for not able to dlg any clip here.....sob sob*

Wait till I dlg the file then I share my thought here!!

In MD's heart, QE was priceless...therrefore cannot be numbered.... :rolleyes:

2.40am....I was still surfing net if I no need to work the next day! :P

my sincerest apology

did we only say she's pretty?

my, my, we are so unthoughtful aren't we?

of course she's not pretty only

she's beautiful, sweet, cute, gorgeous, natural, lovely...

don't be angry if i forget a word!

my vocabulary's only so limited :rolleyes:

:lol: :lol:.....Missy, I juz love the way how u reply...

another tat i can tink on is radiant and comfortable!!.....(juz like CJW)

ohh

she played barbie in MVP Valentine!

I loved that drama!!

I seriously think she should've ended up w/ DJ ..

:huh: but I love Barbie ended wif GaoXing :P

They are such a cute couple....

expecially GaoXing expression when he see barbie's doggie.......super funny!!

Thanks again to kry*star for all the lovely 7F wallpaper!! Big and Nice and Colourful and Clear!!

and of cos is bcos 7flowers was in!!

Archived